[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
eh....I'm kinda glad I didn't really follow this lakorn...the ending was...okay.  Like, everything would've been fine sooner had they just did what they did at the end lol and told Yodlah hey, we met first so chill woman!  I felt bad for Yodlah, but kinda not either lol.  

But what is up with Keaw? Is he in love with Yodlah or something? Why is he so devoted to her? He was so devastated at the end when she went away (this is where I wished I followed so I would understand these two characters' relationship more).

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kaew does like Yodlah, he's obsessed with her but knowing she's not human, he can't be with her. Burning her soul was painful for him but that's the way to end all the sins Yodlah had committed.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh hecknaww, from your comment, Daisy, the ending seems like a huge failure =.=
I hope it's not too bad :O

Will have to wait til Friday to finish this lakorn -.-

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I honestly don't know what to say... I mean personally, I thought the ending wasn't that bad. It was sort of better than I thought it would be, and yet it wasn't good enough. I was partially right that Yordlah was beyond saving when she turned on Tri/Luang Thep after she found out the truth because like a person who refuses to accept responsibility for her own actions, as soon as Luang Thep said it was all his fault, she turned on him because now she had someone else to blame. But then they had to go and add other stuff that basically killed the storyline for me. I don't know why they had to add that last part where
the mother told Dao that they've lived many, many lives, not just the one from 200 years ago and that she (the mother) and Yordlah had always been enemies and that she had killed Yordlah more times than Yordlah had killed her. And then she said there had always been a love triangle between Dao, Tri, and Yordlah, and it all started when Dao stole Tri in one of their lives, so the only way to put an end to everything was forgiveness. That's why Dao/Dararai and Tri/Luang Thep went back to see Yordlah, and Yordlah and Dao/Dararai made up and Yordlah said for them to be sisters in every lifetime. Then Tri/Luang Thep said that in the next life he would repay her for all the love she's given him and put an end to their cycle, and that was his promise to her. And that was basically it. I didn't understand why they had to add that whole last part in. I get that the story's about karma, but did we really need to know about their previous lives at the last second? If that's what they were going for, they should have added it in somewhere along the line. I know they're trying to say that karma isn't generated from just this life or the last life, but it's an accumulation of every lifetime a person has lived. However, the story wasn't about people who are stuck in an endless cycle; it was about the tragedy that took place 200 years ago and how they address/overcome it. And I know the tragedy was a result of the endless cycle they were stuck in, but that wasn't the point of the story. I feel like they decided to add another storyline at the very end, and that upsets me even if it's somewhat related because I feel cheated.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh boy I've completely forgotten about this lakorn. Needs to catch up! I'll probably just skim through the last episode though. Hehe. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
poobae91 said:
True, true. I forgot all about that haha. Thep would have fallen in love with yodlah, but this was only if dararai never ever existed.
I don't think he would. I think he would have done it out of duty if Dararai was never to exist. And even if Dararai exist and he meets her later in his marriage, he would still have fallen for Dararai. So I believe Thep and Dararai share a red string of fate. The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break.

I haven't had a chance to watch the last two episode. But I guess I have seen enough to say I didn't like this lakorn as much. It had so much potential. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh boy..,,

Well for starters, I avoid Ch5 lakorns and once in a blue moon I choose a lakorn that looks promising. Guess what, this is the one. Let's start off with the positives. Koom Nang Kruan had a good plot and reeled me in instantly. The chemistry between Toomtam and Mo is smoking hot. The forest scenes were the best (it's not everyday you watch a lakorn and the n'ek is tied up in between the p'ek's legs). The past scenes were probably the best thing executed in this lakorn. But I'm happy they didn't go with the usual route of a killing spree lasting 3 episodes, the lakorn dragged but it was minimal.

The present however, we have a problem. With a lot of lakorns I have watched, there has yet to be a good lakorn that can give the past lovers and the present lovers with enough development and romance equally. Some examples can be Roy Mai, Amaratalai, etc. Tri and Dao have no development whatsoever, Dao and Tri just all of a sudden love each other, like seriously just the last episode Dao was giving Tri the stink eye. Kaew needed to have more development on his infatuation as well. This lakorn just gave up putting any effort during the last few episodes.

For the most part I liked this lakorn. The plot was intriguing enough to keep me going and the acting was pretty good. Even though this lakorn isn't the greatest, it's probably one of the best I've seen from Ch5 from the ginormous stack of disasters in the past. Mo and Toom need another lakorn together.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I gave up half way bc I couldnt see where Mo and Toomtam's relationship was going. I was fairly disappointed since the director favored the bad guys in here like Yodlah and Kaew. 

I think its going to be a while til Toomtam and MO work together again. I hope their future work will be more romantic and sweet, and not have to focus on the bad guys too much.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:
I honestly don't know what to say... I mean personally, I thought the ending wasn't that bad. It was sort of better than I thought it would be, and yet it wasn't good enough. I was partially right that Yordlah was beyond saving when she turned on Tri/Luang Thep after she found out the truth because like a person who refuses to accept responsibility for her own actions, as soon as Luang Thep said it was all his fault, she turned on him because now she had someone else to blame. But then they had to go and add other stuff that basically killed the storyline for me. I don't know why they had to add that last part where
the mother told Dao that they've lived many, many lives, not just the one from 200 years ago and that she (the mother) and Yordlah had always been enemies and that she had killed Yordlah more times than Yordlah had killed her. And then she said there had always been a love triangle between Dao, Tri, and Yordlah, and it all started when Dao stole Tri in one of their lives, so the only way to put an end to everything was forgiveness. That's why Dao/Dararai and Tri/Luang Thep went back to see Yordlah, and Yordlah and Dao/Dararai made up and Yordlah said for them to be sisters in every lifetime. Then Tri/Luang Thep said that in the next life he would repay her for all the love she's given him and put an end to their cycle, and that was his promise to her. And that was basically it. I didn't understand why they had to add that whole last part in. I get that the story's about karma, but did we really need to know about their previous lives at the last second? If that's what they were going for, they should have added it in somewhere along the line. I know they're trying to say that karma isn't generated from just this life or the last life, but it's an accumulation of every lifetime a person has lived. However, the story wasn't about people who are stuck in an endless cycle; it was about the tragedy that took place 200 years ago and how they address/overcome it. And I know the tragedy was a result of the endless cycle they were stuck in, but that wasn't the point of the story. I feel like they decided to add another storyline at the very end, and that upsets me even if it's somewhat related because I feel cheated.
I wanted to add that I still think that Luang Thep would fall in love with Yodlah first if he had not met Dararai beforehand. Lol. The ending supported my theory because Thep said that he'd like to repay her love in the next life if they ever meet again. I was like hold up, I thought he only loved Dao and hoped to be with her every lifetime, but no, he made this promise to Yodlah in front of Dao as if he had forgotten. Also, during his flashback, after Yodlah died, he went back to the waterfall and reminisced about the first time they had met. This time, the camera zoomed in on his expression and he seemed really interested in her. And then it went to show how deeply saddened he was to lose her. I believe that it wasn't only guilt, but he had a bit of feelings for her as well. However, his feelings for Dararai was more powerful. The ending sure didn't help by adding that they had this love triangle going on since forever. But the fact that Dao started it by stealing Thep first says that they weren't meant to be due to true love, it was due to the karma that they owe each other from past lives. Their present wasn't that convincing to make me believe that they were meant to be either. Honestly, he had more chemistry with Yodlah than he did with Dao. Anyways, really disappointed with the ending. Can't believe I abandoned my other lakorns to follow this one in particular.

But after seeing Toomtam and Mo together, I can't help but picture them in the remake of Roy Leh Sanaeh Rai. Mo would be the perfect Namneung and Toomtam would be the only person suitable to play Tik's role. Someone start a petition for Exact. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cupid Candy said:
Oh boy..,,

The present however, we have a problem. With a lot of lakorns I have watched, there has yet to be a good lakorn that can give the past lovers and the present lovers with enough development and romance equally. Some examples can be Roy Mai, Amaratalai, etc. Tri and Dao have no development whatsoever, Dao and Tri just all of a sudden love each other, like seriously just the last episode Dao was giving Tri the stink eye. Kaew needed to have more development on his infatuation as well. This lakorn just gave up putting any effort during the last few episodes.

The exception are Tae Pang Kong and Sarp Poosah. Don't even get me started with Roy Mai LOL 

Mahalo said:
I wanted to add that I still think that Luang Thep would fall in love with Yodlah first if he had not met Dararai beforehand. Lol. The ending supported my theory because Thep said that he'd like to repay her love in the next life if they ever meet again. I was like hold up, I thought he only loved Dao and hoped to be with her every lifetime, but no, he made this promise to Yodlah in front of Dao as if he had forgotten. Also, during his flashback, after Yodlah died, he went back to the waterfall and reminisced about the first time they had met. This time, the camera zoomed in on his expression and he seemed really interested in her. And then it went to show how deeply saddened he was to lose her. I believe that it wasn't only guilt, but he had a bit of feelings for her as well. However, his feelings for Dararai was more powerful. The ending sure didn't help by adding that they had this love triangle going on since forever. But the fact that Dao started it by stealing Thep first says that they weren't meant to be due to true love, it was due to the karma that they owe each other from past lives. Their present wasn't that convincing to make me believe that they were meant to be either. Honestly, he had more chemistry with Yodlah than he did with Dao. Anyways, really disappointed with the ending. Can't believe I abandoned my other lakorns to follow this one in particular.

But after seeing Toomtam and Mo together, I can't help but picture them in the remake of Roy Leh Sanaeh Rai. Mo would be the perfect Namneung and Toomtam would be the only person suitable to play Tik's role. Someone start a petition for Exact. Lol.
I just finished the last episode and I had the same thought. I will take it as he doesn't deserve Pimdao or Dararai as he claimed he loved her blah blah blah. And I had the biggest WTF written across my face when Dao's mother said, not just in their previous life 200 years ago and the present, Dararai/Dao has stolen Yodlah's lover. That just confirms to me this whole lakorn is a shenanigan LOL

poobae91

sarNie Adult
My comment is so late, but.... *sfnknfoifnlnflnglkinglnglknlknflgknglknglkngl.ksfn fl.kv sdl.k vn;s.k v;lkdn v.sk vlj dbljv s.kv ld vljdb vl,sd vljs v,jd v,jd vljsd vljsdvlsjdnvlkdnvlk vlkdvlsd vlksd vlskdvnlsdkv*

"WTH did I just watched?... The ending was the lamest ever! I felt so cheated with the added past lives, so to the lame so to the nonsense, and urgh so to the disappointment!!! It wasn't even a happy ending for our pranang. It's like they never really loved or were meant to love, totally felt cheated about their relationship. Why not just make dararai be evil in the first place so we wouldn't get a shocker at the end that she was evil in the first place. Totally just shot down this ship with crappy ending words :("

Nxt time, ToomMo better have a better scripted lakorn than this one. This lakorn is totally going down on my lowest bucket list of the 2014 brunches.

Once again, WASTE OF TIME & GOOD RIDDANCE.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OH WOW! AS MUCH AS I LOVED TOOMO, THIS LAKORN IS REALLY SOMETHING ELSE HEHEHE. I MEAN AT THE BEGINNING IT WAS :faint: :drool: :spicy: but toward the end it really :shrug: :vomit: :facepalm:. I'm so mad at XACT for giving us viewer this lamea** Lakorn...i sure do want a reunite of TOOMO, in a better script it is hehehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
queenyeon said:
So Toomtam and Mo don't end up together? Sucks, i was planning to watch it because they looked so good together 
No, they do end up together. But I agree. Not only do they look perfect together, but their chemistry is also amazing. The only thing is, there wasn't enough romance between their characters in here. Hopefully Exact pairs them up in a slap-kiss lakorn in the future so we can see their explosive chemistry. :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
WTF!!!! F*CKING EXACT!!! The ending was just nonsense...I mean a beach scene wedding or something with TooMo would've been heaven better than this. I've just been robbed two nights of sleep for this ending! Even Mia Tueng had a better ending than this despite the horrible plot it had. But nonetheless I loved Tootam and Mos chemistry in here unbelievably explosive and awesome. Yet they had no development at all in the modern world, loved their past love more better. Anyways everything was good until the end.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Wow, I can't believe I watched this without sub and still understood pretty much what was going on. I wish I knew every single dialogue they had though. I knew that Dararai (?) wasn't evil to begin with. But yes, the ending sucks for current life Dararai and Thep!