[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I rewatched the ending title song that Noona sing, by watching those scenes wants me to scream and see them right now. I want to know what happened in those spoiled scenes in the songs. Especially the marriage part, the part where Kobori was wearing this white suit and started crying and Angsumalin just walked away, also so many parts from the song. Is Bie's song from Koo Kum that he song alone up in YouTube yet, I listen to a bit of it from iTunes, but I want to hear the whole song. This lakorn is my favorite and number one and always will be, the version Koo Kum of Bie and Noona. When this lakorn end I'm gonna keep rewatching it and by seeing some spoiled scenes between Kobori and Angsumalin from the song makes me want to cry because it's super sad. The song that Bie song in Koo Kum by himself is called Kert Mah Koo Gun and this song matches Kobori so much as for what he will do and with Angsumalin. I love the part where Bie sing that how much tears does he have to waste, how long does he have to love and wait and etc. I started crying listening to this song and this is the first lakorn that I've cried in every single episode.

Mae

sarNie Adult
This is officially my favorite version of Koo Kum. Exact has done a phenomenal job with Koo Kum and anyone who's not watching this version is definitely missing out on this Kobori and Angsumalin! Does anyone know how many episodes this version will be? I hope they don't rush through Kobori and Angsumalin's married life..I hope they actually pace it out and give us lots of sweetness, before the bitter part.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm literally crying .. listening to Noona song and watching all those sweet ending credit scenes T_T

i CAN'T take it ... don't want to know about the ending T_T

*my poor heart is aching, seeing Kobori suffers :(
gloria83 said:
lol....so can anyone translate the dialogue between the two during the woods scene where he says she doesnt know how to love?

Kobori was saying that it's dangerous to see her come all the way so late at night to Bua's house just to tell him to get up early in the morning to go help her mother with (not sure how to translate). Ang said nothing bad will happen to her b/c she's in Thailand but if something bad were to happen, for sure it's not done by the Thai people.

Kobori grabbed her arm and said, 'that's right, this is Thailand. I'm not Thai.  I'm an enemy, a bad person, a cruel person but I have never hurt a woman. I did not guess wrong that you'll come here. Don't you dare think that this place will be safe from now on. I won't be here for too long and when someone else come over to take my place, you'll know the taste of war and control (monitoring). I'm trying to be friend with everyone here. Trying to make everyone understand that war is part of politic, and a bad soldier like me has feeling and a heart like everyone else. He's lonely, killed people, has love, pain, good, bad like everyone else but as for you .. I don't know why you always doubt others. You doubts everyone who tries to be close to you. You don't trust in friendship, you have no heart to love!"

Ang answers,"no, I once have"

Kobori pushes her toward the tree trunk, "you may love once but you probably don't know what true love is. You love your person to push off your doubts on humanity and doing it to hold onto what you've lost. (i might have mistranslated this part) But you have never know about love ... gentle/warmth love, [not sure], and sacrifice that one do for the one they love. "

Ang struggles to be free.

Kobori holds tight onto her and says, "if you know true love, maybe your heart won't be so firm and cold. You'll know about the feeling of sadness of losing the one you'll love."

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks so much, now i have a better understanding!  I love this and Bie is so cute!

jetaimewriter

sarNie Egg
Dreamlove said:
I rewatched the ending title song that Noona sing, by watching those scenes wants me to scream and see them right now. I want to know what happened in those spoiled scenes in the songs. Especially the marriage part, the part where Kobori was wearing this white suit and started crying and Angsumalin just walked away, also so many parts from the song. Is Bie's song from Koo Kum that he song alone up in YouTube yet, I listen to a bit of it from iTunes, but I want to hear the whole song. This lakorn is my favorite and number one and always will be, the version Koo Kum of Bie and Noona. When this lakorn end I'm gonna keep rewatching it and by seeing some spoiled scenes between Kobori and Angsumalin from the song makes me want to cry because it's super sad. The song that Bie song in Koo Kum by himself is called Kert Mah Koo Gun and this song matches Kobori so much as for what he will do and with Angsumalin. I love the part where Bie sing that how much tears does he have to waste, how long does he have to love and wait and etc. I started crying listening to this song and this is the first lakorn that I've cried in every single episode.

He cried (in white suit part) because that day was a marriage day of both (Kobori and Aungsumarin) but he found the true that Aungsumarin was trying to help the captive escaped from the area in their special day. He hurt and sad that she chose their special day for helping the captive who was his enemy.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I've been suffering a lot lately, suffering a lot from this Koo Kum fever, *roar* No matter how much work I have piled up waiting for me, I think of (the Bie) Kobori and suddenly the pile of work is gone.
..okay. I'm exaggerating, but Koo Kum's effect on me is very similar. lol

Mondays and Tuesdays have never been so great!! :dance1:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I know I'm gonna cried in every single episode of Koo Kum because those spoiled scenes from Noona's song is super sad. I feel super sad for Kobori, he does everything for Angsumalin, but she just never can't see it. He even sacrifice a lot of things to help her.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
awww, sad for kobori that noona doesn't return his love/feeling (she's getting on my nerve/bad side because of her way of treating kobori, hurry up and treasure him already). hopefully she'll gain some senses and treat him better with love before it's too late. there's going to be a lot of crying for kobori (going to have boxes and boxes of tissue ready when watching kobori)

bie does a really good job portraying kobori and i just totally love him.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
what was said towards the end of episode 10 when kobori went to see Ang after the bomb?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh, reading all these comments had gotten me to tears once again. I had a closet full of tissue boxes, but the lakorn hasn't even ended yet and i already need to go buy more. I feel so bad for Kobori, sacrificing a lot for Ung, but she hardly notices. He even endangers his life for her when she helped the guy. So sad, Ung, when will you treat him better and ignore the fact that he's a japanese soldier? A very nice one at that. And Miley19, thanks for sharing the pics, it lightens up the atmosphere seeing that behind the scenes they are so playful. :)

pabopanda

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. I had to make an account just so I can spazz about my love for this remake. Bie and Noona are doing such an excellent job portraying their
roles. The chemistry is truly amazing. I found myself adoring this Kobori much more than the previous ones (maybe because I adore Bie lol). I love the pace of this lakorn as well as the other characters. Those who haven't been watching are missing out big time lol
Why can't it be Monday and Tuesday already????!!!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Ingfaa said:

He cried (in white suit part) because that day was a marriage day of both (Kobori and Aungsumarin) but he found the true that Aungsumarin was trying to help the captive escaped from the area in their special day. He hurt and sad that she chose their special day for helping the captive who was his enemy.
Cry cry reading this such a poor kobori. I already see he face when he found out the true about them wedding. Angsumarin i need to slap u now, u to mean for our poor kobori :'( he didn't need much from u he just need some love from u how u can't get it for him? I know it hard but I know u have some good feeling for him to,but u only think that he is a Japan not Thai like u.

Reading everyone comment make me feel cry and pitiful him mak mak. I wonder there a secen on the new ending title why she went to look on kobori cloth the cloth that he wear on they wedding day? Is that scene after kobori die or not hopefully not cuz it will be hurt to see like this.must not hurt for ang but it hurt us who watching it hehehe. And yeah ang u need to hurry up to show him the love before it too late. When it already late and u will do it than he didn't get to see it anymore.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'm a wuss
I tend to avoid lakorns and movies with sad endings because they make my chest squeeze and I feel down for a while. I'm not sure if I like the feeling because I dislike pain and am so no masochist. Sad lakorns make me feel stupid - It's like I'm sad, not because something bad happened to me in real life, but because the lakorn/movie was too much to handle... makes me feel weird because I let myself get too involved in something that's completely fictional.

Kobori and Ang now, he hasn't even died yet and I'm already feeling nervous and sad for them especially when I see Kobori's hurt face when Ang's mean to him. :cry:
At this rate I'm sure the ending will kill me, but I can't help watching since I'm already too addicted to this lakorn!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I forgot to add that i like that one scene where he tried to calm her down and told her that if she won't stop then he'll scoop her up and take her to the military base lmao -- this sure did calmed her down .. she even tried to explain what aunt Nien will do the next morning too ..

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just love this version!!! I didn't think I would enjoy it this much because I've seen basically all the versions, but this one is totally different. I'm so happy Malie is subbing it and Darknesslakorn is capping it! Thank goodness!