[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
We allow the 2 consecutive back to back post, if they're a few seconds to minutes away. But that does not mean you abuse this rule by doing double posts each time taking up the whole page. :nono1:

I would say that if one was to post another post after an hour plus to a few days there, posting again should be fine because it was not right then and now. ^_^

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
We allow the 2 consecutive back to back post, if they're a few seconds to minutes away. But that does not mean you abuse this rule by doing double posts each time taking up the whole page. :nono1:

I would say that if one was to post another post after an hour plus to a few days there, posting again should be fine because it was not right then and now. ^_^
I will tried my best to follow the rules, but sometimes got too excited for Ann Tik..LOL.......You know how fans finally see them both pair up. Thai fans been waiting for more than 10 years...How can you not be happy about Ann Tik....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Ah...I get it. Haha.
Thanks for the clarification!!
We will not do that anymore!
Well, unless I can't help it and want to come in here even if no one has posted after me...hehe.
Thanks aikoden.

Now, where was I?
Ah yes, YLC time baby!

Phatman, where are you?????
Present~!
I'll be going out of town in a little bit, but I'll chat with you as much as I can!

Anti-spam: YLC!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
yeah, welcome back...I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hehehehe.....How many hours that you will be gone, do you know?????I will be here a lone for 3 hours, by 3 hours, I will go to bed.

He miss you too phatman..hehehehehehe..
credit : eitakung36

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yeah, welcome back...I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hehehehe.....How many hours that you will be gone, do you know?????I will be here a lone for 3 hours, by 3 hours, I will go to bed.

*pic*

He miss you too phatman..hehehehehehe..
credit : eitakung36
Probably an hour or two.
It'd be perfect timing!
Awe...I miss him more!

Anti-spam: No AnnTik dream.
I dreamed of fighting...in the woods...to solve this mystery...weird?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Probably an hour or two.
It'd be perfect timing!
Awe...I miss him more!

Anti-spam: No AnnTik dream.
I dreamed of fighting...in the woods...to solve this mystery...weird?
That it's not that long, I can wait for you. Hope you will be soon, I know you will because you miss me LOL......

Too bad you didn't dream about Ann Tik....I wish I could dream about them. But that is okay, since I did dream about Ann....

Are you still hyper for Ann Tik????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That it's not that long, I can wait for you. Hope you will be soon, I know you will because you miss me LOL......

Too bad you didn't dream about Ann Tik....I wish I could dream about them. But that is okay, since I did dream about Ann....

Are you still hyper for Ann Tik????
Hehe. Yeah, too bad no AnnTik.
Of course I'm still hyper for AnnTik!
How can I not be?!
I just need to go look for AnnTik pics!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hehe. Yeah, too bad no AnnTik.
Of course I'm still hyper for AnnTik!
How can I not be?!
I just need to go look for AnnTik pics!
I still watch Ann Tik MV..I really want to see together in the magazine, I might have to go and spam their FB again, so they can hear us...

I wish I can just go to them and follow them around hehehehe.....Ann Tik we love youuuuu

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
129 pages! Yipee!! There has been so much going on in here, but no actual updates right? I wish Anne and Tik took a candid picture together. Then we can all go crazy over that. ^_^

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
129 pages! Yipee!! There has been so much going on in here, but no actual updates right? I wish Anne and Tik took a candid picture together. Then we can all go crazy over that. ^_^
Yeah, happy that you stop by. Not so much news yet, we still waiting for the up date....Did you get to see Ann's new pic. in the new magazine????She is so beautiful there. I think Dila post it, you can go and check at page 127-128, you will find it there....Stop by more often okay????

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, happy that you stop by. Not so much news yet, we still waiting for the up date....Did you get to see Ann's new pic. in the new magazine????She is so beautiful there. I think Dila post it, you can go and check at page 127-128, you will find it there....Stop by more often okay????
Yes, I most definitely will drop by more!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yes, I most definitely will drop by more!
Good to know. And I'm happy that you will be here more often.

When they start the fitting/ceremony and filming will you be here everyday????? I'm alone here right now, phatman will be back in an hour, Dila sleeping. turtle busy with her work..thailover01 busy...usfrance, I don't know where she is. Meadow is busy with other thread....yoyo might be busy too. I think that is all the name I can remember hehehe.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for understanding phatman.

^ and omgee, i thought they already did the fitting for this.. oooo.. i must've thought of a different lakorn.. hmm..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i would have to say probably mid to late next year, since this lakorn hasn't even had it's opening/fitting ceremony.. or start it's production yet..

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everybody, I'm here now.
Wow 129 pages already!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is moving so fast.
Congrats to you guys for making 129 pages. I am proud of you all.