[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

XYZX

sarNie Egg
When is the Kerd Award? Is that the award that Nadech, Yaya and Boy are competing for the most popular actor/ress? There's no problem the Nadech and Yaya will win the couple award. I have confidence in Yadech Thai fans. It'll be more interesting to see the result of the most popular actor/ress. If their fans are divided, Boy might have a better chance to win. He has a strong fan base in thailand as well. And he once beat Nadech for the most huggable boy vote.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Oh wow, Nadech and Yaya are playing with a super adorable toddler boy!!

จากไอจีพลอย ชิดจันทร์ คะ : ชิโน่ กะ นางฟ้า /P (Chino and Nangfah)

cr: IG's ploychidjun: คนเข็นรถให้หล่อมากกก 55555 /P
(The person who is pushing the tricycle is really handsome)
The baby is going to be a star! What a good job he did to steal spotlight! Will he be a character in TNNKK? TNNKK has so many cute kids in it! Can't wait to watch. :woot2: I really want to see Nadech play the role of a young father in his future movie or lakorn. Look at his picture with kids. No kidding. He has CHEMISTRY with kids, strong chemistry!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
When is the Kerd Award? Is that the award that Nadech, Yaya and Boy are competing for the most popular actor/ress? There's no problem the Nadech and Yaya will win the couple award. I have confidence in Yadech Thai fans. It'll be more interesting to see the result of the most popular actor/ress. If their fans are divided, Boy might have a better chance to win. He has a strong fan base in thailand as well. And he once beat Nadech for the most huggable boy vote.
Yeah You can find out more about this award by watching this video!!!( sorry if the video are not about this lakorn) It looks like it's gonna be pretty fancy too :D I'm just excited to see Yadech win the award together.
[

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww they are absolutely adorable with ploys little boy! And like all of you, i truely think yadech will win the the award. I'm hoping and praying for them!!!

Yaya looked so gorgous in that new cf. She is truely beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us na ja katelynn!!:)))

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is really cute! Check out Nadech's arms!! :drools:

cr as tagged

Yaya is simply stunning!!

cr as tagged

Will he be a character in TNNKK? TNNKK has so many cute kids in it!
No, the baby is just Ploy Chidjun's son...since the Torranee Nee Krai Krong cast are currently in Chiang Mai to film, and Ploy and her family live in Chiang Mai, I think Ploy just brought her son to visit the cast of the lakorn.

Nadech and Yaya are absolutely adorable with children!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@dertaajaf
Thank you for the cute picture!! I wonder if Yaya is now into knitting!! Her P'Nech must have influenced her!! :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh, look at these hungry guys!! Maybe they don't feed them enough? :lmao3: :lolyup: :rofl:

“หิวจนกินทั้งจาน”
จาก a_chernyim
(So hungry that they ate the dish too)

cr as tagged

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
^ Katelyn, I bet his P'Nech has influenced her in so many things, it's only about time she'll pay him back with her heart :3

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS of 4+1 Superstar Concert

Yaya: When I came out, I couldn't dance right, don't know which move to do first. It's good I had a great experience. P'Nadech is god's gift. He can do everything! He can act well in a lakorn, dance well with so much energy, voice is great! He has god's gift. He is perfect! He can do everything!!

cr mukdascubajam

อิลชยิ้มไม่หุบเลยนะ^^ Good night BarryYa>///< (Can't stop smiling)
------------------------------------------------
cap NadechYaya behind the stage 4+1 cr:littlegirl184

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Katelyn! Yaya praising Nadech warmed my heart. God's gift, eh? What girl wouldn't want God's gift? ;)
The pictures of Yadech behind the stage is so cute! Is there a clip for that?