[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep totally agree with you Cecilia. they kept staring at eachother and then gets flirty,so cute. love when they stare at eachother it say so much about how they feel about eachother w/out even having to say it out.  yep sound like tvpool/people who are close to them know about their relationship already even though they tried to hide it. there's no secret in this world haha. but I understand why Yadech/Biena want to keep it a secret. I think they made the right choice, cause there'll only be more bad news than good if they reveal it to the media. hope we get to see Biena attend event together. heard there will be two award shows that is gonna take place hope they attend at least one together. miss them so much. and still wait for confirm news about their new lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, I feel the same as you. the wait is killing me. why they keep postpone the release date for Ruk jup jai dvd. argh. wanna see it so much. I think maybe exact is in the process of preparing for Biena new lakorn.hopefully, cross fingers. cause from Bie post sound like he's so excited about his new project, that he assure the fans will be excited too. so it has to be with his Hideko hehe.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I hope you girls are right. It has to be with his Hediko.........At the moment, I can't accept anyone with Bie besides Noona. My heart is not ready to move on yet. I've been re-watching Koo Kum and falling in love with them all over again. I'm so excited about Ruk Jab Jai's release. 

Teedee, thanks for posting both of those MVs. I love them both very much and can tell they were made from the heart. 

You know that photo you posted above.....we can't tell when their on-screen chemistry ends and their off-screen chemistry starts.......*Squeals*  Love Bie and Noona sooooo much!!!!

mhia

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
Cecilia,Mhia look at how the fans compare Yadech and Biena's couples, they said  both couples are koo jin, Yadech- koo jin in 2012. Biena- the new koo jin in 2013, the guy's eyes that look at the girls are so similar, so sweet and with so much love there. such cute&perfect couples. love both these couples.

credit pantip/on tag

it sounds like jakalin-reporter of tvpool knows something going on between Biena too. from the clip their fans saw in Noona recent interview her answer sound suspicious. when ask about Bie,her face expression turns weird and the way she answers the question look like she's lying. reporter asks Noona if see Bie yet since he came back from korea,  she look confuse/ her answer sound suspicious "not at all, will see him today at koo kum party". and more suspicious when the reporter ask Noona did she went to play badminton recently. Noona face expression change/she look confuse like don't know how to answer this question, and then she said "sometimes.. I go work out".  it's suspicious because Bie just went to  play badminton after he came back from korea so how can they not see eachother. so it means that Biena did see eachother before koo kum party,they went to play badminton together cause why would the reporter out of the blues ask Noona about going to play badminton recently if not to hint that she knew Biena went to play badminton together. there is eyes everywhere, even if they tried to hide it. but there will always be someone who saw them together. haha.

Teedee, just look at how Nadech and Bie look at their girls. So focused and it elicits such warm feelings. Those eyes of Nadech and Bie are windows into their heart and secret love. They don't have to speak it because we see it through their eyes how much good feelings they've harbored for one another. Even my heart skips a beat everytime I see pictures of Yadech and Biena. Cecilia, I'm definitely on cloud9 too!

One thing about Nadech I notice when watching him and Yaya together is that he's always concentrating and looking at her so admirably. I notice the same thing with Bie too. Their stares are so intense, fill with love and so sincere. You don't look at another person that way unless there are feelings there.

Is it a little too much to say that I like them both together much more than I do apart? I can't help but jin them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
you're welcome Loosy. yeah I love both mv too. totally agree with you can't tell which pics is behind the scenes and in the lakorn cause it both came out truly from Biena  true feelings that they have for eachother.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
mhia said:
Teedee, just look at how Nadech and Bie look at their girls. So focused and it elicits such warm feelings. Those eyes of Nadech and Bie are windows into their heart and secret love. They don't have to speak it because we see it through their eyes how much good feelings they've harbored for one another. Even my heart skips a beat everytime I see pictures of Yadech and Biena. Cecilia, I'm definitely on cloud9 too!

One thing about Nadech I notice when watching him and Yaya together is that he's always concentrating and looking at her so admirably. I notice the same thing with Bie too. Their stares are so intense, fill with love and so sincere. You don't look at another person that way unless there are feelings there.

Is it a little too much to say that I like them both together much more than I do apart? I can't help but jin them.

Mhia, totally agree with every words you say about Nadech and Bie. I love it so much when they stare at Yaya and Noona like this, they melt me so much. their eyes is like a  windows from their heart. their eyes is speaking how much they love their girls. definitely so much sincere love there in those eyes. I believe their eyes don't lied,it reveal how much they love their girls without having to say it out. I don't want them to be apart either. can't accept it. it's normal, a lot of people jin them and is going crazy over these couples.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I want to watch Ruk Jub Jai badly, but I don't think I can buy the DVD. When is Bie going to tell us what his new project is, I really really want to know. I kept re-watching Koo Kum too because I miss them a lot and loves that drama.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Dreamlove, I wish I could upload Ruk Jab Jai to share on youtube when I get my copy, but I'm afraid of getting my account deleted. GMM Grammy is cracking down on copyright claims. 

Oh, look at this here. I can't take credit for this little discovery, but I did want to share it with you girls here. They are so meant to be, right? Haha.........so cute.

credit: M Jensen @ youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDj7vNcpnqw

This song has become a fun little side theme for Bie and Noona fans. This is the second fanmade MV using it. Bie and Noona were so goofy and lovable when they sang it at the closing party of Koo Kum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z-X14TM8mc
credit: M Jensen @ youtube

looksy

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to share this cute little cartoon I saw. 

The captions read: "Another one, that's come to wait for Hediko at the Milkyway. What version of Koo Kum did you come from?".....and our Kobobie answers, "2013 krab"....scratches his head, "...all versions of Koo Kum...."  

LOL, the drawing is spot on. I recognize the first 3 Kobori(s)....Bird, Warrut, and Num, but I don't know who the fourth one is........of course, my favorite Kobori is Bie.  :p

credit: ขายหัวเราะ posted at บี้ The Star @ facebook

Mae

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
Just wanted to share this cute little cartoon I saw. 

The captions read: "Another one, that's come to wait for Hediko at the Milkyway. What version of Koo Kum did you come from?".....and our Kobobie answers, "2013 krab"....scratches his head, "...all versions of Koo Kum...."  

LOL, the drawing is spot on. I recognize the first 3 Kobori(s)....Bird, Warrut, and Num, but I don't know who the fourth one is........of course, my favorite Kobori is Bie.  :p

credit: ขายหัวเราะ posted at บี้ The Star @ facebook

Awww, this is such a cute drawing of almost all of the Koboris with the exception of the 1973 one! My guess, the fourth one is Nadech since it resembles him? Of course, my favorite Kobori is definitely Bie...

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Cikna, You're too funny .. I'd do the same on some of my favorite too and yup, you're not well b/c you're diagnosed w/BIENA viruses!  Good thing that you got ATEAM fever over before you contract BIENA otherwise you'll be overdose with these drugs and probably couldn't careless about the election.

yup. luckily i recovered (not fully. still have a few percentage fever left for ATEAM) from ATEAM fever! now, i think i'm stage 3 of BIENA virus!! luckily for me, the virus didn't stop me to vote rationally. hehehe...but right after voting, the virus was in full force!!

NdA said:
Welcome to the thread @leap line :lol:
My head & my heart is filled with Bie&Noona...anyway Akak once again I want to wish "selamat mengundi" 

Credit: Noona FB

I don't know whether this photo has been post before..sorry for double posting
credit: pantip

Seems like they are not happy when interrupted by third party..  :p

thanks dear! came back this evening. i thought i would be miserable but surprisingly after a while didn't return home, it was very refreshing experience to go back to the place where I grew up and learnt about thai lakorns! hahaha!! btw, did my part in voting. meriah dik kat pasir mas! it was almost like aidilfitri celebration. during flight, more than 90% of the passengers had that trace of black ink on their fingers. the ones who didn't have, seemed to hide theirs...hehehe...maybe next time they would be able to vote

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I just found out something about Bie. In 2008 Bie went to this show called Roo Jing Pa and they were talking about his fated wife/gf. Bie's zodiac is Leo and his fated wife/gf is the zodiac Aries, which that girl is born on April 15-May 15 and Noona is born on May 8, which is in that area. I'm having so much hope for them to date, but I'm not going to force them to date.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
thanks dear! came back this evening. i thought i would be miserable but surprisingly after a while didn't return home, it was very refreshing experience to go back to the place where I grew up and learnt about thai lakorns! hahaha!! btw, did my part in voting. meriah dik kat pasir mas! it was almost like aidilfitri celebration. during flight, more than 90% of the passengers had that trace of black ink on their fingers. the ones who didn't have, seemed to hide theirs...hehehe...maybe next time they would be able to vote
Akak you makes me miss my home town badly.. :teary: I'm one of them..damn I should go back & did my voting..feel so regretted. 
edit: Okay back to our beloved couple..I don't know why I'm freaking in love with these pictures of Bie & Noona. They are so cute, young & fresh.. :p

credit as tagged

credit: Noona FB
I just found out something about Bie. In 2008 Bie went to this show called Roo Jing Pa and they were talking about his fated wife/gf. Bie's zodiac is Leo and his fated wife/gf is the zodiac Aries, which that girl is born on April 15-May 15 and Noona is born on May 8, which is in that area. I'm having so much hope for them to date, but I'm not going to force them to date.

Hope it's true.. :lol: we can't force them to become a lover but at least we could ship/jin them together in real life.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg even their zodiac said they're soulmates.  they're born to be together. hope it's true and they end up together in real life(but of course we can't force them it has to really come out from their hearts). their fans is so funny they name Biena's kid already. they put their names together Gumbie and Noona so their kid name come out as "Noocasbie" . the fans even make a pic of their baby after put their pic together haha. they said will be nice if Biena's kid has big eyes like the mom and pretty smile like the dad. and even more funny their fan want Biena's kid to end up with Yadech's kid haha. beside the zodiac fortune that said Noona is Bie's soulmate. his blood group type girl  is also saying it's Noona, it say his type girl "cute,cheerful,funny,friendly,caring,a good advisor. these personalities is totally Noona.

behind the scene sud sup da. so sweet she fix his tied, they  look like real lovers taking care of eachother, even sud sup da staff tease them wrote on their magazine, say "even though it's sunny/hot but Bie/Noona is cheerful, being playful/close with eachother that make us staffs scream, but of course they work together often it's normal they'll be close".
i'm sure everyone who get to work with Biena can see there is something going on between them cause they're so close/sweet to eachother

credit pantip

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, yes, we can't force them to be a real couple, but we can definitely ship/jin them.

This video clip is so cute. How can we not want them to be a real couple after seeing adorable clips like these? They look like a real couple going out on the town together. They are at the Miss Saigon Gala and it's so cute.....love how Bie is constantly looking back and waiting for Noona, to make sure she isn't far behind him....and love how they are stopping to take pics together and wai-ing the public and the media together as if they are a real couple. 

I must say that I love how Bie and Noona are dressed very simply when they are not at official functions....it shows they don't really care about their looks on an everyday basis, but when they have to glam it up, they both look stunning.....and make such a beautiful pair.

Also, I want to ask, does anyone knows if Noona kissed Bie in the stage musical Balang Mek? If so, it's quite possible that Bie was Noona's first kiss because she was only 15 when she was cast in that play. *Squeals*  Please excuse my perverted mind.....my imagination is running wild on me again. It's all Bie and Noona's fault for being so darn cute together.  :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap5YWQlLfqI
credit: snowflakeinwinter