[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, "Tae Bung Gone" is a nice lakorn, beautiful OSTs as well........I really wanted an original script for Bie and Noona's next lakorn, but if Exact has to do a remake, then "Tae Bung Gone" is a good choice. OMGosh, I can't wait to hear more about this.

Thanks Imsmile for translating Noona's message on her IG post: "I'm back/he's back! Finally we met at the milky way" #koo gum." *Squeals*  :wub: 

So glad Khun Boy is so good to us Biena fans. Even if these photos might not be from a lakorn like we all suspect/hope, but at least we get to see Bie and Noona together in this photo shoot. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, agree Tae Bung Gone is a nice love story. if Biena really play together will be good. I think it will be hard for them to have an original script for lakorn together since lately exact like to make remakes. I hope we heard more news soon too.
Yep Khun Boy is always nice to Biena's fans, love him.  i'm so happy already get to see Biena together.
But I have a feeling Biena will have a new lakorn together for 2014 because exact p'ek-n'eks (Pong,Aom,Pang) was also there for the photoshoot too.

cecilia

Staff member
Can they remake FAH PIENG DIN instead? I'd love to see that -- especially the part where he threaten her 'I'LL MAKE YOU MINE' after she pushes him away due to her hate on his rude and arrogant attitude at the market.  He also kisses her there too lol

Thanks for all the update and the photos -- i saw the one of them together on Noona's IG and scream quietly to myself since i'm at home with my parent.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's just for a fashion shoot, according to Son Yuke. Regardless, I cannot wait to see my BieNa. I'm happy they chose to put the two together. It makes me happy. 555 I can't wait for the photos to come out. Hopefully I can purchase the calendar when it comes out, hopefully it is one for year 2013 or possibly 2014. Who knows. Whatever it is, I want a copy of it. 555 :D
By the way, thanks ladies for sharing the photos~! I'm glad BieNa got the chance to see each other right after Bie returned. And as for Noona's caption on her photo with Bie, GREEEDD!! lol 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, sadly Fah Pieng Din copyright is with Ch7 now. I also wanna see Biena in this remake too, love Aom and Captain version. I scream when saw Noona caption on her pic with Bie too hehe.

looksy

sarNie Adult
But if it's for a fashion shoot, then why are Pong and Aom in costume from their upcoming lakorn together Paap Ataan?.....but I agree, Roselovesice, I want to buy a copy of whatever it is Bie and Noona are in. 

credit: Pang's IG

Cecilia, Fah Peing Din is the lakorn that made me become a fan of Aom....really good lakorn and it was directed by Sant Srikaewlaw, too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they are doing a fashion shoot and maybe fitting for Biena new project together (stage play or lakorn), hopefully cross fingers.
They need to reveal soon what is their new project together cause all their fans are going nuts wanna know so bad. haha
I hope Khun Boy will surprise the fans again. fans is like pressuring Noona in her IG to reveal but she can't cause they tell her not to yet.
Yep Fah Pien Din is another great directing work by P'San

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't think I've seen Fah Pien Din before but TBG, as much as I love the OST to that lakorn, I don't think I can stand the drama they had in there such as they both didn't end up together until the 3rd life. 555 Anyhoo, I'm positive it is just for a photoshoot and maybe something else too. Based on their outfits, I think it's just the theme. Usually they have themes, if I can remember from the past ones. Hence, they would all have different outfits and maybe wear outfits that are somewhat related to their previous or current lakorn or just whatever. Who knows. lol :)

cecilia

Staff member
I never like TBG so i wont' encourage on remaking it ... but i love love love FAH PIENG DIN -- one of Aom and Captain's best work!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Found out they went to do a fashion shoot for Praew magazine. there is Khun Boy, Bie+Noona, Pong-Pang,Aom-Tono, View-Son.
So come back to one again, we don't know any hints of Biena new project together yet. so continue and wait. hope not for long though.
A fan notice in Noona IG there is so many photos of her and Bie. like she's showing the world that they are a real couple.
but of course we can see that for a while now, it's normal you post photos of people who are special to you the most in there.
that's what I love about Noona, she's open about her feelings/relationship with Bie and so does he.

Reactions: NdA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Scream!! ..awww soooooo cute, our Biena are always close together: hands hold tight, her hand on his arm :wub: . such big smile on their faces,look so happy. they really look like a real couple. they make me believe they are really so much in love. their gestures, body language, face expression show so much like boyfriend/girlfriend taking photo together.(wonder did the camera man tell them to hold hands or it just come out from their hearts hehe) so sweet!! such affectionate couple, bodies always touching. they look so handsome/beautiful together.
this photo show how much they love eachother: he hold her hand so tight like scare of losing her,don't wanna let her go/don't wanna leave her anymore, must miss eachother so much but of course didn't see eachother for so long, 1 month must seem like forever for them. like they are in their own world. melts me so much with this couple's affection. 
this should show something to some fans in pantip who went drama before cause paranoid Bie gonna break Noona's heart, even though they are apart for a long time but the love they have for eachother is still there doesn't change and look like their love has got more deeper too. hope they love eachother for a long time too.
Khun Boy hurry give Biena a new project together soon. fans waiting to see so much.

credit IG Praewmag
the magazine is schedule to release on July 25

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I'm squealing so much, too seeing that photo. No one else is touching like our Biena..........They look soooo happy.........hehe.........love how they are holding hands so tightly, when no one else is even touching.....Awe, Noona is even using her other hand to touch her P' Bie....... :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy. yep Biena's gestures shows how much affection and love they have for eachother :wub: . action speaks louder than words. but with this couple their words speaks loud too. hehe. love them so much

closer shot of this photo. in front of the camera they're this sweet. can't imagine behind camera how sweet they can be, definitely triple times sweetier hehe.
I think it won't be 10 yrs till wedding day, 5 yr should be long enough hehe

credit pantip

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Oh many updates here! Love all of you who always keep me updated :) I have nth to update u, just wonder why I keep smiling after seeing our Biena's smile of sweet love and tight holding hands. Bie looks a bit thinner but still very handsome while Noona is beautiful as always.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
All those pictures are making me screaming like crazy, love them so much. Love the way that they are open about their feelings and are in their own little world. So cute for whoever chose Biena to be together for the magazine shoot, they are like Koo Kwan of Exact. Really want to know Biena's new project so much, when will Khun Boy revealed it. I'm sure it's going to be a surprise because Khun Boy is good at keeping secrets and the work turns out to be super duper good. I bet it's totally going to be a super duper big surprise.

looksy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
....(wonder did the camera man tell them to hold hands or it just come out from their hearts hehe) so sweet!! such affectionate couple, bodies always touching. they look so handsome/beautiful together.

Teedee, there is no way the cameraman told them to hold hands. A photographer would never ask one couple to do this, when the other couples are not even touching because this would be too distracting for the composition of the photograph to have the end couple purposely do this.........yes, the hand-holding is all Biena's choice, it's what comes natural to them.

Plus, these photos show that even when the cameraman isn't ready to snap shots yet, Bie and Noona are still holding hands. They won't let go....hehe... :wub:

credit: baidu.com

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Looksy, those pictures are so cute, such a cute couple. Always holding hand no matter what, Biena/Khun Boy needs to come out and tell us their new project. There's so many people that wants to know what their new project is so much and badly.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Dreamlove said:
So cute for whoever chose Biena to be together for the magazine shoot, they are like Koo Kwan of Exact. 

I think not since Tik and Aom, had Exact had such a popular pairing. 

Since Bie and Noona are also Khun Boy's koo kwan, I have no doubt that he will have something special for them. I'm so excited.  :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, thanks for those cute pictures.
Scream!! knew it came from their hearts, the constant holding hands thing is so Biena couple truly from their feelings that come out naturally hehe. they are always affectionate without caring how many people are around them. on and off camera is no different with this couple will always be sweet hehe  :wub:
It looks like the actor,actress,the mag.crew can see how sweet Biena are together cause can see some of them staring at Biena and smile, they must be jealous seeing Biena so sweet to eachother.hehe.
I say other people there don't be jealous of them, they haven't seen eachother for so long, it's typical of them to express their love openly cause they have been doing this for a long time already hehe. other people should get use by now but I understand it may be surprising seeing them showing so openly cause us fans still squeals/screams everytime see them being so affectionate toward eachother.hehe.
i'm starting to see it's true like Noona use to say P'Bie is romantic. I can see he's such a gentleman never change always caring toward her since RJJ till now.
I truly hope Khun Boy will surprise the fans with Biena new project, waiting for the good news. hope soon. the anticipation is killing me.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cute fan mv, the song is funny goes with Biena right now.
lyrics goes like...no no we are not bf/gf,nothing going on between us but always see us together by accident.
we go places together, hold hands doesn't mean we're bf/gf, etc..haha.
ok Biena we understand it's not the right time to announce you're an official couple off screen.
but your actions speak louder than your words for sure hehe.
and the end of the mv the uploader post said don't believe, don't believe (that they're just friends lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVM2celpmIk
credit meaw miau