[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I m glad you guys are all watching this lakorn and supporting the actors!!!!!  I hope they continued to work hard and we all support them further!  I love you Bie!

jetaimewriter

sarNie Egg
Miley19 said:
Cry cry reading this such a poor kobori. I already see he face when he found out the true about them wedding. Angsumarin i need to slap u now, u to mean for our poor kobori :'( he didn't need much from u he just need some love from u how u can't get it for him? I know it hard but I know u have some good feeling for him to,but u only think that he is a Japan not Thai like u.

Reading everyone comment make me feel cry and pitiful him mak mak. I wonder there a secen on the new ending title why she went to look on kobori cloth the cloth that he wear on they wedding day? Is that scene after kobori die or not hopefully not cuz it will be hurt to see like this.must not hurt for ang but it hurt us who watching it hehehe. And yeah ang u need to hurry up to show him the love before it too late. When it already late and u will do it than he didn't get to see it anymore.

There is a big heartbreaking scene. this just a normal for Kobori but you'll cry more when Kobori sees Aungsumarin try to kill their baby (Aungsumarin's pregnant) just only Kobori doesn't say anything about Wanut (Aungsumarin beg Kobori for helping Wanut) She's mad at him and goes to the stair n try to fall it. TT.TT

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
When he said that he was going to take her to the base if she didn't stop, what was he really trying to say? Am I over thinking his words..? LOLOL If you get what I mean. 555 ;P

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i've been busy ,havent caught up to the new episodes..man!you gurls are such SPOILERS! haha omg need to catch up asap !especailly bout the whole marriage thing and her being pregnant already..? but still  AHH! :whip: :facepalm:  :shock2:  

gloria83

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
When he said that he was going to take her to the base if she didn't stop, what was he really trying to say? Am I over thinking his words..? LOLOL If you get what I mean. 555 ;P
I was thinking that but didnt want to seem perveted! lol.....def the scene when she wipes him down after he drunks gets crazy but like I said, he's so frustrated with her cause she lies to him but at the same time show she cares, she is giving him mixed signals and he just loves her, nothing he could do..

cecilia

Staff member
in the old version .. he was so drunk so he r her .. but in this version, since both are in love, i hope it's a willing instead lmao but knowing Ang .. i don't know .. i still hope it's a willing ...

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Ingfaa said:

There is a big heartbreaking scene. this just a normal for Kobori but you'll cry more when Kobori sees Aungsumarin try to kill their baby (Aungsumarin's pregnant) just only Kobori doesn't say anything about Wanut (Aungsumarin beg Kobori for helping Wanut) She's mad at him and goes to the stair n try to fall it. TT.TT
Omg this made me more angry at ang, f**k u don't even show love for him at all now u try to kill he baby. I think kobori be nice to much for her so that why she so jerk maybe Kobori need to be more mean for her. So is she still love wanut man it not fair for poor Kobori? Wanna splapped angsumarin 

What would he do after ang went to the stair and try to fall? did he run to stop her.

I watch bezn version with my sis when i was little but forgot everything just remember some scene and the end Scene. I remember I used to mad or hate Benz roles like right now too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
One thing that i really like about this version is that there weren't the two Kobori lusting step mother's daughters. That way it's more focused on Bie and Noona and no b****-slapping scenes then. In the Num and Benz version i hated how they had the two step-sisters always chasing after pra ek.

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
in the old version .. he was so drunk so he r her .. but in this version, since both are in love, i hope it's a willing instead lmao but knowing Ang .. i don't know .. i still hope it's a willing ...

ang will be willing but believe he took advantage of her. :scratchhead2:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Not to sound pervy, but I'm more excited about the aftermath scene... Will Kobori and Ang be laying there in bed together like Warit and Mam's version? I sure hope so because it was similar to Tik and Aom's scene in Roy Leh Sanae Rai!!!! Or will Kobori be explaining himself and begging for forgiveness from Ang like Bird and Kwang's version? I don't remember Num and Benz's version.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't think it's too perverted to ask that. I was actually wondering too. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Today's Friday, Monday seems so far away. Be here soon!!! Definately waiting to see the interactions between Kobori and Ung. :)

me=vang1000

sarNie Egg
My sister watches this and cries every episode. But Noona is really pretty. My sister is so in love with Bie. She always buys his lakorns and she has all of them and is so annoying when she cries for him. Not that i hate him, I actually love his music. I also think this version of Koo gum is the best and Glad that my sis ter got me addicted to it.