[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Good morning!!!
Have you seen Nang Show?
It's one of Anne's old lakorn with Nott. 
It looks interesting, but I don't know what it's about haha.

AnTi-spam: Tik

I only watch half on that lakorn because I feel so bad for Ann...I asked my friends how it end, my friend tried to convince me to watch it. .But it's very good drama...It's about Ann who work as a show girl and got marry to Nott..But, his family don't like Ann....Nott is not strong enough to protect Ann....You going to hate Nott if you get to watch this drama...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I only watch half on that lakorn because I feel so bad for Ann...I asked my friends how it end, my friend tried to convince me to watch it. .But it's very good drama...It's about Ann who work as a show girl and got marry to Nott..But, his family don't like Ann....Nott is not strong enough to protect Ann....You going to hate Nott if you get to watch this drama...

Really?!
Wah.
I have to watch this!
But not now. Haha.
I've got too many lakorns on my hands that I haven't even finished yet! 

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Really?!
Wah.
I have to watch this!
But not now. Haha.
I've got too many lakorns on my hands that I haven't even finished yet! 

AnTi-spam: YLC
hahahahaha....How are you going to finish all your lakorn????? 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, Seems like an interesting lakorn. Finally got back in, my internet crashed on me and it's going slow lately, but glad to be here again. So any news yet? :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Haha, Seems like an interesting lakorn. Finally got back in, my internet crashed on me and it's going slow lately, but glad to be here again. So any news yet? :)
Not yet...RP will finish filming this Monday...Hope we will know more next week....

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
RP hasn't finished filming yet. LOL Oh well, I'm loving it a lot. But can't wait for updates on YLC. :)
hehehehe...I know...We all waiting......Hope we will know more soon...Looking forward to see the fitting and the ceremony pictures. I think I will go crazy more then now LOL..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha....How are you going to finish all your lakorn????? 

Gee, I don't know.
I'm trying to finish what's subbed of RP.
Then I'll finish up BSCP.
I'm not really watching PK6PD nor KSKTR because there's no Eng subtitles, but I am sort of skimming through to see the good scenes haha.
SN will have to wait a while, since it's not all completely done yet.

Bieluvr said:

Unfortunately no...
Only the fact that there's an actual confirmation that YLC is next.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik Jedsaprasom

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LoveAnne_T said:

oh so his family didn't like Anne..
I thought Nott is playboy..kinda like Tik's role here..
Sleep with Anne then dump her..
Thats the only Anne's lakorn Anne didn't end up with the p'ek right?

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
oh so his family didn't like Anne..
I thought Nott is playboy..kinda like Tik's role here..
Sleep with Anne then dump her..
Thats the only Anne's lakorn Anne didn't end up with the p'ek right?

WHAT?
They didn't end up together??

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Dila.
Woah...don't know if I want to watch it anymore.
I kind of had a feeling it was going to be a no-so-happy ending.
Hmm... :scratchhead2:...should I... :scratchchin: ???

Nott looks so freak'n young AND thin!! 
Still looking good today. HEHE.

Bieluvr said:
Great news that it's confirmed that YLC will be next. Can't wait for actual bts, if they have any.

Oh they better have BTS clips. 
Or else...
Or else they're gonna meet my friend ---> :numchuck:

iluvnumandoil said:
That news is better than nothing

Yup!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr said:
LOL phatboy, your so funny, I'm sure they will, cause we've waited for so long now.

Exactly!
So every station should go and interview them, congratulating them on FINALLY collaborating! HAHA.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Exactly!
So every station should go and interview them, congratulating them on FINALLY collaborating! HAHA.
I know, where is the interview???I mean interview them together....Hello!!!!Come on media, I want to see Ann Tik together..