[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Hi phatboy, nice to see you up and come straight and chat with me :))).

Yup. 
Woke up in the morning to chat with you like I promise. Haha.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
You don't have to go to work today????

15 more days it will be the end of this month, I really want to know about YLC now...Why can't anybody tell us anything.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
You don't have to go to work today????

15 more days it will be the end of this month, I really want to know about YLC now...Why can't anybody tell us anything.

I do, in about 2.5 hrs I'm going. 

I know. 
Anne said they should be filming by February right? 
I feel like our anxiousness is making us go crazy. Haha.

AnTi-spam: Tik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I do, in about 2.5 hrs I'm going. 

I know. 
Anne said they should be filming by February right? 
I feel like our anxiousness is making us go crazy. Haha.

AnTi-spam: Tik
hahahahaha...We all going crazy on FB right now...also in AF..I'm so happy to know that Ann want her hair a little bit longer for YLC...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha...We all going crazy on FB right now...also in AF..I'm so happy to know that Ann want her hair a little bit longer for YLC...

Yeah, but I feel like it's not going to be that long...
Since she chopped it for 365 WHR, it doesn't seem to be growing anymore. Haha.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, we jumped 4 pages since I was last here. Lol. Awesome! Speaking of Song Naree, I'm going to go watch it too!! But I'll hold off until ALL is subbed because I don't really like waiting; if I wait too long I may forget what had happened. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Wow, we jumped 4 pages since I was last here. Lol. Awesome! Speaking of Song Naree, I'm going to go watch it too!! But I'll hold off until ALL is subbed because I don't really like waiting; if I wait too long I may forget what had happened. 
You have short memories????jk.

We still don't when it will be the fitting/ceremony date for YLC yet....But I'm still excited since is not so long to wait now hehehe.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
You have short memories????jk.

We still don't when it will be the fitting/ceremony date for YLC yet....But I'm still excited since is not so long to wait now hehehe.

Yes, I do. LOL. I watched the JDrama "Rich Man, Poor Woman" as it aired and I had to read some recaps to remember what happened in the previous episode, since it only aired ONCE a week. LOL.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Yes, I do. LOL. I watched the JDrama "Rich Man, Poor Woman" as it aired and I had to read some recaps to remember what happened in the previous episode, since it only aired ONCE a week. LOL.
hahahahaha.....Good for you that you have something to watch...

I think to myself what kind of rings P'Da going to use for YLC...The ring it very important to YLC, because it's the promise ring for Ann Tik...Looking forward to know all the cast for YLC, it's very quiet, I don't understand how can they keep so quiet like this.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:

I think to myself what kind of rings P'Da going to use for YLC...The ring it very important to YLC, because it's the promise ring for Ann Tik...Looking forward to know all the cast for YLC, it's very quiet, I don't understand how can they keep so quiet like this.

I'm interested in what their wardrobe is going to be like. I don't want any tight pants Tik. 

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:

Don't worry, you didn't miss out on anything.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:

Yeah, the ring is important, but it's probably just going to be an ordinary ring. HAHA.
Mee too!
P'Da needs to come out and say something.

AnTi-spam: YLC

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
hi everyone, i am back. I was not be able to log in for a few week. but I still read all your comments.
Hope Ann hair getting long soon. I can not wait anymore now it is about end of January. no news came out about YLC. Now I am watching Rang ngao and next is Song naree.