[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^True cause no matter what I will still love this lakorn and Bie as Kobori as well. I think he is doing great and Noona as well. Also all the newbies in here are doing great for actually taking on a role in such a big project like this. I give them credit. :)

cecilia

Staff member
It really comes to bias and giving other people chances ... as for me, i enjoyed it ..
it's much better than i expect and on top of that ... Bie is so cute as Kobori ^___^

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm really loving the cast and lakorn. I think Bie brings out a different side of Kobori that we haven't seen in past versions. This Kobori is respectful, totally in love with Ang, but he's more expressive and openly shares his feelings with Ang. I don't really know what else has been said about Bie as Kobori and Noona as Ang, but I'm so in love with this version right now.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I totally agree. The way Bie portrays the role is just adorable and also what you said above, he's more expressive and open w/ ung. I love this version more then the other versions TBH. :)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
omg yes!  I agree with both of you, this version is probably my favorite so far.  I just love how they make him so silly but so darn cute!  At first, I wasnt so sure  if he would be a good Kobori, but he won me over!  He is perfect and so adorable!  Ive been watching the last four episodes over and over again, waiting for episode 5 tomorrow!!!

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
I hope Bie and Noona have as many and even more romantic/cute scenes like Bird and Kwang's lakorn version... :)

No other pair that can compare to Bird and Kwang. But Bie and Noo Na is really OK too. :D

gloria83

sarNie Adult
yay!!!!! Finally, been waiting all week for Monday to come.  Im pretty sure they will have many sweet scenes.  

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg... I'm so happy it's already Monday so I can watch Bie and Noona... I'm hoping for more sweet scenes between Kobori and Angsumalin. :) Please update on here after you watch because I can't watch until this evening due to my schedule....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I'm also very excited, but i can't watch it until later as well, but I will definately come back in here after i see it. :)

Jasminey

sarNie Egg
Episode 5 put me into silence. It was like they first handed us sweet candies where Kobori was trying to woo/nag our girl with his smiles (I think he even winked at her  :yummy:)  , and then, they poked on our hearts with the bombing scenes; it was so sad to see everyone run for their lives, including the Japanese soldiers. The way Bie ran through the effect was dangerously cool.

No one benefits from the war. The music used, the acting, and the frames chosen helped creating a statement of condolence to the victims of World War II, and that, was a good job done  :weep:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love how Kobori was trying to impress Aung. lol His smiles, raising his eyebrows, and etc. Yes, i love how he was trying to woo her. Hahha! I also love the part when he accidentally blurt out "Sukie desu." Made it awkward between him and her but more of her. lol
I am so darn excited for tmrws episode~!! Bie is tooo darn adorable! <3

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I know.  It looks like in episode 6, its gonna focus on their relationship more.  I wonder if they are gonna have a ball scene like the version with Num and Benz.  They probably wont but just hoping, looks like they are gonna get to have more closer scenes.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hopefully they have the ball scene because if they don't, Kobori wouldn't know that Aung is the daughter of that one guy. lol Forgot what his role was. :p I can't wait to see more of Kobori & Aungsumalin! Hopefully they start to focus of the relationship between the two more. I don't know why people can't picture Bie as a soldier cause I think he's a pretty darn handsome, cute one. 555 He plays one well despite his silliness. lol 
Anyways, I'm excited to see this scene! :D

Credit: Koo Gum FB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GtbVNs5eqMo
Credit: Tookie PRvariety

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qYhSQ7ZvF0Q#!
Credit: KoogumTvDrama

gloria83

sarNie Adult
can someone translate the scenes between kobori and ang in episode 5 for us non-thai speakers..lol  pretty pls??

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Wonder what was view and new doing there.

When kobori ask angsumali he want to back in the afternoon and did she allow or not, Poor koboir he happy like a crazy puppy just the answer she say yes. Im almost cry on the scene kobori got hit by the ball, everything start to happening now :(

gloria83

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Hopefully they have the ball scene because if they don't, Kobori wouldn't know that Aung is the daughter of that one guy. lol Forgot what his role was. :p I can't wait to see more of Kobori & Aungsumalin! Hopefully they start to focus of the relationship between the two more. I don't know why people can't picture Bie as a soldier cause I think he's a pretty darn handsome, cute one. 555 He plays one well despite his silliness. lol 
Anyways, I'm excited to see this scene! :D

Credit: Koo Gum FB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GtbVNs5eqMo
Credit: Tookie PRvariety

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qYhSQ7ZvF0Q#!
Credit: KoogumTvDrama
omg!!!!!! I do agree that he is a very good Kobori!  So far, he's doing a very good job making me fall in love with him..lol....

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
wow i forgot there's a wedding scene....
anyway.......ep5 was great with kobori having fun teasing ang.

this scene is.....cute(?)....with ang finally losing her calm and actually helping him fix his shirt.
will be waiting for ep6.......