[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
@Kikichue1, it will air tomorrow night but for US residents, it's Friday morning because the continental time zone is different but the broadcasting time is still same like parallel. Even if you watch it live in the morning, Thais also watch it live just same as us but at nighttime. Technically, it's still Friday for both of us, US residents and Thais. Hope it clears enough for you. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Kikichue1, it will air tomorrow night but for US residents, it's Friday morning because the continental time zone is different but the broadcasting time is still same like parallel. Even if you watch it live in the morning, Thais also watch it live just same as us but at nighttime. Technically, it's still Friday for both of us, US residents and Thais. Hope it clears enough for you. :D
omg you girls get to see it Friday Morning ha lucky you I'm a AUS Sydney time will be on Saturday

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg you girls get to see it Friday Morning ha lucky you I'm a AUS Sydney time will be on Saturday
Really? I thought AUS and TH are 3-hours apart meaning it'll be at 11:30PM AUS and it's still Friday, technically. But this time zone thing confuses me sometimes. ;)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Really? I thought AUS and TH are 3-hours apart meaning it'll be at 11:30PM AUS and it's still Friday, technically. But this time zone thing confuses me sometimes. ;)
no AUS time is different sample if your US is night AUS is morning Thailand airs on Friday
AUS and Thai time is 4hours apart