[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

New Around Mag pic. Can't wait to see more of this shoot (I liked the other one with glasses too).
He looks sooooooooo good with that facial hair. just enough. so so sexy.

I'll repost to keep the pics together. (I think Katelyn posted it yesterday ka)

cr: AroundMagazine FB

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for posting Nadech's Around mag pictures, Kiki!! I like this shoot too! I super like the first picture because he looks his age, young, fresh, cute but sexy at the same time with a little bit of facial hair!! :drools:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Here is Yaya's foreword in "Nadech in My Heart" Pocket Book, The pocket book from Nadech's mom.

Translated by Ilada Le (Thank you so much)
N'Yaya also contributed a paragraph to define Nadech:

"As for Me, P'Nadech is like Hercules for two reasons

(1) Because he has tons of energy (power) for his work, ever since I've been working with him I've never heard the words Can't do it, Can't handle it, Don't want to do it ~ instead I always hear Yes, and Yes ~ and I always see great determination in his eyes, he's very concentrated and very focused in everything he does to the max

2) And he can't be Hercules if he does not have the body, the look (facial features) and personality which I would describe as PERFECT!"

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Here is Yaya's foreword in "Nadech in My Heart" Pocket Book, The pocket book from Nadech's mom.

(1) Because he has tons of energy (power) for his work, ever since I've been working with him I've never heard the words Can't do it, Can't handle it, Don't want to do it ~ instead I always hear Yes, and Yes ~ and I always see great determination in his eyes, he's very concentrated and very focused in everything he does to the max

2) And he can't be Hercules if he does not have the body, the look (facial features) and personality which I would describe as PERFECT!"
wow, no need for them to come forward...this totally speaks for itself. I am convinced they have a very special relationship that may be more than just friendship. But being so young and being public figures, they have to keep mum about it :bhehe:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling

credit: as tagged, Barry.Ya facebook

I wonder if there are any clips yet...what award(s) did Yadech win? :scratchhead2:
Anyway, I love Nadech's slicked back hair, it gives him so much finesse...well, come to think of it, I like him any style. He can shave his head and I would still think he's hot, LOL :lol:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, no need for them to come forward...this totally speaks for itself. I am convinced they have a very special relationship that may be more than just friendship. But being so young and being public figures, they have to keep mum about it :bhehe:
I'm convinced that they share more than just friendship too! She decribed him as PERFECT again...perfect for her I see!! :bhehe: Body language and actions reveal a lot too. They should keep it to themselves. I hope the public won't put too much pressure on them because we want their love to grow.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
1st Annual Kerd Awards 03.30.12

They won the following awards:
Nadech - Kerd Burning Star
Nadech and Yaya - Kerd Couple

cr as tagged

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Awwwwww she's not only got her P'Nech blushing, but me too!

credit: as tagged, Barry.Ya facebook

I wonder if there are any clips yet...what award(s) did Yadech win? :scratchhead2:
Anyway, I love Nadech's slicked back hair, it gives him so much finesse...well, come to think of it, I like him any style. He can shave his head and I would still think he's hot, LOL :lol:
I love how they have always been color coordinated and the selection of yaya's dress has always suited her; proper but not old fashioned

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Congrats to Yadech on their wins! What a gorgeous couple.

My oh my, seems like they've given up being discrete about admiring each other. Whether its siblings or something more, I think Yadech's place in each other's lives are special and can't be replaced. Yaya's foreword is cute--it's exactly what we see about Nadech, he really works hard.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
alright...i'm convinced that nadech is a prince..a prince in disguised. how can he not be? how can someone be this good looking? he better land a role as a prince soon. want to see him as one so bad. i'll die a happy fan if he gets to be prissana's prince charming.

FanCam from the Kerd Awards.
Yaya took about 5 min to walk down the gold carpet. Nadech took 30 sec. (I checked the time because he moved so fast. lol) She was so poised and calm. His entrance was sooooo dashing!! I loved it - STRONG presence! Wished they came together but I guess this makes it more exciting..... They are soooo perfect and I am just a happy fan girl today.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kiki
I think Nadech was rushing so he could catch up to his nong sao na!! :coverlaf: :wink:

Congrats to Yadech!! They are really the perfect couple, both looking beautiful and handsome!! This made my day too!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
alright...i'm convinced that nadech is a prince..a prince in disguised. how can he not be? how can someone be this good looking? he better land a role as a prince soon. want to see him as one so bad. i'll die a happy fan if he gets to be prissana's prince charming.
I've envisioned Nadech as a prince too. Yeah, I hope one day he and Yaya can play a role as a prince and princess! :cloud9: