[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nangfah11 said:
I just got started on ep.1. trust me, I quickly skim through bc I was impatient and just wanted to know why tik was so cold to anne why anne does not remember him one bit. tik really is past his prime, or so did anne too but Tik's body and frame reminds me so much of nadech lol it's funny. and he talks like he has no teeth lol

Rita is so eye-refreshing. though i swear she reminds me of chalida. both are pretty.
Same here, I was just skimming through it. Tik's acting has been deteriorating but it is much more tolerable than when he was in Wanida.

o has Ann? Or maybe I am just not into her character. Okay she lives in a nice house but drives a crappy car!!!

Kong has aged well, he actually looks better as he ages. When he was still in his prime, I didn't find him attractive at all. He's fortunate that he has a voice that could melt a fragile woman like me. I don't like love square so I hope Kong isn't crushing on her. 

And definitely Rita is very eye catching. 

Will watch it later thoroughly. And is it just me or all the dramas I have seen last month and this coming month deals with ex lovers!!! And it has to air the same two days as Cunning Single Lady. Great great great. I am going back and forth for several dramas. I think this is the most busiest I have ever become with watching dramas.

cecilia

Staff member
^I didn't noticed that until you start pointing it out, Funfun. 

p'Kong is harboring an one sided love for Anne atm (from all the things he did for her).  And yes, i adore him as he ages too. He's super charming in that lakorn with Mew as a doctor. I super heart that lakorn.

As for p'TIK -- I'm bias on him so I find him perfect in everything <3! 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I already have a love hate relationship with Khem.  This is not going to be easy & it's only the beginning.  I have a feeling this one is going to be one very emotional roller coaster.  

Everyone looks good! Oh Tik...I have missed you so much.  Khem's character somewhat reminds me of Kong Pope's character & I'm loving it.  Kong Pope made me fall in love with Tik.  

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome first episode!  Khem is a devil who you love to hate but at the same time you know his pain!  N'ek jai yen læa mee kwaam ot ton mak mak!!  Love her dialogues and she always have a come back for all that he's throwing at her!  Yep, will definitely be an a roller coaster ride!!  Love the song by Rose "A Tu Corazon" mixing with Kong's voice!!  This is such a perfect song for this lakorn.  I had goosebumps listening to it!!  Looking forward to the next episode!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The wait was definitely worth it! Episode one was a good introduction. The one and a half hour episode flew by magically without me knowing and left me hanging for more Khem and Wadee. I haven't tuned in for any of Tik's recent works; honestly, I think I only watched him in RLSR, but this sure is refreshing to see him return in a noteworthy role. I love cold-hearted p'eks who secretly love n'ek on the down low. Lol. l must say, Anne looks very youthful in here. I can't compliment her enough for her acting abilities. She's playing the prim and proper role well despite me loving her feisty roles the most. Rita is also stunning, and I'm liking Kong's character so I'm glad the two will end up together. I'm just absolutely happy that this dream pair is happening. And so far, they are living up to our expectations. I can't wait until the intensity unfolds.

CR: Yah Leum Chan IG
Episode 1 screen caps

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Katelyn, I know right!   Khem is one good looking devil hehe.  I love it so far and can't wait for next week.  

Awww........sooooo sweet.....Khem and Wadee sharing a drink, a black coffee with lemon at that lol.   Can't imagine what it tastes like...

cr:YLC fb

sarNie Adult
can't tell when he got hit by the car. was that when they were in school or some time in the future?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
72701 said:
can't tell when he got hit by the car. was that when they were in school or some time in the future?
It was when they were in school. He was heartbroken by Wadee's breakup letter.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
First episode was pretty good. I'm so loving Tik in this role. Anne is doing well in this role, very prim and proper. I love the relationship between her and the twins. It's so cute. Sririta and Kong are doing great as well. I'm hoping that while we watch Khem and Wadee fight their feelings for one another, we see Kanlong and Eua's relationship progress. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I wasn't expecting to tune in to this Lakorn but after watching the first ep with lil understanding I really like it. Hopefully it will get more interesting. Thank you everyone for all the pics and your thoughts.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I NEED TO WATCH ASAP. Just gotta wait for my mom to come back from work because I've been telling her about this lakorn for the longest and she's always like, "So is Tik and Anne's lakorn out yet?" Finally its here :cry: :heart:

fun said:
Same here, I was just skimming through it. Tik's acting has been deteriorating but it is much more tolerable than when he was in Wanida.

o has Ann? Or maybe I am just not into her character. Okay she lives in a nice house but drives a crappy car!!!

Kong has aged well, he actually looks better as he ages. When he was still in his prime, I didn't find him attractive at all. He's fortunate that he has a voice that could melt a fragile woman like me. I don't like love square so I hope Kong isn't crushing on her. 

And definitely Rita is very eye catching. 

Will watch it later thoroughly. And is it just me or all the dramas I have seen last month and this coming month deals with ex lovers!!! And it has to air the same two days as Cunning Single Lady. Great great great. I am going back and forth for several dramas. I think this is the most busiest I have ever become with watching dramas.

I agree about Tik!  His acting in this lakorn surprised me and not in a good way...it seems his acting is off and not like what I remembered it to be from say his roy leh sanae rai days!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
IMO: "Yah Leum Chun" has always been one of my all time favorites and beloved lakorn.  :yahoo:  All 3 versions and 3 pairing of the "pranang's" never disappointing me.  :wub: They're ALL my favorites actors and actresses, so I will try my best not to be bias toward anyone.  :wink:  But just this one time I will kick myself and say that in the first version the p'ek has shown so much feelings and emotions and you can truly sees the pains and hurts in his eyes/emotions whenever he tried to wrong or paid back to n'ek.  The betrayal he felt and also whenever he hurts n'ek you can feel his emotion that he hurts 10times more than what he did to her.  But watching Tik, I feel like he is just being a big baby and a spoiled brat not getting thing his way. :nailbiter: :hide:  Don't hate me, I love Tik just as much :bhehe:  I just couldn't help compared him to the other 2 previous p'ek before him.  Anyway in 2nd version I felt that Pete was more like a lustful player trying to get under n'ek skirt :coverlaf: and I sometime feel like he deserved what n'ek did to him. :lolyup:  Alright, in the 1st version, p'ek was a bit crazy too, he took the revenge to a whole different level and much more intense ... but I guess that is the reason why I think his acting-wise was on another level. :spicy:  

Over all I still LOVE ALL THREE versions and love to watch the THREE HOTTIES killing themselves slowly each time they think of hurting their n'ek. :clap: :yahoo: :drool: I just love the way Ann(Wadee) takes time out counting(looks like she was counting) before she responded to Tik(Khem) back. :loool: She's a smart girl, she has an agenda to get her man back and she's being very cool and subtle with her method which just killed Khem each time. :dance1:

OK I'll stop my ranting... for now. :spin: :thumbup:

Here is something to enjoy if you guys/gals didn't have it yet....

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
IMO: "Yah Leum Chun" has always been one of my all time favorites and beloved lakorn.  :yahoo:  All 3 versions and 3 pairing of the "pranang's" never disappointing me.  :wub: They're ALL my favorites actors and actresses, so I will try my best not to be bias toward anyone.  :wink:  But just this one time I will kick myself and say that in the first version the p'ek has shown so much feelings and emotions and you can truly sees the pains and hurts in his eyes/emotions whenever he tried to wrong or paid back to n'ek.  The betrayal he felt and also whenever he hurts n'ek you can feel his emotion that he hurts 10times more than what he did to her.  But watching Tik, I feel like he is just being a big baby and a spoiled brat not getting thing his way. :nailbiter: :hide:  Don't hate me, I love Tik just as much :bhehe:  I just couldn't help compared him to the other 2 previous p'ek before him.  Anyway in 2nd version I felt that Pete was more like a lustful player trying to get under n'ek skirt :coverlaf: and I sometime feel like he deserved what n'ek did to him. :lolyup:  Alright, in the 1st version, p'ek was a bit crazy too, he took the revenge to a whole different level and much more intense ... but I guess that is the reason why I think his acting-wise was on another level. :spicy:  

Over all I still LOVE ALL THREE versions and love to watch the THREE HOTTIES killing themselves slowly each time they think of hurting their n'ek. :clap: :yahoo: :drool: I just love the way Ann(Wadee) takes time out counting(looks like she was counting) before she responded to Tik(Khem) back. :loool: She's a smart girl, she has an agenda to get her man back and she's being very cool and subtle with her method which just killed Khem each time. :dance1:

OK I'll stop my ranting... for now. :spin: :thumbup:

Here is something to enjoy if you guys/gals didn't have it yet....

Just finish ep. 1 today and agree as you here, Tik looks blank too. The lakorn is good so far and Anne's doing a good job on her part...love it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm behind! Way behind! Need to go to work so won't be watching it until later tonight. I'm going to not read anything here. Haha. I'm going to try.

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Watched epi 1 and enjoyed it so far. It remind me of my fanfic, broken pieces, with Aum and Ann. Lol. Can't wait to see Ann feisty side.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhhhh I'm having chills reading everyone's review. I have so much Lakorn to catch up to. They all could wait because I've been anticipating for this pairing and lakorn for the longest. Well I mean we all have haha aahhhhhh.