[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
*Sighs* Watching this lakorn is so satisfying, but so painful at times. It's gotten to a point where even the sweet scenes are sad to me. I so love all of their moments together. They give me goosebumps, but they also give me a cold chill......I'm so happy for them, but at the same time, I'm so sad for them, too.....for these glorious moments are so few.........and for Ang, these moments are all that will be left for her after he's gone.........and these moments will have to last her a lifetime.....I can't imagine living life without the person I love........to be widowed at such a young age......a simple task such as washing her hand might now remind her of the time when she washed his hand.....or laying her head on her pillow will now remind her of the time he happily lay his head on it. *Crying*

Awe, I'm sorry if my comments are so gloomy, for we do have some sweets scenes coming. But I want to say that we are all so brave to dare to watch this drama, to dare to immerse ourselves in this exceptional love story.....to take the sweet with the bitter.....just like Kobori's love for Ang. He's such a brave man. To give her his heart wholeheartedly even though he feels she could never give him hers. This unconditional love he has for her is all that we aspire in our own love. 

Favorite moment.....the whole bedroom scene was just full of love. This is a big step for Ang, to take down the screen divider(to take down her wall) and allow herself to lay next to him, knowing very well that it would please him the next morning. And although we would've liked to see her smile more in this episode, I thought it was correctly interpreted by the screenwriter/director and in keeping with the character because Ang hasn't really been smiling at him, so it would've been too fast of a transformation if all of a sudden she openly showed her happiness of having him there.....with this way, it feels like the director/screenwriter are easing it in as she starts to accept him as her husband..... as she starts to accept what her heart is telling her.

Also, I must say that Bie just gives the most convincing hugs. He's so into character when he gives Noona those intense hugs like the one in today's episode. The expression on his face are so genuine and full of love and concern for Ang. 

cecilia

Staff member
Kobori got back from his short trip - he brought lots of things home.

Kobori sat the box down and started to take out one item at a time to show Ang.

Kobori informed Ang, "This is sugar, milk powder, coffee, and some empty jars.  This also have some of my clothes and your soap. "

Ang divert her attention back to the flowers on the table.  Kobori looked in his pocket and took out a brown envelope.  He moved toward Ang and handed her the envelope.  He added, "This is my montly pay." Ang was taken back at his suggestion.

Kobori moved closer and held her hand up and stuff the envelope in her hand. He continued, "You must keep it b/c you're ... the atmospher is so hot." 

Ang sat the envelope down and walked away from him without saying anything.  Easily misunderstood, Kobori walked out of the room all sad after receiving no attention from Ang.

He went out to sit by the porch with a gloomy face.  A minute after Ang came with a bowl of clean water with Jasmine flowers in there.  He smiled at her and drank it.  Ang let go off her hand and walked back to to the table inside.  Kobori sat the bowl down and added, "I have to return to the base."

The calm Ang asked him gently, "Will you be back to have dinner?"

Kobori smiled with joy and added, "It's alright. I'll eat with the soldiers at the base."

Disappointed, Ang looked away from him.  Kobori continued, "I have to go back to check on the soldiers.  I have to get the shelters ready and finish them quickly to be use. "

Ang continued to look on as Kobori turned around to lean his back against the door.  He remembered what happened the night before. He told Ang, "There's a soldier who lives close to my house died.  I still don't know how to write to inform his wife and children."

Ang gulped and asked, "How many children does he have?"

Kobori answered, 'He has two children.  They're at an adorable age.  This is what they called 'war'.  Regardless which side you're on, there's someone who love and wait for you to return." He then turned to look at her and continued, "I'm leaving now. I don't know how long you'll have to be disappointed ... that the person who die is not me."

He walked out leaving the upset Ang behind.

cecilia

Staff member
Ang heard a knock at the door and asked, 'Who is it?'

Kobori answered from outside, "It's just me."

Ang walked to open the door for him. The sad Kobori looked on at her as she continued to stare at him as well. (I swear .. if they're outside, he probably say again 'HIDEKO, I MISS YOU SO MUCH' - That facial expression gave away so much emotions bottled up inside him lol)

Kobori walked in as Ang closed the door.  The two sat next to her mother.  Kobori told his MIL, "I just got done with work. I came to bring my clothes."

With concern, his MIL asked, "Where will you sleep then?"

He added, "The temporary shelter is ready.  I can use it for now. "

His MIL continued, 'Well then .. why don't you come back to sleep here? Or are you going to continue to live there at the base?"

Kobori turned to look at Ang upon hearing this question from his MIL.

He noticed the unease Ang and said, "Well ... I."

His MIL added, "Fine, fine .. go, change, and shower first."

Kobori nodded his head as his MIL turned her attention to her daughter, "Ang, go get him some clothes, dear."

Kobori looked at Ang as she answered without looking at him, "The clothes are in the closet."

He turned his attention to his MIL and added, 'It's alright. I just want to take a bath an change."

His MIL smile as he turned his attention back to his wife and smiled softly to himself.

*showering with a white short -- is so so wrong lol - NOT TO mention how light the sky is that night.

Ang was told by her mother once more to go and help look at Kobori.

Ang walked in the room calling out his name, "Kobori, are you done?"

With no response, she continued to move around their room. 

She made her way to his side of the bed and noticed that he fell asleep.

She called out his name several times, "Kobori, hey, you."

She noticed some flies trying to bit her handsome husband and try to wipe them away with her hand out of jealously lol

She made a comment to herself, "You're this tired, huh? You fell asleep before you're all dress." lmao

She looked around him and grabbed his pillow to set it under his head.

The beautiful music came on .. as she continued to gather up his things (he's a messy man lol) His wallet slipped out and she took noticed of his parent.  She folded his wallet only to feel it empty. She remembered the money he handed to her earlier and took out a few hundreds to stuff it in his wallet.

She noticed that he started to move around and paniced.  She tried to run away only to noticed that his eyes are still close.  She set up the net and moved her bed beside him to sleep close to her beloved husband.  Even though the two are asleep,they unconscienousy continued to move around unable to sleep until their turned to face each other with their hand overlapping each other in the center area between the two flat beds.

*** Next morning ***
Kobori woke up and saw his beautiful wife lays next to him.  He was surprised to see this .. but smile gently after realizing how she arranged their bed.  He covered his nose as he sneeze, trying to not wake up his wife to stray away from this moment.

Out of embarrasment, Ang got up and moved away from him quickly.  He tried to calm her down and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't meant to wake you up.  Last night, I thought I was just going to take a bath, rest for a little bit, and then return to the base but i don't know how i fell asleep or when .. i just woke up a few minute earlier."

Ang quickly moved out of the net to be outside as Kobori shifted his body to lay on her flat bed.  He smelled her pillow and asked, "Please don't fold the bed yet.  Can I sleep here for a little bit?  It feels great to sleep on a soft bed like this."

Ang smiled and answered him kindly, "It's alright. Go ahead."

Kobori continued to lay on his wifey's bed.  Ang looked on and asked him, "What would you like to eat this morning?"

With his eyes close, he answered, "I can eat just about anything."

She then told him, "The coffee you bought ... no one drinks it here."

He answered, 'I can drink it but I don't drink it at the base that often.' He got up and added, 'B/C the person who makes it is not tasty (He probably meant that the person who made it didn't do a good job at making it but his grammar is off here lmao)"

She gave him a surprise and shy look and asked, "how is your cut?"

He added, 'Just a little .. but it'll go away in one or two day.  You go ahead. Don't worry about me."

The upset Ang added, 'Why must I worry about you," and walked out.

Kobori got out of the bedroom all dressed up .. then he called for her, "Hideko," and shown her his sleeve .. it needs to be button.

She got up to helped him. He added, "I bought new clothes .. the clothes is a bit [loose? someting]."

He then tried to fix his tied .. she noticed the struggle and fixed it for him.  He asked her, "How is uncle Pon and Bua?"

Ang answered him with an angry tone "I don't know .. they silently disappear." [ I think she's upset that he brought up these two ... to destory their sweet moment lmao]

After she's done fixing his tie she walked back to sit down.  Confused about his wife behavior he walked back to their bedroom.

He tried to grab his jacket and accidently dropped his belt to create a loud noise.  Ang got up to see him struggled putting it on.  She helped fix it for him.  He added, 'I met your father yesterday.  He asked me .. how long will it be before we give him a grandchild."

Ang looked at him .. and shyly look away.  Kobori continued, "I told him that if we have one .. please let it be a boy so that on the festival I can hang up a carp to represent him. Hikedo, if I can do it, I want to stop the world from moving b/c I'm so happy right now."

Ang continued to be silence and help put his belt on.  He added, "At the very least, you shown me that you trust me.  This is enough for me."

Ang took out his gun belt as he continued, 'Angsumaline, do you know that ... I'm scare of the future.  When I feel that one day ... you'll slip away from me forever."

Ang remained silence.  He continued, "Regardless if I'm alseep or awake, I remember every detail of this place.  The flower house, the high [something] place, [something, something].  A very green tree, a [asoke] flower with blooming flowers each year, and you too.  A small  stubborn woman who doesn't know what love is."

Ang retorted, "It's not true." She angryily moved him quickly.  Kobori added, "I thought you're not going to talk to me. Let's just say that you know what love is .. but it's not with me."

Ang finished and walked out .. leaving him sad again.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for those translations, cecilia....
it does makes koo kum more enjoyable when i can fully understand everything that kobori said to hideko. ah, rewatching today's episode ..it's so sad when he asked her if he die, will she cry & she just said "no". :teary:

@ all the other kobo-bie fans......i didn't mean to say that bie is not handsome at all or too old. sorry if my comment seem like a negative remark against bie....maybe the realization that koo kum is coming to an end just makes me super-depress so i let the negatives views (from all the ppl around me) about kobo-bie influence me more. but to me, again, personally (excluding the fact that i'm actually a bie fan too), bie is doing an amazing job as kobori......
& i seriously don't get the comparison between bie and nadech at all.......lakorn and movie (which is not even out yet) are so not the same thing! (sigh)

cecilia

Staff member
Let's make it a date .. wake up tomorrow to catch it live with me na.
It'll be my last episode of live streaming .. have to resume work next week and schooling as well :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share this cute pic. Ahhh Bie's eyes, the way he look at Noona, so sweet!! even while rehearsing the scripts he can't take his eyes off of her. haha.so cute. he must believe he's really kobori that love angsumalin so much. again these two acting is not like acting anymore but come out from their inner. cos for me for a pair to have such great chemistry it has to come out from their true feelings that really love eachother. just seeing them gaze eachother in the eyes, melts me already :wub:

cr ig borntobe_thanya

cecilia

Staff member
So sad .. Kobori is turning into Ang .. assumed and believed :(
He didn't allow her to explain herself at all and took off leaving her crying T_T

BTW: She's very emote these days -- sign of pregnancy - hormones lol

moofangz810

sarNie Egg
Thanks Cecilia for the wonderful translations. :D  Can I ask what were the Granny saying to Ang and Ang's mother before Koburi came back from the base?

cecilia

Staff member
moofangz810 said:
Thanks Cecilia for the wonderful translations. :D  Can I ask what were the Granny saying to Ang and Ang's mother before Koburi came back from the base?
Granny was complaining that her old antiques are broken ... granny then changed her topic to ask how was the condition at the base.  Granny said that both parties are fighting back and forth and things will not settle .. if they were to be enemies and had kill one another before hand then it'll make sense.  she does't understand how long they're going to continue bombing. They only know how to drop bomb .. it could fall into anyone.  

Today episode was filled with lots of SWEET TREAT .. i don't want to see them sad at all ..

Big spoiler is .. VANUS came back T_T

cecilia

Staff member
Whatever the case is .. i hope it won't end next week .. PLEASE don't .. i STILL want more romance for them ..

*SIGHED* i just want to add that i applauded Ang for being so brave to stay like that for the rest of her life after Kobori leave her. I don't think i can ever do that ... how can i live with such small moments like this for a lifetime. It's selfish on my part but remembering all their sweet times .. it's not enough at all.  However, I'm glad Kobori gifted her a reason to live before he leave -- their son.  If not for Yoichi - Ang might have suffered 10x the pains T_T

**** This video clip contain a bit of the spoiler from part 1 -- for those who have not seen the first series.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
nenfefneinfevinafunfeijnfea;fjneanfelanfaengeang!!!!!!! Todays was so sweet!
Once again, it's true Ceci. The beginning is always so bittersweet but they sure do know how to make up for it afterwards. 555 Kobori is so silly. He be getting everything he wants now, in a way. Haha! Their date was so cute. Kobori was such a nerd and a kid. It was adorable and funny. :) Actually, he's a major tease. Always love to mess around with her and tease her. It was cute how she's giving in to him now. Messing back with him as well. She's complaining less, in a way, and just trying to please him. :D 
Please don't tell me that next weeks episodes are the last possibly 2 episodes..? Or just one? This cannot happen. I don't want next week to come anymore. I want to freeze time too!! TT________TT
As for the preview for next weeks episode, HAHHAHA! I love how Kobori was so excited and happy that he carried Takeda! LOL I miss Takeda. I miss those days where he would come with Kobori to Ang's house and chill with them alongside help advice Kobori all the time. I miss seeing their bromance. He's been M.I.A. 555 We need to go back in time again. 
And oh no! Don't come back my handsome Vanus!!! Stay wherever you were before! Don't do this to my favorite couple!! You are the cause of my lovers being separated! And the death of my Kobori!! Just sayin'. 555

By the way, Thanks ceci for the translations. :D

Oh! And another thing that Ceci mentioned on one of side comments on the translation...Kobori is really a messy guy. LOL Whereas Angsumalin is a neat freak. They're totally the opposite of one another...but then again, Kobori is a guy. 555 :p And like seriously, I wonder what was going on in the authors head to be giving us such a novel with a tragic ending. Pra'ek dying and leaving his wife plus unborn child behind. Gosh. Now that I think about it, I don't think I am going to watch the ending. I think I might just stop from here and not continue. It's too heartbreaking. Just the thought of it is killing me slowly already. 555 I'll probably pick up the ending on the day of my death. That way I wouldn't have to worry about being depress and moping around afterwards due to the tragic ending. LOL Sounds like a decent plan. 

cecilia

Staff member
Rose, i moped for ATEAM tragic love in ROY MAI for a week and cried for three days :(
I have not shed so much tears in all KG version but i know for a fact that i'll cry a river for this version ..
it has become one of my all time KG favorite .. can't face the ending .. knowing how it will end already T_T

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Today epi is good.. Teary on the scene when kobori say if I die I will take hua jai ruk kon pon pai duay:( and the scene she get cloth for kob to go shower,he tell her his won't never forget this moment it make my tears drop. These two scene is very heart broke for me by his word and some acting face from both them

Next week epi kobori so happy when he know that ang is pregnancy,but look like she tua jai when he told her. Can't wait to see it

cecilia

Staff member
I love the part where he told her,"You spoke Japanese well ... i can teach you .. there's one phrase that you should learn to say first." He moved in to scare/kiss her but  she got up and rush out making an excuse that someone was there (sounds from outside). He had a good laugh out of it after she came back to tell him, "いいです!" for him to teach her Japanese ..