[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you LoveAnnT and Phatboy for welcome me to this thread. Yes now I am a big fan of Ann Thongprasom. I will defifitely watch all those 5 lakorns that you mention. Thank you again.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Thank you LoveAnnT and Phatboy for welcome me to this thread. Yes now I am a big fan of Ann Thongprasom. I will defifitely watch all those 5 lakorns that you mention. Thank you again.
I will send a link to Ann's channel to your private message, okay????

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
:dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: Excited to know about YLC  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: phatboy, are you watching your lakorn??? I have to say good night to you and talk to you later..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveKimAnn said:

Not a prob!

LoveAnne_T said:
I still wondering who going to be the director for YLC......I want P'Aew so bad.

Me too!!!

LoveAnne_T said:
:dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: Excited to know about YLC  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: phatboy, are you watching your lakorn??? I have to say good night to you and talk to you later..

No, not yet. 
I'm kind of busy with cleaning haha.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I need to see more of Anne's lakorn because i've only seen Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng, Tae Pang Kon, Borisut Bumbut Kaen, and Manee Yod Fah. But I'm totally an Anne Fan though especially since Manee Yod Fah, and Willy is a total hottie in there as well.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
I need to see more of Anne's lakorn because i've only seen Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng, Tae Pang Kon, Borisut Bumbut Kaen, and Manee Yod Fah. But I'm totally an Anne Fan though especially since Manee Yod Fah, and Willy is a total hottie in there as well.
you can check out AK first lakorn Rang Ngao, then Sood Sanae Hae, Ann was hilarious in it. then AK most recent lakorn, 365 days of love. Ann also had a lakorn with Mart before Qi Pao called Likit Kammatep.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr said:

My goal is to watch ALL of Anne's lakorns. Hehe.
There are some that just don't seem interesting to me, but I want to watch them just to see how Anne began.

I'd also like to recommend Song Naree
Nat's currently subbing it, and so far it's good!
I'm tempted to watch all that's subbed so far, but I don't want to wait in between each part haha.

AnTi-spam: Tik

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
Last day of filming for Raeng Pradtanah is Monday, I wonder if they are going to immediately jump into Yah Leum Chun?

I want them to start immediately, but at the same time I want them to rest. Haha.
They need to be at their healthiest before they begin YLC!!
Of course I wouldn't mind if they sprang right to YLC, since they know how anxious we all are. :whistle:

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
Last day of filming for Raeng Pradtanah is Monday, I wonder if they are going to immediately jump into Yah Leum Chun?
Maybe they have for wait for a couple days..I don't know. I think they need time to prepare things...I really hope I will know more this coming week..So excited  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I'm here. You miss me ???

YAY!!!  :dance1:
I missed you!!! 
Glad you can chat with me before I go to bed. 

LoveAnne_T said:
Maybe they have for wait for a couple days..I don't know. I think they need time to prepare things...I really hope I will know more this coming week..So excited  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

I know! 
I hope by next week we'll get some exciting news!!!!
I feel so  :woot2:  :woot: right now!

AnTi-spam: Thongprasom & Pholdee

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
YAY!!!  :dance1:
I missed you!!! 
Glad you can chat with me before I go to bed. 

I know! 
I hope by next week we'll get some exciting news!!!!
I feel so  :woot2:  :woot: right now!

AnTi-spam: Thongprasom & Pholdee
hahahahaha.....I'm very excited right now, just want to know...Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I just go and read at P'Jaew's twitter...I wonder if they film RP today ???? He didn't mention anything...Or is it tomorrow???? Now I'm very curious..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I just go and read at P'Jaew's twitter...I wonder if they film RP today ???? He didn't mention anything...Or is it tomorrow???? Now I'm very curious..

Did they extend RP?
I swear, I remember someone was saying that RP completed filming a while back...?

AnTi-spam: YLC