[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, SPAZZING so bad!!! I love these pictures!!

Looks like they're having so much fun here!! LOL

Drooling... :drools: :drools: :drools:

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
At Suvarnabhumi International Airport Bangkok on their way to Chiang Mai!!

Wow...I am totally jealous of that girl!!! Look at how close she is to him!!

They will be filming five days in Chiang Mai!!

cr as tagged

somp9

sarNie Adult
Do you have the whole clip of their events? they're so cute.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
A clearer and longer clip of "Talay See Dum" duet!!

At the beginning of the clip, Nadech passed a tissue to his nong sao to wipe her sweats!
Then Yaya asked him "Did you used it yet?"
Nadech: Yes, I used it already.
Then Yaya proceeded to wipe her face with the same tissue.
Did they just shared the same tissue or was he joking? :bhehe: :pervie: Wow, that's pretty close and intimate if they did!
cr before14feb

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Arrived in Chiang Mai!

cr as tagged

Nadech's and Yaya's mom went with them to Chiang Mai too!
cr nutpapatPipat

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling

cr as tagged
I adore Nadech with that headband. For some reason, I think he looks so hot with it!

A clearer and longer clip of "Talay See Dum" duet!!

At the beginning of the clip, Nadech passed a tissue to his nong sao to wipe her sweats!
Then Yaya asked him "Did you used it yet?"
Nadech: Yes, I used it already.
Then Yaya proceeded to wipe her face with the same tissue.
Did they just shared the same tissue or was he joking? :bhehe: :pervie: Wow, that's pretty close and intimate if they did!
Thanks for the translation! Yadech is so playful together. I wonder too if Nadech was joking or not ;)

Just had to share this (retrieved from Barry.Ya facebook):

I love this picture for obvious reasons...look at where Nadech's hand is! Lol! I feel that they're so afraid of rumors that when they take pictures with other people, they look so distant. So I was surprisingly pleased to see this picture :D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I adore Nadech with that headband. For some reason, I think he looks so hot with it!

Thanks for the translation! Yadech is so playful together. I wonder too if Nadech was joking or not ;)

I love this picture for obvious reasons...look at where Nadech's hand is! Lol! I feel that they're so afraid of rumors that when they take pictures with other people, they look so distant. So I was surprisingly pleased to see this picture :D
I agree, back when they just had Duang Jai Akkanee, they took such close pics together. Now there needs to be a third person to help conceal their love :whistle:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Mmmmm... I see that you have a thing for headband on Nadech. So did you like Nadech's headband at the Ch3 Anniversary Soccer Event too? :bhehe:

You're welcome. I was happy to translate and share that clip with everyone!! Nadech is such a tease!!

Thank you for sharing that cute picture of them. I love it too!!! I agree with Cupid Candy because nowadays they need a third person for that kind of intimate shot!! :bhehe: