[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Yoyo said:
hi everyone, i am back. I was not be able to log in for a few week. but I still read all your comments.
Hope Ann hair getting long soon. I can not wait anymore now it is about end of January. no news came out about YLC. Now I am watching Rang ngao and next is Song naree.

Welcome back Yoyo!!!
Yeah, many of us here had the same issue.
Glad it's all resolved!
I'm watching Song Naree too! Haha.

AnTi-spam: YLC

Cheer_up_452

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! Im New here. But i can say that i know some of you here :p. Most of time i just come and read all of your comment here. But right now im so excited for YLC then i would love to join u here to be crazy for Ann n YLC together  :dance1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Apple452 said:
Hi everyone! Im New here. But i can say that i know some of you here :p. Most of time i just come and read all of your comment here. But right now im so excited for YLC then i would love to join u here to be crazy for Ann n YLC together  :dance1:
Hi Apple452 :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1: . You can come here and join us everyday if you like...hahahaha I wonder which of us do you know????hehehehe...And yes, we all excited about YLC right now. Soon they will start with the fittine/ceremony... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Apple452 said:

WELCOME FRIEND!!!
Glad you're going to join us!! 
Yes!!!

Apple452 said:
Agreeee. Ann seems the same even it passed for more than 10 years lols

I know right?
And people complain that she's old.
Weird people. 

LoveAnne_T said:
Hi Apple452 :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1: . You can come here and join us everyday if you like...hahahaha I wonder which of us do you know????hehehehe...And yes, we all excited about YLC right now. Soon they will start with the fittine/ceremony... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Aloha LoveAnne!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
WELCOME FRIEND!!!
Glad you're going to join us!! 
Yes!!!

I know right?
And people complain that she's old.
Weird people. 

Aloha LoveAnne!

Hi phatboy, I have 45 min. to chat with you.....I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Hi phatboy, I have 45 min. to chat with you.....I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cool, I'm gonna go sleep in a bit too!
We should have at least a little bit more time to chat!

AnTi-spam: AnnTikKong

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hehehehhe...Did I wake you up???? Did you dream about me??? 

Uh, yeah you did~! Haha.
I wanted my day be longer so I woke up extra early. 
Well one hour earlier than my usual wake up time to be exact. Hehe.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Uh, yeah you did~! Haha.
I wanted my day be longer so I woke up extra early. 
Well one hour earlier than my usual wake up time to be exact. Hehe.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom
hehehehe...Still sit and wait for the news about YLC...

I guess you still busy with your lakorn..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hehehehe...Still sit and wait for the news about YLC...

I guess you still busy with your lakorn..

Hehe. Sorry.
Alright, I'm off for work.
Will be back later!!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Yes, still waiting. So bad because there is no news about it at all.

I feel like I just want to disappear for a while so that when I come back everything would be all done. LOL. But that means I'll miss out on all the action!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
I feel like I just want to disappear for a while so that when I come back everything would be all done. LOL. But that means I'll miss out on all the action!
Me too. Sometimes I want to be gone for a week, when I get back I would see the pic of Annik together. Like you said, if we gone, we will be miss out the news LOL...We still crazy about them.