[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy 19th Birthday na ja Nong Yaya!! Enjoy your special day with friends and family!! Wishing you all the happiness life has to offer and everything your heart desires! Don't give up on your dreams and believe in the power of love!! :cheer: :hapbday: :flowers: :toast: :cheer:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Update from TNKK Official FB!
There's no filming this weekend! The lakorn is set to air late April or early May.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

IG:anyama
“March 18, My little sissy @urassayas 's birthday! wish all the best thing comes to you, stay strong and stay inspired, love u muahhhhh *bighugggg* ❤❤❤❤❤

“ฮบด.ญญ. stay cute stay cool naja @urassayas” ...stay couple too อิอิ
เครดิต on pic ค่ะ

cr as tagged

Love all the pics from Yaya's birthday na.... looks like she had a great time with the fans.

I finally decided to make BD MV for Yaya (thank Katelyn for the push. hehe)
Here you go:
http://youtu.be/nchEelDBNAU

and made another MV for TNNKK. hehe
yes, it rained today so I stayed home and made MVs! :)

I hope you like it naka.
http://youtu.be/Wo8_O6Q8OxI

since I am still up at 6:30AM, I'm leaving you some eye-candy for Sunday ka. hehe
(yes, looked at too many yaya pics, I need a Nadech fix!). Nujung takes one of the best for Nadech na... she is a great fan.

From Recent Lays and Samsung events ka.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
what did Nadech write to Jaja? (wish her happy birthday). why he called Yaya....Jaja?
Someone asked the same question on the BarryYa facebook. According to the admin there, "jaja" means "good" in Norwegian.
I guess since Nadech is teaching Yaya E-san, it's only right that she teaches him Norwegian :woot:

Thanks for sharing your mvs Kiki! I have always enjoyed them :dance1:

Not sure if this is posted yet:

credit as tagged

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
since I am still up at 6:30AM, I'm leaving you some eye-candy for Sunday ka. hehe
(yes, looked at too many yaya pics, I need a Nadech fix!). Nujung takes one of the best for Nadech na... she is a great fan.

From Recent Lays and Samsung events ka.

His eyelashes are so nice, I'm so fortunate to have the same.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone asked the same question on the BarryYa facebook. According to the admin there, "jaja" means "good" in Norwegian.
I guess since Nadech is teaching Yaya E-san, it's only right that she teaches him Norwegian :woot:

Thanks for sharing your mvs Kiki! I have always enjoyed them :dance1:

Not sure if this is posted yet:

credit as tagged
Super cuuuute! Thank you for the picture and clarifying what "Ja ja" is!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Love all the pics from Yaya's birthday na.... looks like she had a great time with the fans.

I finally decided to make BD MV for Yaya (thank Katelyn for the push. hehe)
Here you go:
Awesome mv na ja Kiki!! :thumbsup: I love all her photo shoots!! Thank you for making our hearts smile!! As always, I'm so appreciative of you for sharing your creaative talent with us! :kiss: :kiss:

nangfa

sarNie Egg
thanks for all yaya's bday clips....awww....looks really fun...and I really wanted that "Yaya's Girl" shirt.... :heart: