[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's so lonely in here! I see some spider webs. HAHA. Man....still no updates, no teasers, no......urgh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHA. Anne is so MEAN! No wonder her male co-stars are scared of her. No wonder Tik was scared of her before they even started filming! HAHA. 

Thongprasom: *spray*
Pa'Jaew: Cut!
Thongprasom: ...*SPRAY* 

That clip just made my dad. Poor Tik. This must be Anne's best revenge scene because she got to spray her male lead in the FACE! In the face?! Can you believe it?! HAHA. I don't think I've seen Anne take revenge that harsh. Sawan Biang wasn't even close. She only kept him away, didn't really get to physically abuse him. HEHE. Tik's like, "I ain't ever filming a lakorn with Anne ever again..." HAHA. JK. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Don't know how true this is but someone on Pantip said that this might be the OST tagging @soul_child @fhon_fhon @da_hathairat IG. It matches the lakorn though. She's talking about loving someone you shouldn't and trying to forget them. Or maybe someone is suggesting it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09WacueH9o4#t=90

Eh, not really digging the song. If it is, I guess I have no choice. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Eh, not really digging the song. If it is, I guess I have no choice. HAHA.
The meaning fits the lakorn perfectly. It doesn't sound too sad. Quite meaningful and soothing. Lol. Not the most catchy though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The meaning fits the lakorn perfectly. It doesn't sound too sad. Quite meaningful and soothing. Lol. Not the most catchy though.

I wonder if it is. When was that song released? I didn't even check. HAHA. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Mariam B5 is gonna sing the OST. That probably isn't the song, but she's probably gonna sing something for them. 

CR: Pantip with caption @fongbeeroriginal : งานด่วน!!! Ost.อย่าลืมฉัน with มาเรียม B5 @soul_child @fhon_fhon @da_hathairat ✨