[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
No, not at all. It's  beautifully scary as in Pinky is one gorgeous ghost to look at :p
Good. Sucks that only two episodes came out though. Maybe I should wait until it airs completely..?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Good. Sucks that only two episodes came out though. Maybe I should wait until it airs completely..?
I don't have the patience for that. Lol. So I watch it while it airs. But if you want to do that, you can. As long as you still give it a try because Toomtam is hot. *drools* Haha. That should keep your mind off YLC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't have the patience for that. Lol. So I watch it while it airs. But if you want to do that, you can. As long as you still give it a try because Toomtam is hot. *drools* Haha. That should keep your mind off YLC.
He's too young for me, but can't deny he does look quite good in there. Haha. With my patience I'll probably end up watching it while it airs too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Short picture update:
 ​
HAHA. Bird and Anne are try'n to act cool while Jaew and Da are smiling happily. 
 ​
I think Ae needs to propose to Thongprasom and be her baby daddy. HAHA. Isn't she lovely~
 ​
Look at this...Anne and her bias crew. :ghehe:
 ​
Cr: Anne Thongprasom FB ​

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is that from Sapai Glai Pueng Tieng?? Hehe. Love that show! I love bad*ss Anne. Be it comical or serious, she's amazing!

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
wow still we cant get the airing date for this?????
wow do they know how long we are waiting... i am afraid before they air , HUMAN IS GOING TO BE AN EXTINT SPECIES :whatever:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
wow still we cant get the airing date for this?????
wow do they know how long we are waiting... i am afraid before they air , HUMAN IS GOING TO BE AN EXTINT SPECIES :whatever:
Haha. Seriously!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm assuming this lakorn is airong soon, right?
I can't wait to listen to the song Bird is going to sing for this lakorn!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
While waiting for this lakorn to air (very soon I hope), let's enjoy this lovely picture from the Z-star magazine.

cr: tik fb

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
Oo, when was that?? Did they write a little article about it??

Good morning to you.   I just know that it'll be on air soon but don't know when na.   Sorry,  the words are too small and blurry for my 4 eyes to read,  but I can read the word Forget....haha.  I just love the picture on that article hehe.

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!!!

cr:Ann Taiwanfc & tik chinese fc

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Very soon huh? How long have they been telling us, "VERY SOON." *sigh* Anyway thanks. Anne looks gorgeous in that pic! Tik...eh not his best. HAHA.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
hahaha phatman! Remember last year when we begged for it to air at the end of last year?! man.... sad it's already the end of January!  :cry1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cool :) said:
hahaha phatman! Remember last year when we begged for it to air at the end of last year?! man.... sad it's already the end of January!  :cry1:
Yes, we hoped for it to be November then December, now we're already in February! Haha.