[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was super sad, the part where Kobori found out that Ang helped the American soldier hide and the part where Ang went to the military base to explain things to Kobori. It was sad how he said he had only 2 choices, 1st being a horrible soldier, but helps her, 2nd being a great soldier, but worst in Ang's eyes, but Kobori picked the 1st choice because he loves her super much. This part made me cry a lot, also the part where he wrote the letter about wanting to leave this place. Super sad for Kobori.

Reactions: Mae

cecilia

Staff member
awe, you girls made me want to go home and watch today episode so so bad.

Really don't know how to react if i'm in Angsumalin's shoe ..
Love Kobori or be loyal to one country? T_T
i'd probably choose the later in the end 
-- who could resist such charming soldier like Kobori <3

Reactions: Mae

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Dreamlove said:
Today's episode was super sad, the part where Kobori found out that Ang helped the American soldier hide and the part where Ang went to the military base to explain things to Kobori. It was sad how he said he had only 2 choices, 1st being a horrible soldier, but helps her, 2nd being a great soldier, but worst in Ang's eyes, but Kobori picked the 1st choice because he loves her super much. This part made me cry a lot, also the part where he wrote the letter about wanting to leave this place. Super sad for Kobori.
Yeah these both scene are very super sad for me too. He didnt tell how his feel about this but u can feel he feeling and his face. Ooohhh how disappoint

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Love the song in Koo Kum that Bie sing alone, it's so sad, and matches the lakorn so much. Also it's like Kobori(Bie) singing to Angsumalin(Noona) what he feels. Gun's song from Koo Kum is okay, but I like Bie's song better, wish they release the whole song soon.

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
Oh my, Oh my !!! They 're going to marry in the next episode. Next week.  -*- Tooooo long for me!!!

Overture of the next episode....

Angsumalin : Believe me! I never do such a thing like that!
Mother and Grandmother : ....

Kobori : "Because of me. So you 're be in trouble. The Only why to solve this problem. We have to marry".
Angsumalin : !!!!!!

The kiss scene ..... so sweet!!!! >//////<

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Next week they're getting marrieed already?!!!! I'm screaming my head off. I can't wait! LOL, loving Bie and Noona so much, I have to wait for at least another hour to see todays episode, but excited. :)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Im crying two times in today epi. So Sad when kobuir said maybe he may have to go home first before the war end, but sometime the parent only get see the bone or just a paper that have some letter let the parent know that their son have done a great job. It make me thinking about the end scene my tear falling:'( I want to slap ang for she saying "I wish the bomb"... On the secene koboir try to stop the bomb I was like what why u so mean ang u should thank you him. Also all the people's when they see koboir and ang lay down together,I think all the people mouth is talk to much some one should get some bomb for their mouths.does u guys know it is safe life not for like u guys are thinking gosh.

I want to heard the song bie sing alone in here. I already heard noona song they add for the end of today epi,I think she sing this song for herself that she try to hate kobori

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
gloria83 said:
what happened in today's episode?

Nothing much. As away.

From the previous episode. As English's captive soldier hide himself in Angsumalin's bedroom. Kobori feel anger to her. Leading him to....  decided to resign from his current duty and willing to anticipate in a battle front at China. To go away from that village. Other side. Angsumalin decided to find a new place for captive's soldier to hide. But Kobori just get there too.

In this episode.... When Angsumalin suddenly found out that Kobori has been there. She's trying to escape. But Kobori also chasing her. And try to talk to her. until Angsumalin just accidentally fall. And Kobori try to carry her. But some of villager sudden saw them together (hold in arm). And They start to speak ironically at those two. (Thai boran culture (Ancient Thai culture) They don't allow man and woman to touch each other's body or meeting in person if they still don't wife & husband legally) So this also cause Angsumalin both shame and anger at Kobori. And She yelled at him and try to escape. But Kobori also chasing her and compel her to tell him what that villager talk (He don't understand all Thai word, and also Thai idiom as well - Such as "มีอะไรกัน" /mee a ri gan/, "ทำเรื่องเสื่อมเสีย" /tum ruang suam seea/ both of them also indirect meaning of having sex). That also make Angsumalin felt more embrassed and shamed to speak out. So Angsumalin trying to run away. But Kobori grabbed her hand and also told "Japanese culture also Don't let the lady walk around without the man protection" Finally. She got away.

At the market in the next day later. Those villager whose saw Kobori and Angsumalin together also spreaded the word all around the village about what they saw. And Both Angsumalin's grandmother and her mother also heard this story as well. in the meanwhile. Angsumalin just reminded all the word that Kobori said yesterday while she's polising the canal ladder. And she still lied to herself that she hated him.

Suddenly. Kobori just appeared and tried to clear the misunderstanding. But Angsumalin refused to say anything to him.... So Both of them just fight each other until Angsumalin got hurt from an accident. So Kobori treated her wound. While Kobori did treat her. Angsumalin just asked ......... (I don't remember what she asked him s'ry) lol

Skip to the war event. The alliance just sent a group of bomber's plane to attack the Japanese's training camp. Kobori also took Angsumalin away from her home to prevent bombing accident while Angsumalin also scared the war siren and the battle begin. while evading the bomb and the plane's bullets.The Bomb just made Kobori hurt and he falling down. But He still use his body coverd for Angsumalin to protect her.

Angsumalin : Kobori! Kobori! No! Kobori! Kobori!
  Kobori : I..........love.........you...

As the picture below.....

THEY KISSED AT EACH OTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
oh my effing god! i am so hyped up right now! i watched the new ending title like 10 times!!! so many scenes that i am so looking forward to ogle! just listened to bie and noona separate new singles for koo gum and this just adds to my fever! omg! all those sweet scenes made me shriek! i want to fall on kobori's crotch, want him to back hug me, want him to catch my fall, want him to cover me, kiss me! i laughed so much when he said he doesn't understand, this time for real! love it now, he gets all up in her face getting her to talk with him! i seriously have never been this excited for a lakorn since Luerd Kattiya! men in uniforms very impress me!!! and seriously, my whole rant really did needed to all end in exclamation marks!!!

the ending title in case you want to rewatch! oh so sexy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPqWuapdet8

noona song title Ham Jai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCqZP2AqlA

bie song title Row Gern Bpen Koo Gan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMsFMReDaGc

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ME TOO!!! I freakin' watch the ending title over and over and over! OMG!! I am so excited to see those scenes! I was just watching Bird's version last night and came upon those scenes on the ending title in the old version. I am more than excited to see Bie do those scenes! LOL I want to see her fix his clothes for him, wash him, and oh man! Those cute scenes!! I am screaming like crazy on the inside...and outside. 555
Anyways, Today's episode was good. It feels weird seeing Puri again since we only saw him like ONCE on yesterdays episode. Hehe. The new songs are good but I am still head over heels for the main song, Koo Gum. :p
I love how Kobori is all up in her face now too. I like it. Hahha! I can't wait for the cute scenes now. :D
Sadly Ang's dream is going to come true..but just not that way. There's so much irony in this lakorn. Sigh. Darn her for always cursing Kobori. Now he is really going to die...but of course later that is, sadly. :(
I guess the mother and grandmother are starting to notice that Ang may have feelings for Kobori and vice versa. Hmm. 

cecilia

Staff member
All i can say is .. ppl who don't watch this version .. is MISSING OUT BIG TIME!!!
I'm so getty -- seeing the new ending <3
KOBORI! TEASING YOU, i'm with you on that ..
kneel down to have him hug me or the other way around lmao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
We've come a long way. Because my Spring break starts next week, I am going to do a Koo Gum Marathon after Ep 11 & 12 comes out. It's gonna be quite different since we're at the part when they're married, that is next week of course, and etc. The Kobori that was all nice and constantly trying to woo Ang is now the heartbroken yet happy Kobori. He's showing a different side. Yes, we're all humans but to see it from Kobori is quite a bit of a change, you know? 555 ;)
Anywho, whaaaa..What to do while I wait for Epi. 11-12..? :D 
And yes, whoever is not watching this and is skipping out on it is definitely MISSING OUT. It's so darn good! :D I haven't been this excited in a long time too! 555

cecilia

Staff member
Gloria, girl, you're so BOLD!!! *blushed*

I love how he tells her that she doens't know know tho love .. she continues to love someone to push another one away (like she's forcing some love to herself) she may have love but if she REALLY know how to love, she would know how to feel if she were to lost a love one, know how to sacrifice everything for the one she love ... This came back to haunt her later in the end T_T

I'm so loving BIE/NOONA now <3 loving the part where he tried to calm her down .. if she wont' stop moving then he'll take her to the camp <3

I'm tearing up when he told her not to be afraid b/c he's there .. the agony of being a young widow T_T

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
omg today's ending scene where ang was still lying down because she got injured and Kobori came back to see how she's doing
I was really nervous thinking "pleaaaasssssssssseeeeee, this time ang, don't say anything stupid!!!"

Kobori was adorable talking to her and trying to have a conversation with her, he was so disappointed and sad when he realised she's already woken up but ignores him
and then when Ang finally asked "laew khun ben yang ngai baang?", he's happy face was so cute <3
and then she ignores him again, and he's sad again... this girl, really... meany!!!! :whatever:
I'm looking forward to their marriage and the scenes where they live together <3

gloria83

sarNie Adult
lol....so can anyone translate the dialogue between the two during the woods scene where he says she doesnt know how to love?