[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Arghhh why mai davika  don't like her. but I figure it won't be Noona cause usually another singer won't be in another singer mv except in special occasions or requested by that singer. why doesn't Bie request Noona to be in his mv but then if he did will be suspicious. but then she's busy rehearsing her musical play anyways so won't have time. and she already in his mv ruk jup jai  that counts enough. hope next year Noona can go watch Bie's musical in New York. I'm sure will mean a lot to him. cause the first time he went to new york he even ask her to come visit him. i'm sure this time when he came back from n.y. they'll hug again hehe.
Bie new song is different but fun. the song lyrics is cute/funny it kinda go with his feelings for Noona haha. glad he's finally back. hope he and Noona meet up soon and she's kind to post her photo with Bie  on her i.g. again. but sad sound like they won't get to meet up yet cause she has to go to Japan already. well they can always meet up when she come back.
Miss Biena together so much!!! gosh how long will Khun Boy make us fans  wait for their new project together, i'm dying to see them together again.

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
Dreamlove said:
Next week, don't know when, but Bie is coming back to Thailand from New York. October 9, we're going to find out about his new single and on October 10, Bie is on this show called Nok Rob, which it's showing some behind the scenes of his new single. Is anybody here planning to go watch Behind The Painting in New York when Bie performed?
It's 50/50 for me. I want to but no money. Checked out airline prices already for late January for a short thursday/friday-weekend trip. Luckily January airline prices are cheap. Anyone else seriously considering going?

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Dreamlove said:
Next week, don't know when, but Bie is coming back to Thailand from New York. October 9, we're going to find out about his new single and on October 10, Bie is on this show called Nok Rob, which it's showing some behind the scenes of his new single. Is anybody here planning to go watch Behind The Painting in New York when Bie performed?
I'm def going since i'm living in NY. I remember watching the movie version of it when was super super young. So, i'm very excited to see in in broadway. + meeting P'Bie :))

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
cucaikitt said:
Hi everyone. I have a question. Is this Noona boyfriend or ex boyfriend? So in the past, she dated with another boy. However, I still think playing with Bie in 2006 is the first kiss of Noona when she was only 15. 

Here is old video about the question I ask. The video was set in Ruk Jub Jai time. So Did she just break at that time?
Can you explain for me? Thanks!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IkaiAoSZ_LE
I think is Noona friend but the news come out said is Noona boy friend. As I remember she reject the news because she said, she only close each other but not any special.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It's an old news already. shouldn't talk about it again. but for people who really want to know the pictures was when she was about 17. it's a boy she use to see a while back. which is normal everyone has a passed. anyways Noona isn't the only actress that has these kind of pics release in public. some people use to make a big deal about it but for Bie said don't care about the news, care more about the present. aww such gentleman. who wouldn't love him.
Yep from what we see Bie is the first guy that kiss Noona since she was 15 when they play Balungmek together.
We should focus on the present instead of the passed cuz currently Noona and Bie did admit they are really close and in the future what will become of their relationship well then let time decide. as long as they continue to have good feelings for one another and see them together, i'm happy enough. no matter what I will continue to jin/ship Biena. hope will see them pair up for a  new lakorn soon.

Love these eyes that look a her, there is so much affections in them, it's like his eyes is saying  "I love you.. I love you"  hehe

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Thank Penppy and Teedee!

@Teedee: It is a nice pic with warm feeling. When will this newspaper having BieNa Pic be release? And When will the new musical of Noona and Kangsorn play official? I really expect a new Lakorn for Biena but too long :( Khun Boy, Please reveal it soon!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Good news, soon we'll probably get to see Noona post a picture with Bie, if she's going to take it. On Tuesday October 29, Bie, Noona, Note, R, and Kangsom are going to this variety show called ศึก 12 ราศี. The show is going to aired on Sunday November 3rd and only on Sunday for probably 3 weeks. Hoping for Noona to take a picture with Bie and post it on her Instagram with their signature post.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Screams, Teedee...........I love that photo you posted above. Love the way Bie is looking at Noona....so sweet and sincere.  :wub: 

Dreamlove, thanks for sharing the news. I hope Noona won't be shy and will continue to post pics of her and Bie together. I can't wait for October 29 and will constantly be checking her IG that day, haha!!!  :D