[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I know what you mean, Geez, when you wait for your favorite pairing for so long, but they are so slow to get to it!!! I just get so mad, but then when it gets there, it's worth the wait. :)
Agree with you, Been waiting for them to pair up for over 10 years, it's a long wait but at least I get to see them together :)).

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, you've been waiting for ten years?! That is amazing, you must be really patient to be able to do that, Haha, I guess it's worth the wait then, just a little bit longer compared to ten years. :) Hope they don't dissappoint you, but then again, it's Ann T.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Wow, you've been waiting for ten years?! That is amazing, you must be really patient to be able to do that, Haha, I guess it's worth the wait then, just a little bit longer compared to ten years. :) Hope they don't dissappoint you, but then again, it's Ann T.
Agree, it's very long wait for me...I did give up for them, I didn't even have any hope. I'm not into social net work before, but when I read some of my friends FB, and I saw a link at pantip say that Ann and Tik in YLC...than I start to find P'Da IG and others...since than I been active so much on the internet and YLC...I go wherever I can to find the news about Ann Tik, I even spam so much at the scriptwriter......That is how happy I am......I'm not young but I don't want to be that old either LOL...Ann and Tik make me this way LOL...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, it's okay. It's like people say that i'm too old to go trick or treating, but i don't give a ________ haha. I don't think there's such a thing as too old or too young, unless you're talking about pra' nang's and dating. LOL. I can relate to you too na, I never knew or cared anything of the Thai entertainment until i came upon Bie, therefore that's why he's my number 1 and always will be. Hahaha. :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Haha, it's okay. It's like people say that i'm too old to go trick or treating, but i don't give a ________ haha. I don't think there's such a thing as too old or too young, unless you're talking about pra' nang's and dating. LOL. I can relate to you too na, I never knew or cared anything of the Thai entertainment until i came upon Bie, therefore that's why he's my number 1 and always will be. Hahaha. :)
Yeah, I understand...some don't know about Thai entertainment until they came up to some of their favorite hehehe...(you know what I mean right??).

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^Yep, I know what you mean :) Then those favorites introduce you to others as well. Haha, I'm so glad that i came upon Bie though cause being addicted to the Thai entertainment gives me more to do than just sit and do nothing. :)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr said:

I'm 26 and I'm not old haha.
Just kidding, I do feel kind of....older. Haha.

Yeah, there's always someone in the industry who's responsible for our addiction to it.

OMG! I have to share this with you.
My little cousin, who watches dramas with me :wink: , fell IN LOVE with Bie after she saw his lakorn with Aff (I forget the title, I think it's Prajan See Roong, correct me if I'm wrong.)
That was her very first lakorn and she has since become an avid lakorn fan (yeah it's my fault for being such a bad influence hehe).
She would show me clips of that lakorn and be so into the drama and B&A's romance.
She would also show me clips of his other lakorns.
However, after she watched Sood Sanae Ha, she fell ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with Ken.
No one can beat Ken no matter how more handsome they are than Ken haha.
Even I can't convince her to love my other favorite actors haha.
The only one who comes close is Weir, but even he can't top Ken and Bie on her list.
I thought I'd share this with you since you're "Bie's lover." HAHA. 

LoveAnne_T said:
Good morning to you my friend :)).

Hello, hello, hello! :)

Bieluvr said:
^Yep, I know what you mean :) Then those favorites introduce you to others as well. Haha, I'm so glad that i came upon Bie though cause being addicted to the Thai entertainment gives me more to do than just sit and do nothing. :)

And then your family also says why sit in front the TV/Computer watching Thai lakorns only?
Go do something productive! Haha.
I don't know about you guys, but I get that... alo- *ahem*..sometimes. :whistle:
I just tell them, at least I have a job! Haha.

AnTi-spam: YLC

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatboy said:
I'm 26 and I'm not old haha.
Just kidding, I do feel kind of....older. Haha.

Yeah, there's always someone in the industry who's responsible for our addiction to it.

OMG! I have to share this with you.
My little cousin, who watches dramas with me :wink: , fell IN LOVE with Bie after she saw his lakorn with Aff (I forget the title, I think it's Prajan See Roong, correct me if I'm wrong.)
That was her very first lakorn and she has since become an avid lakorn fan (yeah it's my fault for being such a bad influence hehe).
She would show me clips of that lakorn and be so into the drama and B&A's romance.
She would also show me clips of his other lakorns.
However, after she watched Sood Sanae Ha, she fell ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with Ken.
No one can beat Ken no matter how more handsome they are than Ken haha.
Even I can't convince her to love my other favorite actors haha.
The only one who comes close is Weir, but even he can't top Ken and Bie on her list.
I thought I'd share this with you since you're "Bie's lover." HAHA. 

Hello, hello, hello! :)

And then your family also says why sit in front the TV/Computer watching Thai lakorns only?
Go do something productive! Haha.
I don't know about you guys, but I get that... alo- *ahem*..sometimes. :whistle:
I just tell them, at least I have a job! Haha.

U are 26?? :highfive:
As for me,my first thai actor/actress was Bie/Pong/Kong (songkram Nang Fah)
But i'm not crazy for them althought Pong is a hot p'ek..
Then 1 clip of Anne make me love love love this woman..
Since 2009 till now,nobody can beat Anne in my heart..
2009/2010 i'm so so crazy!!!
20/7 sit in front of laptop and watch Anne's lakorn until my 6 yrs old niece asked me 'Whats wrong with u?' because i'm laughing so hard when i watch SSH..
Btw,9 more days to February..
Oho too tired to count down when they don't hv an exact date!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, phatboy, that is so funny, and yeah it's Prajan See Roong. :) That's the first Lakorn i see of Bie too and Aff too, that's when i started liking Aff. :) Haha, my dad tells me and my mom to stop watching Lakorns because it only takes money from us, but we're addicted so too bad. LOL :)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
U are 26?? :highfive:
As for me,my first thai actor/actress was Bie/Pong/Kong (songkram Nang Fah)
But i'm not crazy for them althought Pong is a hot p'ek..
Then 1 clip of Anne make me love love love this woman..
Since 2009 till now,nobody can beat Anne in my heart..
2009/2010 i'm so so crazy!!!
20/7 sit in front of laptop and watch Anne's lakorn until my 6 yrs old niece asked me 'Whats wrong with u?' because i'm laughing so hard when i watch SSH..
Btw,9 more days to February..
Oho too tired to count down when they don't hv an exact date!!

Yes, I am a proud 26-yr-old. Haha.
For my guys, I was first attracted to Num, Pat, Kade, Captain, and Andrew, but now I'm all for Pat, Tik, Ken, Aum, Chakrit, and some few other ones. Haha.
As for my gals, I first started with Aom, Ning, Mam, Kob, Pok and I don't remember who else, but now I'm all for Anne....AND the same ones I first admired haha.

I haven't been counting down...I've just been waiting. Haha.
Can't believe January is ending soon.
I remember New Year's day like it was yesterday.

Penelope said:
Has this lakorn started filming yet??  It's about time that Tik and Anne finally paired up.  LOL.

Unfortunately, no.
I agree with your last statement! Hehe.

Bieluvr said:
Haha, phatboy, that is so funny, and yeah it's Prajan See Roong. :) That's the first Lakorn i see of Bie too and Aff too, that's when i started liking Aff. :) Haha, my dad tells me and my mom to stop watching Lakorns because it only takes money from us, but we're addicted so too bad. LOL :)

I knew it. 
It was something "Roong" haha.
For me, it's the other way around.
My mom hates lakorns.
Well, she doesn't hate it, but she can't stand it haha.
I kind of feel bad for the sellers, but I'm glad there's youtube. 
I haven't spent anything on the lakorns I've watched thus far. Haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I guess youtube is great too, but i prefer to have a copy to keep for myself. :) I wish my dad would like lakorns also, i mean he does, but then he still tells us to stop watching them.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Very true. 
It's too bad that no Thai lakorn has been sold with English subs (except SSH), or else I would have a handful in my cabinet right now haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Phatboy, I don't like subs though because it takes my attention away from the actual Lakorn itself, but i guess that's because i already know enough thai to understand it. But it'll be great also if they do sell them with subbs for those who don't understand thai. :) So this February thing, are you waiting for it to start filming? or the actual lakorn? Sorry to ask, but i just recently joined.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr said:
Phatboy, I don't like subs though because it takes my attention away from the actual Lakorn itself, but i guess that's because i already know enough thai to understand it. But it'll be great also if they do sell them with subbs for those who don't understand thai. :) So this February thing, are you waiting for it to start filming? or the actual lakorn? Sorry to ask, but i just recently joined.

Lucky!
I wish I understood Thai haha.
I'm waiting for them to start filming haha.
I'm actually waiting for them to hold the fitting/ceremony because that'll be when Anne and Tik finally meet! :)

AnTi-spam: AnnTik