[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I know...Right now I asked many of my friends to spam on P'Nutt FB LOL..

We want to see the kissing scene part...This is our goal LOL

Yes, and if we achieve this goal I am going to thank you!!!!!
Alright, TTYL, goodie night my friends!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah. I was about to go, but then I saw your posts about my siggie. LOL. It'll be a couple days before I come back. I'm going to be quite busy these next few days. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Yeah. I was about to go, but then I saw your posts about my siggie. LOL. It'll be a couple days before I come back. I'm going to be quite busy these next few days. 
That okay, just don't forget about us and our thread...We will be here....I let you go than and talk to you later .

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Caption : Khemachad " Wadee please forgive me???"
                Wadee " I would never forgive you for this"

Nothing to do, so I just trying to keep myself busy with YLC..

cr :as tagged

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Good morning LoveAnne!!!
Hehe. I see you've been lonely since I left...
Well, fear not!
For I shall be here to accompany you for the next 30 mins or so!

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT I'm home lol.
I just wanted to say that I just finished watching SB. All I have to say is that the lakorn is the best of the best. Sorry off topic.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Good morning LoveAnne!!!
Hehe. I see you've been lonely since I left...
Well, fear not!
For I shall be here to accompany you for the next 30 mins or so!

Good morning my friend......Yep, I was so lonely but that is okay because I know you girls are sleeping :)).

Goshhhh. 30 min... :-((((.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT I'm home lol.
I just wanted to say that I just finished watching SB. All I have to say is that the lakorn is the best of the best. Sorry off topic.
Welcome home LoveKimAnn :)). Nice that you can join us.....I think we just brain wash you to love our Ann right???hehehe just kidding...

WoW!!!!!You finally finish, happy that you like it...Next lakorn it will be Sood Sanae Ha (SSH).....You going to love this lakorn too

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
Back in the days there use to be a fan war between sawan bieng and jamleuy ruk... those were the days lol
LOL...Glad that I wasn't here at that time :))).

Any way, can you make  some posters of Ann Tik??? I'm not good at it....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Fan wars will always exist no matter what day and age. Funny because I happened to enjoy both lakorns! I love aggressive, sadistic p'ek though - even though sometimes their action is too over the top. Realistically, if it was not a lakorn, he would be a psycho in real life LOL

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Fan wars will always exist no matter what day and age. Funny because I happened to enjoy both lakorns! I loved aggressive, sadistic p'ek though - even though sometimes their action is too over the top. Realistically, if it was not a lakorn, he would be a psycho in real life LOL
hahahaha....I don't know why either that I also love aggressive pra-ek...I want to see Tik in that way. Hope P'Jaew won't make us so disappointed....

Goshhhhhh, yesterday P'Da had a meeting with the scriptwriter, I wonder when will she announce the date for the fitting and the ceremony.....I want to see Ann Tik plus Kong stand next to each other....

Thai fans going to go crazy when they only see the fitting pictures LOL..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
Kayla whats up with annik poster and banner lol

It's on my to do list this weekend. :dance2:

LoveAnne_T,

That is awesome news!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

I hope they make Mr. Tik look super hot and super bad boy look, with earrings and all just like the Roy Lae Snai Rai days!!

Ovaries will be exploding all over Thailand and USA that day.