[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

cecilia

Staff member
A little taste of p'Bird's song (from p'ek's point of view) 'KON PAE TEE MAI MEE NAMTAH"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugw6xa26Mc
Credit: as tagged

P'Tik nickname his son 'TENT' (always have NAVIGATOR on his mind - even use them navigator camera to record the whole birth too lol).  We don't know his real name yet.  As for their pregnancy announcement, i think it might has something to do with his wife not wanting to have too much public attention even though she herself is a public figure.

Anyway, this lakorn just get better and better (just hope it lives up to expectation once it starts to air)
Super excited! can't wait to see my handsome p'ek onscreen soon.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
They start this lakorn before Tik's wife pregnant..and then carry the baby for 9 MONTHS and now the baby already see the world but......................... THIS LAKORN HASN'T RELEASE YET!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG..if not because of Anne...I don't want to wait this long..Dang!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tent Navigator. I guess it sounds better in Thai. Haha. How many names is this child going to get? A nickname, a nickname of a nickname, a real name, a middle name, and then a last name. Haha. So many names!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
They start this lakorn before Tik's wife pregnant..and then carry the baby for 9 MONTHS and now the baby already see the world but.................... THIS LAKORN HASN'T RELEASE YET!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG..if not because of Anne...I don't want to wait this long..Dang!
It's been longer than a year, since the announcement! I've never waited so impatiently for a lakorn. I mean like 10/20+ other lakorns that started after YLC already completely adored.

Bird is looking as great as ever. That guy is aging very gracefully. Now he just needs a wife. Haha. Is he married??

cecilia

Staff member
^He's not married .. just hope he don't reveal any truth later on like how some celebrity keeps theirs for years lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^He's not married .. just hope he don't reveal any truth later on like how some celebrity keeps theirs for years lol
He's not?? Hmmm. Wonder why. No gf or anything?

Ahem...What's going to happen if he does. Haha. Are there any allegations whatsoever? I honestly don't really care, as long as he continues to do what he does best. Hehe.

Never found him that attractive, especially when I saw a preview of his Koo Gum Lakorn, but after watching his Koo Gum film, he's so...manly. Haha. He's like Tua, not muscular, but a very manly appeal. So if you know if he comes out I'd be very surprise, not too sad though. Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^i like him in both lakorn and movie version of KOOGUM  :wub:
I don't really care what he does too .. just love him for being who he is .. that should all be that matter.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think they are done with the Lakorn and editing too. They probably waiting to be on aired. Right now Pa Jaew is spending all her time filming Sai see pleung.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I think they are done with the Lakorn and editing too. They probably waiting to be on aired. Right now Pa Jaew is spending all her time filming Sai see pleung.
Yay!! That's awesome news!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Photo update time! Just two though. HEHE

Oh look at Thongprasom. HAHA.
 ​
Look at Thongprasom and Bird holding hands...cute.
 ​
Credit: annethong IG​

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ceci, :thanks: so much for the info and clip.  Congrats to the proud parents.  And, I can't wait to see this handsome pra'ek onscreen too :lolyup: .
@noydarny, dila & phatman, thanks for the info, clip and pictures na ka.

Tik,  Peach and little Tent @ Press Conference on Sunday, January 19th, 2014 at Bumrungrad hospital .
Tik and his wife look so good and the baby is so cute!!!

Can't wait to see this.........

cr: as tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know....it's really hard to believe Tik is married. It's hard for me to believe most of my pra'eks are married. How sad...for me.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Girls, not a great news,  YLC probably will not air for the next lot lakorn for CH3. Hopefully YLC will be air in March. Miss you all.