[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me join in and scream ahhhhhhh!!! love those pics they chating with eachother back stage, soooo cute!! yep they're always in their own little world  chit chating and forget about everyone else around them they must miss eachother a lot cause lately she's so busy practice for her play so they probably hardly get to see eachother so when see eachother they have endless things to talk about.
I can care less about kangsom too.  that day was Biena's day and their fans, we've been waiting so long to see them together again and finally the day came. no matter what i'm sure many fans still love and miss Biena's couple and always wait to see them pair up again. hopefully khun Boy still remember his promise to us. can see in the video after they done taping the show she was looking back for Bie to see where he is but then the other people kinda like push her to go out first..ahhh she wanted to walk with her P'Bie. she probably has to go practice for her play afterward oh i'm sure she will be more happy if Bie is her p'ek in the play and will make her more excited to go rehearse too. so khun boy come on hurry up and bring Biena to reunited again us fans been waiting too long and i'm sure Biena think the same too.

looksy

sarNie Adult
cucaikitt said:
Well, I can't understand why the show promotes for Biena and pair up them? Koo Gum ended. and Kangsom and Noona's musical is coming soon. Normally, the show should help Kangsom and Noona to promote their work.The person who dances with Noona should be Kangsom. It is unfair for Kangsom. Poor him ha ha. But should remember that nang'ek of Kangsom is Bie' girl. I'm sure that whenever Bie appears with Noona in the same show, no one can pair up with her except him....

Cucaikitt, I just laughed so hard reading your comment, haha!!!  Yeah, Kangsom will just have to get used to it.  He may currently be Noona's Anothai in Luerd Kattiya, but Bie will always be Noona's KoboBie, haha!!!! We all know that she is big fan of the novel Koo Kum and from the her IG posts, we know that her leading man Bie holds a special place in her heart,  Heck, she even posted a photo of him and her from Koo Kum when she wished him a happy birthday..............enough said....hehe....

Awe, we waited so long to see photos of them together. I squealed like a fan girl seeing all of the photos. Thank you all for sharing. It's so good to see our thread so active and so good to see all of you girls post to show your excitement in seeing our beloved pair again. Can't wait to see the video clip of the show.  :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll take a break from the drama i'm feelings right now and continue to jin/ship Biena. whatever happens between them i won't think too far just think about the present and the present is i see them happy and close so i'm happy enough.

he sneaks a look at her so cute!

cr swtr fb

aww he tried to be more closer to her. her ring is big look like the ring she wore awhile back after he went to new york the first time hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i decided to chose to make myself happy and only think happy thoughts of Biena. i believe this thing between them is real and not fake. i believe people's eyes can't really hide their true feelings for one another. it's not about lying to myself but just really seeing what is right in front of me that's all which is obvious what i see. love their face expression they look so happy together. his eye sight the way he look at her since ruk jup jai to koo kum till now has  always been the same which is full of affections for her.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I saw this picture in Instagram from Seuk 12 Rasee, Bie was taking off his top suit shirt/jacket and walking to Noona and she was laughing. I wondered what happened and what they were doing, Bie probably tease her because it was when they were filming it and all the guest and mc were there too. Thanks for all the pictures, love Biena so much!!!

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Noona just post this photo on her IG. Below is the text she wrote. What does it mean? 

"พวกเราคือ Sailor Sun " นำโดย สีเขียว '''ซัน ภาณุ''' จาก รักจับใจ ท่าไม้ตาย คือ มุกแป๊ก?ที่ใครได้ยินก็หนาวสันหลัง ตามมาติดๆ สีฟ้า''' อังศุาลิน'''่ สาวน้อยนามพระอาทิตย์ ท่าไม้ตาย คือ พลังเตะขา?ที่ทรงพลัง อย่าแหยมกับขาเธอ และสุดท้าย สีส้ม '''อโณทัย''' ผู้มีใจรักเดียว ไม้ตายคือ เสื้อผ้าแนวฮิปฮอป?ที่ใส่อาจทำให้วายร้าย แสบตาได้ เมื่อเรารวมพลังจากดวงอาทิตย์จะไม่มีใครต่อกรได้ แสงจากสุริยะเรียกร้องให้เราปกป้องโลก ตัวแทนแห่งดวงอาทิตย์ จะลงทัณฑ์แกเอง  #รักจับใจ #คู่กรรม #เลือดขัตติยา

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Leap Line said:
Noona just post this photo on her IG. Below is the text she wrote. What does it mean? 

"พวกเราคือ Sailor Sun " นำโดย สีเขียว '''ซัน ภาณุ''' จาก รักจับใจ ท่าไม้ตาย คือ มุกแป๊ก?ที่ใครได้ยินก็หนาวสันหลัง ตามมาติดๆ สีฟ้า''' อังศุาลิน'''่ สาวน้อยนามพระอาทิตย์ ท่าไม้ตาย คือ พลังเตะขา?ที่ทรงพลัง อย่าแหยมกับขาเธอ และสุดท้าย สีส้ม '''อโณทัย''' ผู้มีใจรักเดียว ไม้ตายคือ เสื้อผ้าแนวฮิปฮอป?ที่ใส่อาจทำให้วายร้าย แสบตาได้ เมื่อเรารวมพลังจากดวงอาทิตย์จะไม่มีใครต่อกรได้ แสงจากสุริยะเรียกร้องให้เราปกป้องโลก ตัวแทนแห่งดวงอาทิตย์ จะลงทัณฑ์แกเอง  #รักจับใจ #คู่กรรม #เลือดขัตติยา
We are Sailor Sun. Leading by color green "Sun Pahnu" from RJJ. His ability is not-funny Joke that everyone can't stand to listen. Following up with color blue "Angsumalin" her name means the sun. Her ability is the super strength kicking-leg. Don't mess with her leg. (Seems like she made fun of herself that she has big legs) Lastly, color orange "Anothai" The guy with one loving heart. His ability Hip-hop clothing styles that he wears(or accessories ) that will hurt his enemy's eyes. When we are united our Sun power, no one can fight with us. The light from the planet are calling us to protect the world. In the name of sun, I will punish you! #RJJ #KOOGUM #LKTY

hahaha

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
i decided to chose to make myself happy and only think happy thoughts of Biena. i believe this thing between them is real and not fake. i believe people's eyes can't really hide their true feelings for one another. it's not about lying to myself but just really seeing what is right in front of me that's all which is obvious what i see. love their face expression they look so happy together. his eye sight the way he look at her since ruk jup jai to koo kum till now has  always been the same which is full of affections for her.

teedee said:
Thank you teedee, that you make up my mind. Now I decided to follow my thinking. I won't care any news come out. I will support Biena until the day they said, they are have one another girl or boy. So I still ship them.
For those news I think, it only create the news. I tried to dig up everything,evidence , Biena expression, and their languages make me understand their feeling so anti-news or fan can not break me.
This pic i put on my screen laptop.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Screammmmmmmmmmmmmmm loudly. You see you see. what happen? Biena are so close. Seem they nearly forgot other people around there. He he, I always smile unconsciously whenever I see their pic or watch video. There is a strange feeling. Full of love. Never make me disappointed. Continue ship them and jin them. Moah Moah  :heart:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Anyone can translate this video. Thank so much. 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Leap Line said:
BieNa did have so much fun together in the show. I'm so happy to see all their activities.

What does the text mean?

Lovely BieNa :)

The text tha's on Noona's whiteboard that she wrote said, Gumbie and below it said (rasee) Singh, which in English is the zodiac Leo. I think I've said this before, but I gonna say it again that there was this fortune teller that said, the zodiac Leo (rasee singh) and zodiac Aries (rasee mek) are meant to be together as a couple. Which Bie is rasee singh and Noona is rasee mek, hoping it's true. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad everyone will continue to jin Biena but why wouldn't we they're so fun to jin/ship hehe. Squeal they're too cute always joking around with each other. yep again seem like they're in their own little world like forgot kangsom was there with them too haha.. why is he taking off his shirt?! making jokes again I suppose haha. awww so cute love it when she touch his forehead there's so much adoring look on her face, he seem to worried about his thin hair line but to her she doesn't seem to care no matter what she'll still love her baldy boy hehe. ahh cute she wrote his full nickname, they do seem to have a lot of fun. can't wait to see the show.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Just watch news with Bie, Noona, and Kangsom in Dao Kra Jai. It was hilarious, Bie was singing his new song and then Noona singing it in her own cover version, so funny. The whole conversation was mostly between Bie and Noona. Bie and Noona in their own little world playing and teasing each other. Love when Noona touch Bie's head, they're just so close, Bie's jokes is just too hilarious! :)