[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm so irritated by Khem. -.- Such a jerk! Ugh. I bet the two sister hired that guy to take Khem and 'Wadee' pictures. -.- Khem was asking for it though so he shouldn't get mad doing all those things in public. I feel bad for Wadee though. ]; I hope Khem stays jealous. Deserves it all! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lynnyang said:
And I thought I was the only one annoyed with Ann's hairstyle, haha... Good to know I'm not alone. Personally to me, Ann is beautfiul, but why in this drama her makeup doesn't look nice at all?! Regarding, Tik vs Smart, Smart can't cry and when he gets angry, go back to look at all his drama, he has one single face expression; his eyebrows narrow, muahaha... As for Tik, his eyes and smile really draws you into his acting. His past drama has proven it and he is a good actor!

Yes, I agree with you regarding Tik's acting ability.  Love when he play with his eyes ... especially love, love, love him in Wang Waree with Nat, his eyes and emotion just melted me in that lakorn. :crush:

No comment on Mart, I like him.  lolz.

Haven't got time to watch ep. 2 and 3 yet... :cry1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoaa Khem had the guts to declare revenge in front of the cease Jao Sao's photo. Smh. The umbrella scene was kinda romantic to me especially with "Tu Corazon" playing in the background. I really really like Rose's voice and the message of the song. YLC is good but there are moments where I do find myself daydreaming while watching it.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Watching this one. Really like it. It's nice that Paa Jaew is adding some comedy here and there, to soften the mood and giving us some emotional break. Amazing cast. Nice hair, nice costume. Beatiful location. Lakorn Thai is an amazing crew, as always. One of my favourite crew.

I like all 4 leads. Just the 2 minor flaws.

Because Anne is so smooth with her dialog and acting, I can notice that Tik is breaking his sentence weirdly. it feel a little awkward. Like he pauses in the middle of a sentence, catch a breath and finish up the rest of the sentence. And the twin can't speak Thai clearly. So sometime it's difficult to understand them.

However, It's a very enjoyable lakorn. Can't wait for ep.4

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haven't been on the computer for so long, my eyes hurt. HAHA. I think it's because the screen's so big. My eyes are overwhelmed with....too much screen. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Someone pointed out that the twins sound Isan. I thought maybe they're just so used to speaking English or another language that they can't speak Thai clearly. Lol.  

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Actually, they could just let the twin speak English, mixing with some Thai. The story already told us that Wadee moved oversea after marrying Joa Sao. They could use that to their advantage. They are cute.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm I still have yet to watch ep2. I stopped after ep.1. ep1 isn't that good to me but maybe ep.2 will pick up. I cant feel Tik at all though lol he's not that interesting anymore. I don't like how Anne is really vulnerable in here, just let Tik puts her down badly. :/

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Can I say Khem is one hot thick-face seducer ahhaha whoaaa he got me swooned when he got all close and personal in Wadee's face lol *gushes I've never seen such a thick-face pra'ek before. Lol He has so much tricks up his sleeves just to keep her from quitting. Lol I laughed when he kept saying "Mae Liang" to p'Eua reminding him that K'Su is his step-mother. Haha and plus when he kept saying her "biological sons and step son" to K'Su. Ahah he's mixing revenge with his jealousy all at the same time. Ep3 was good ! :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I would be impatient as well lol. He's so childish -- unreasonable immature. Not sure if she still loves him or not though. She looked sincerely happy to see Khemmachart with Gaenlone, but who knows. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
For sure, she definitely still loves him. She's just one of those people who has unconditional love for the one she loves. So no matter how hurt she is by him moving on, as long as he's happy, she's happy.