[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't seen episode 2 either! I want to wait until 2 and 3 are subbed before I watch them, which I think should be about now eh? Hmmmm....? Gotta check. HEHE.
I confess I've been into KDramas recently! I still am. YLC took too long that I decided to turn to KDramas. Haha. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see the rest. Love the OST song and I like how the storyline is going so far. Can anyone confirm what days it air?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I haven't seen episode 2 either! I want to wait until 2 and 3 are subbed before I watch them, which I think should be about now eh? Hmmmm....? Gotta check. HEHE.
I confess I've been into KDramas recently! I still am. YLC took too long that I decided to turn to KDramas. Haha. 
You should give Taiwanese dramas a try. They have better character and plot development. I get hooked on to each one I watch and get impressed by how well everything is written. The romance tends to be sizzling as well. Taiwanese people don't hold back when it comes to doing kissing scenes. Haha. No angled. I'm just very picky with my main characters so if they're not one of my favorites, I don't watch them. Currently waiting for someone I like to pair up with another that I like and that just never ever happens for any ethnic specific drama I watch. Lol.    

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I love love love love episode 3!!
Seems like Kong start to feel suspicious of Khem and Nue Lek.
And yeah Kong already start his move..
Saying to his sisters that he regret didn't follow his father request..
And he want to be a hero to Nue Lek..

I still wonder how Wadee will give in to Khem..
I mean how she's willing to sleep with Khem eventhough Khem still with Gaen..
Oh this lakorn is unexpected....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You should give Taiwanese dramas a try. They have better character and plot development. I get hooked on to each one I watch and get impressed by how well everything is written. The romance tends to be sizzling as well. Taiwanese people don't hold back when it comes to doing kissing scenes. Haha. No angled. I'm just very picky with my main characters so if they're not one of my favorites, I don't watch them. Currently waiting for someone I like to pair up with another that I like and that just never ever happens for any ethnic specific drama I watch. Lol.    
I'm a drama/movie freak, so I watch pretty much anything that's interesting. Haha. I have seen Taiwanese dramas, but very rarely do I watch them. The last TDrama that I watched was Autumn's Concerto.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I'm a drama/movie freak, so I watch pretty much anything that's interesting. Haha. I have seen Taiwanese dramas, but very rarely do I watch them. The last TDrama that I watched was Autumn's Concerto.
I've watched plenty, and Rainie Yang plays in mostly all of them. Lol. She's like the Song Hye Kyo of my Taiwanese dramas because she starred in the first T-drama I've ever watched which is Devil Beside You. That's still my most favorite T-drama, but it's more Manga style so I don't know if you like those kinds. If anything, I think you'll like Mars based on your reference to Autumn Concerto. It's a darker drama with mysteries that kind of keep you watching to figure out what is wrong with the people in them. They were so psychologically scarred. Lol. Not that that's funny if it were to be in real life. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I've watched plenty, and Rainie Yang plays in mostly all of them. Lol. She's like the Song Hye Kyo of my Taiwanese dramas because she starred in the first T-drama I've ever watched which is Devil Beside You. That's still my most favorite T-drama, but it's more Manga style so I don't know if you like those kinds. If anything, I think you'll like Mars based on your reference to Autumn Concerto. It's a darker drama with mysteries that kind of keep you watching to figure out what is wrong with the people in them. They were so psychologically scarred. Lol. Not that that's funny if it were to be in real life. 

I'm not surprised. You know why? Because that's the very first TDrama I've ever watched too! Haha. I didn't watch it completely though. Got bored midway, so I only watched the first half and the last 2 episodes. I honestly don't like that drama. The storyline is somewhat disturbing...to me. However because of that drama I got to know a fine man. Haha. Mike is gorgeous, but he could work on his acting...and kissing. Him and Show Lo are the only two Taiwanese actors that interest me. The rest are ~meh. As for the gals there isn't really one that I'd say is my favorite, but I'm more interested in Ady An's dramas. Rainie is tolerable to me, I'm neutral with her, if she's paired with my one of my interests I'll watch it. As for Mars. I don't know. Not really a fan of Vic. Barbie is like Rainie to me. What are we doing here Mahalo?? Haha. Going WAY off topic. Oopsie. 

ANYWAY, still haven't seen 2 and 3!!! Needs to ASAP! BUT gotta work late today. URGH.

EDIT: Okay I lied, there's one more Taiwanese actor who I admire to death, he is Dou Zhi Kong. He deserves some lead roles. He's hot and he's a great actor! Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I'm not surprised. You know why? Because that's the very first TDrama I've ever watched too! Haha. I didn't watch it completely though. Got bored midway, so I only watched the first half and the last 2 episodes. I honestly don't like that drama. The storyline is somewhat disturbing...to me. However because of that drama I got to know a fine man. Haha. Mike is gorgeous, but he could work on his acting...and kissing. Him and Show Lo are the only two Taiwanese actors that interest me. The rest are ~meh. As for the gals there isn't really one that I'd say is my favorite, but I'm more interested in Ady An's dramas. Rainie is tolerable to me, I'm neutral with her, if she's paired with my one of my interests I'll watch it. As for Mars. I don't know. Not really a fan of Vic. Barbie is like Rainie to me. What are we doing here Mahalo?? Haha. Going WAY off topic. Oopsie. 

ANYWAY, still haven't seen 2 and 3!!! Needs to ASAP! BUT gotta work late today. URGH.

EDIT: Okay I lied, there's one more Taiwanese actor who I admire to death, he is Dou Zhi Kong. He deserves some lead roles. He's hot and he's a great actor! Haha.
Let's get back on topic then. Lol. I think I liked Khem more when he was being an a-hole intentionally. Now that he's being nice to her with bad intentions on the down low, it makes my stomach turn for Wadee. And I like Rita and Kong's couple. They help ease the tension in their own scenes. However, once they start getting involved with Khem's games, it's going to be an emotional roller coaster ride for all of us. And I don't understand the purpose of Noey's character. Lol. Is she even significant? The step daughters are enough to deal with. You know which scene I'm not ready for? The scene where Khem and Gaenlong gets engaged or married or something. Like why?!? That's going way overboard. I can't believe he'd actually get engaged or married to her for real just for revenge. Why risk your future with someone you don't love just to get back at someone you still love? Stupid. I wonder if Wadee will get pregnant. I hope so. That'd be the best kind of revenge for her. She needs to pull a Narin on Khem so he could feel like Kawee. Lol. 

And Dou Zhik Khong doesn't look too flattering in pictures. I'd need to see him in motion. Lol. It's hard for me to find actresses that I like in Tdramas and Kdramas. I can only tolerate Rainie because she matches well with most of her co-stars and can generate good chemistry with all of them. I like Show Luo too. Vic Zhou is likable. He has a good aura about him, and I liked his troubled character in Mars. You should check out George Hu *drools* I just wish they'd stop pairing him with Annie. I don't really like her acting.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Let's get back on topic then. Lol. I think I liked Khem more when he was being an a-hole intentionally. Now that he's being nice to her with bad intentions on the down low, it makes my stomach turn for Wadee. And I like Rita and Kong's couple. They help ease the tension in their own scenes. However, once they start getting involved with Khem's games, it's going to be an emotional roller coaster ride for all of us. And I don't understand the purpose of Noey's character. Lol. Is she even significant? The step daughters are enough to deal with. You know which scene I'm not ready for? The scene where Khem and Gaenlong gets engaged or married or something. Like why?!? That's going way overboard. I can't believe he'd actually get engaged or married to her for real just for revenge. Why risk your future with someone you don't love just to get back at someone you still love? Stupid. I wonder if Wadee will get pregnant. I hope so. That'd be the best kind of revenge for her. She needs to pull a Narin on Khem so he could feel like Kawee. Lol. 

And Dou Zhik Khong doesn't look too flattering in pictures. I'd need to see him in motion. Lol. It's hard for me to find actresses that I like in Tdramas and Kdramas. I can only tolerate Rainie because she matches well with most of her co-stars and can generate good chemistry with all of them. I like Show Luo too. Vic Zhou is likable. He has a good aura about him, and I liked his troubled character in Mars. You should check out George Hu *drools* I just wish they'd stop pairing him with Annie. I don't really like her acting.   
Yeah. I'm okay with Khem being fake nice to Su, but getting married is a bit over board. He's going to get a very nice lesson before Su forgives him.

Dou Zhi Kong looks good in pics, but better in motion. He reminds me of Patson, my man. Hehe. He's in Ti Amo Chocolate if you wanna try it out. I think he looked hot in there as a gangster boss. To bad he wasn't lead.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah. I'm okay with Khem being fake nice to So, but getting married is a bit over board. He's going to get a very nice lesson before So forgives him.

Dou Zhi Kong looks good in pics, but better in motion. He reminds me of Patson, my man. Hehe. He's in Ti Amo Chocolate if you wanna try it out. I think he looked hot in there as a gangster boss. To bad he wasn't lead.
Pictures really don't do people justice. Lol. He does look a lot better in motion. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I totally agree with you. Thanks for sharing the pic ^^ Anne looked absolutely breath taking in that dress because it showed her nice physique. Sighs. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to address Suriyong about her braid updo and wardrobe lol

I forgot to mention about the scene that had me gushing and kicking off my blankets besides the scene where he blocked her way and she pushed him away !! Haha it's none other than Khem being worried about K'Su when she fell off the ladder. He totally forgot about his surrounding and why he even hates her. With that one hug, he showed how much KHEMACHART still loves her. Eeeeks gosh let me just go watch that scene again haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Pictures really don't do people justice. Lol. He does look a lot better in motion. 

Agree.

Cheer_up_183 said:
*pic*
Ann is so elegant here. I just have a damn wish that they would make her look like this, both costume and hairstyle. Why stuck with the novel??? Nonsense !

Thongprasom looks stunning!! Beautiful! Now they need to make her look like that in the lakorn. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what Mahalo, I lied, there are quite a few Taiwanese actors that I adore, besides the ones I already named. HAHAHA. I'm weird like that. Add Wallace Huo and Nicky Wu to the list. HEHE. OKAY, for now I'm good!!!!

BACK ON TOPIC! I'm going to watch 2 and 3 right now! YAY!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys, I've been quietly reading this forum for any with to do ann thongprasom 5years. Lol and I finally made an account!!! Eeks anyway yah leum chan is soo good right now. Can't wait for tonight! Btw the mv for the ost gm Grammy removed it and put up a new version and removed "those scenes" if anyone realised.
This is off topic but I watched the mv for nat myria wedding and ann caught the bouquet so guess what that means guys?? Haha gonna be so happy for her on her big day! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Hey guys, I've been quietly reading this forum for any with to do ann thongprasom 5years. Lol and I finally made an account!!! Eeks anyway yah leum chan is soo good right now. Can't wait for tonight! Btw the mv for the ost gm Grammy removed it and put up a new version and removed "those scenes" if anyone realised.
This is off topic but I watched the mv for nat myria wedding and ann caught the bouquet so guess what that means guys?? Haha gonna be so happy for her on her big day! :)
Welcome friend!
Did she really catch it? Oh yeah! Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
Full version - unsub ep 4.
http://youtu.be/q3yNRQ-4fxI
Yeayyy Wadee start to change her hairstyle... :wink:

Gosh Wadee is soooooo gorgeous when she still with Kong's father....

Can't wait for tonight.Seems like Khem-Wadee having fun together with the twins..
I know right? I keep thinking how gorgeous she is!!! And she looks young too.