[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
me too..i've known her since 2009 (before SSH air) but i didn't notice that this forum was exist..
so don't know where and with whom i want to share my interest..
i'm soo sooo crazy for anne..when she didn't win Top Award 2010..i'm sooo sad and i cry.....how crazy i am..
but when i compare Top Award 2009 and Top Award 2010..feel more relieve..we can see the different...

About Qi Pao..K.Nong said its more intense than BBK..
Maybe the storyline not likeable but i'm sure her role is award winning role...
About people complaint that she's old...i don't feel mad anymore bout it..
Its not only this year...Ever since SSH,they already complaint about Anne's age..
Most harsh words is 'Anne look like a mom to Ken"...i guess something wrong with tha person eye..
I rather & satisfied to watch a multitalented 'old' nang ek than someone who is younger but stiff in acting!
Haha, well we should just let that 2010 TOP AWARD go since Aum P. has never won it before, right? Anne's got it multiple times, so it's alright.

Anne's role in Qi Pao is definitely an award winning role, but people these days (some) don't appreciate such significant performance JUST because they have a certain bias, which angers me because they don't know what's acting and what's not. About Anne looking like Ken's mom??? Have they seen his wife?? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm just saying, look at reality peeps, perhaps Ken suits older looking women!? Regardless of that, Anne is still looking good, she looks the same as she did way back in 2000. Ken's the one who's been aging...alot more than Anne at least...gosh. Love you still Ken :dance1: ! I got so worked up thinking about this haha. Whatever though, in my eyes Thongprasom is THE BEST :whatever: !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
me too..i've known her since 2009 (before SSH air) but i didn't notice that this forum was exist..
so don't know where and with whom i want to share my interest..
i'm soo sooo crazy for anne..when she didn't win Top Award 2010..i'm sooo sad and i cry.....how crazy i am..
but when i compare Top Award 2009 and Top Award 2010..feel more relieve..we can see the different...

About Qi Pao..K.Nong said its more intense than BBK..
Maybe the storyline not likeable but i'm sure her role is award winning role...
About people complaint that she's old...i don't feel mad anymore bout it..
Its not only this year...Ever since SSH,they already complaint about Anne's age..
Most harsh words is 'Anne look like a mom to Ken"...i guess something wrong with tha person eye..
I rather & satisfied to watch a multitalented 'old' nang ek than someone who is younger but stiff in acting!
Haha, well we should just let that 2010 TOP AWARD go since Aum P. has never won it before, right? Anne's got it multiple times, so it's alright.

Anne's role in Qi Pao is definitely an award winning role, but people these days (some) don't appreciate such significant performance JUST because they have a certain bias, which angers me because they don't know what's acting and what's not. About Anne looking like Ken's mom??? Have they seen his wife?? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm just saying, look at reality peeps, perhaps Ken suits older looking women!? Regardless of that, Anne is still looking good, she looks the same as she did way back in 2000. Ken's the one who's been aging...alot more than Anne at least...gosh. Love you still Ken :dance1: ! I got so worked up thinking about this haha. Whatever though, in my eyes Thongprasom is THE BEST! Forget them haters :whatever: ! I definitely agree with your last sentence.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Oops my bad. My computer messed up.
lol..nvm,its help to spamming this thread....
about Ken...erm.. thats the fact that he look so much older than Anne ever since he doesn't has any lakorn with Anne..and he look tired,not fresh..he even look older than Tik..Ken,sorry..i hv to say this..No wonder janie said..'Ken always dress up and want to look handsome everytime he work with Anne'..
And sadly his lakorn didn't do well even with 2 hottest n'ek atm..
Sometimes,i just feel that Ken care more about quantity than quality..thats why he's not picky like Anne..
can't blame him because he need to work for his family..like i said before....i love Ken....but its only if he act with Anne.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lol..nvm,its help to spamming this thread....
about Ken...erm.. thats the fact that he look so much older than Anne ever since he doesn't has any lakorn with Anne..and he look tired,not fresh..he even look older than Tik..Ken,sorry..i hv to say this..No wonder janie said..'Ken always dress up and want to look handsome everytime he work with Anne'..
And sadly his lakorn didn't do well even with 2 hottest n'ek atm..
Sometimes,i just feel that Ken care more about quantity than quality..thats why he's not picky like Anne..
can't blame him because he need to work for his family..like i said before....i love Ken....but its only if he act with Anne.
Haha I should tell my computer to do that more often then.

Ken definitely does look very tired out, but yeah we can't really blame him since he's got a family of his own to take care of, and that's just perfect! He has a very lovely family, he's the perfect example of what a successful person is. I think maybe Ken's too nice to be really picky about lakorn scripts, which isn't bad at all, but I wish he'd put his talent more to use...wait have we talked about this before?? I feel like I've said this before, but don't remember in which thread :scratchhead2: ??? Anyway, I think Ken isn't too weak when he's with other nang'eks, but I do believe he's much stronger when he's with Thongprasom (I can't help calling her that now haha, Tik's really gotten me into this). The only Ken-lakorn that I actually like without Anne is Song Rao Nirundon with Aom. I cried a liter of tears towards the end of that lakorn...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hey wait....
i'm confuse about the storyline...
Anne married with an old man...and thats man is not Kong? Kong is the son of that old man...at first that old man want anne to marry with his son but Kong don't want it..so that old man sign the marriage cert..and Kong regret when he meet Anne..so i guess Kong want to win her back and try to pursue her..
oh i thought she married with Kong...

but i heard Kong cannot make it and he might not be able to act in this lakorn..
not sure if its true or not..
I hope its not true because Anne is so excited to reunite with him..
seems like the role is to make Tik jealous...
But if its true..i hope P'da can choose someone not so old..
I'm rooting for Rome....he was good with Anne in CS..but i want to see them in modern lakorn..
Rome is young,good looking,that will make Tik more jealous..
I like it when the p'ek get jealous...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Woo hoo news is flying everywhere. I didn't realized there's still hella fans who wanna see these two together since we waited so long.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hey wait....
i'm confuse about the storyline...
Anne married with an old man...and thats man is not Kong? Kong is the son of that old man...at first that old man want anne to marry with his son but Kong don't want it..so that old man sign the marriage cert..and Kong regret when he meet Anne..so i guess Kong want to win her back and try to pursue her..
oh i thought she married with Kong...

but i heard Kong cannot make it and he might not be able to act in this lakorn..
not sure if its true or not..
I hope its not true because Anne is so excited to reunite with him..
seems like the role is to make Tik jealous...
But if its true..i hope P'da can choose someone not so old..
I'm rooting for Rome....he was good with Anne in CS..but i want to see them in modern lakorn..
Rome is young,good looking,that will make Tik more jealous..
I like it when the p'ek get jealous...
Well, if I watch Rome I want him to be the pra'ek haha. I don't think I'll be able to stand watching him play the supporting role.