[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Just read a couple last pages. The video of nadech holding a baby at the airport is so heart-melting. His pretend-to-be-angry expression to the baby when he refused to kiss him is hilarious!!! Have to say that kid is the calmest one among those who confront Nadech. :thumbsup: I think now I may want to follow the thread and spazz. :rockon:
I know I love that video of Nadech holding the baby at the airport because he is just so much more adorable interacting with a baby!! I'm super impressed by Nadech on how well he handled himself!! I applaud him for being so patient with the fans!!

I'm glad that you're coming back to spazz with us! I'm anticipating the bathing/waterfall scene because we get to see shirtless Nadech!!! :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: :woot2: :drools:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Behind the scenes with cast and crew posted on TNKK Official FB! hehe Everybody always take advantage of hugging Nadech! I would too if I have the opporturnity!! :coverlaf: Look at K'Top, she looks soooo happy!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
All the pictures are beautiful!!!!! They seem to have so much fun in the set

I found this picture from Barry.Ya i just want to share. they look so much like a couple taking pictures together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CtrZoEX7q0&feature=g-all-u&context=G289de52FAAAAAAAAAAA
This is a fanmade of Nadech and Yaya. >>SO cute!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I found this picture from Barry.Ya i just want to share. they look so much like a couple taking pictures together.
This is a fanmade of Nadech and Yaya. >>SO cute!!!
OMG, the picture above does look like they are a real couple taking picutures together!! Wow, I like this video too!! There are so many of Yadech's funny and cute moments!! This is really fun to watch and I Iike this song too!! Thank you for sharing!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

Too bad Yadech don't do these type of pics together anymore since it might strike up rumors.

somp9

sarNie Adult
We all know that Yadech like each other as brother/sister, so the way they take pictures together is normal. They always have a close relationship, no matter what the media said.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More pictures of Nadech from the event on February 23, 2012 seminar PTT Group (off) at The Greenery Resort Khao Yai district of Nakhon Ratchasima Province. Love his cute dimples smile!!

credit: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Nadech, is that how you eat your grape?? He is such a joker!!!

credit as tagged posted on NadechYaya.com FB

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures of P'chai and his nong sao at work!! They are so adorable when they are playful!!

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures of Nadech at his school. Oh...what a cute nerd!! :crush:

credit: Instagram: nadech_barry I love these pictures of them!!

credit as taggged/posted on Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice
These t-shirts are really cool! The with Yaya is autographed by her!! Thanks na ja!!
mai pen rai ka Katelyn that t-shirt looks so cool I wish I was in Thailand i would run and purchase one and get the autograph from
yadech too :rockon: it'll be a cool thing :wink: