[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!! This is the clip to that secret commercial!! Looks like they are on a beach date!! Nadech is carrying a ukulele...maybe he's going to serenade to Yaya in the commercial?!!

cr: fanNadech

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know how old this photo is. How cuuute!! This must be his dog? He's wearing a jean cutoff shorts! Could it be the same one that we saw recently?

cr as tagged

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ CUuuuuuTE!!! High five for good accomplished. Lol...yadech are just too na rak mak mak! Thanks Katelyn for all the photos and clips.

I love the clip of there secret CF! nadech is so cute carrying his ukalele. Yaya seems to be all happy walking with her "p'chai"! Love it, can't wait to see this CF.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know how old this photo is. How cuuute!! This must be his dog? He's wearing a jean cutoff shorts! Could it be the same one that we saw recently?

cr as tagged
.... am i the only one who doesn't see that as a dog??
^^ .. sorry!!! .. it looks like a kangaroo... o_O

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling

When i saw this it remind me of the song "when you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me. Everything's alright when you right here by my side"

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSa2IU6vw84
These two are sooooooo cute!!!!
Translation

Nadech > today we are filming the scene that Darunee helping P Artit buying stuffs for the orchard but Darunee has class in the morning, so we have to do it in the afternoon bla..bla bla

Yaya> P Nadech, are you going to tell them everything? Should leave something for them to follow up in Lakorn.
Then they asked Yaya> What is the difficulty of this scene?

Yaya> because we are filming on the street, so many cars around. The street has so many cars, many cars on the street.
Nadech> Well, actually this(yaya) is the difficulty of the scene because she is talking like this (repeating the same subject)

Credit to Moddang Nattaya Davidson from FB NadechYaya.com :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The clip was funny. Nadech was sulky when Yaya asked him not to give out so much detail, but he couldn't stay sulky for too long and started laughing. I liked the part where he said the difficult scene was Yaya (not the cars on streets) because she kept saying things in circle, lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL Yadech are both such a piece of work, always know how to bring out the best in each other. I love the bts, they're hilarious and adorable.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol thanks Katelyn!
gawd, how I woulda loved to be on set of the Sudsapda shoot and just drool at all the guys...Nadech, Pope, Por T, Mark, Mario...Tono and Kane too.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^lol thanks Katelyn!
gawd, how I woulda loved to be on set of the Sudsapda shoot and just drool at all the guys...Nadech, Pope, Por T, Mark, Mario...Tono and Kane too.
I totally agree with you! I want to be a fly on the wall! LOL I noticed you didn't mention Pae!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmmmm...I wouldn't mind being the makeup artist for all of Nadech's lakorn. I could work with this beautiful and perfect face everyday!! :crush: :heart:

credit as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmmmmm...I wouldn't mind being the makeup artist for all of Nadech's lakorn. I could work with this beautiful and perfect face everyday!! :crush: :heart:

credit as tagged
wishful thinking Katelyn I am too wouldn't mind being a make up artist for Nadech too
but I'll :faint: next to him