AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Eek! "More" lovely pictures of Vill! Thanks, Robber! I can't wait to see more of Vill's styles/outfits in LN! :woot:

icebe said:
^ lol I remember how I always misspelled Vill's name as "View" back then when I watched her first lakorn with Son Yuk ^.^

:lmao2: I don't know...maybe "View" is also correct and it was how she used to spell it? Or how others may spell her name even now? :shrug: I'm going by what she goes on her IG/Twitter: Vill Wannarot Sontichai. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Icebe: Oh same here, I used to always spell her name is View XD But Vill sounds/looks better so I'm used to using it, hehe.

First thing I thought of when I saw Vill's photos is dang, her shorts are short!! But it makes her legs look really long but she's got nice legs XD Yeah, agree with you Maiko, the yellow heels don't match. I really like those screen shots of them though. Wonder what that scene is about ... ;)
As for Put, he reminds me of the Taiwanese actor, Aaron Yan XD Just at some angles though. Maybe his lips or something..? XD

I like both, Marina, but I'm more used to "Vill." :D Hahaha, I know! Her shorts/skirt are hecka short! :eyetwitch: What a tramp! :lolyup: Just kidding! xD But seriously...I prefer my n'eks to wear shorts/skirts of a longer length. :yes: Vill may not be the tallest girl, but she's also not short, either. :) She's somewhere in between. :lol: If it were me, I'd wear blue or black heels to match the outfit. :coverlaf: As for that scene of Push/Theepop and Vill/Beauty, ooh! Perhaps a disagreement/bickering scene? :woot: Well, I'm happy to hear from you again, Marina girl! :kiss:

Mahalo said:
She looks like such a spoiled and high class Khun Noo. Haha. But I really am loving her new look. I think she'd match with anything really. Always stunning. Unlike everybody else, I think the shoes go fine with her outfit since they're a neutral color. Neutral colors go with everything. Sometimes you need a little awkward coloring to make the outfit pop. Lol. 

Eek! Mahalo! Happy to hear from you in here! :yahoo: :grouphug: What? You like her yellow heels with her outfit? Haha, it does stand out hehehe. :coverlaf: Waiting for more of Vill's outfits to surface! :spin:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Eek! Mahalo! Happy to hear from you in here! :yahoo: :grouphug: What? You like her yellow heels with her outfit? Haha, it does stand out hehehe. :coverlaf: Waiting for more of Vill's outfits to surface! :spin:
Maiko, I'm basically in every thread with people that I am a fan of. Lol. So it's not a surprise that I follow Vill's work, despite her and Toomtam not being paired up in here  :p I like to keep my mind opened. I don't always want to see them pair up again and again. Although I wouldn't really mind that either. I just never really comment unless new pictures are posted or someone makes an interesting point. In this case, it was the shoes. Lol. Besides, you girls always have so much to say! I feel like my comments won't measure up. Haha. Everything that I want to say always end up being said. So most of the time, I just read. 

AikOm^_^

Ooh! According to the admin of Vill Wannarot (VVC)'s Facebook, LN will air in March 2014...probably taking over E-Sa's airing slot if it ends by that time. :D All right! :clap: As for NJ, as long as it means perfection, they can take their sweet time for it! :wub: But...if it airs after summer, I'll be praying for good ratings. :lolyup:

Aw, once again, thanks for the pictures, Robber! :kiss: I :heart: the picture of Vill and her mother! Vill looks so beautiful in that picture, and Kate does, so, too! Her hairstyle is so cute! And as for the second picture of Vill with the servants, wow! Looks so much fun! So many maids, but finally a lakorn in which it's necessary for a lot of cast members! :woot: The lower picture of her snapping her fingers (?) is awesome! With the lack of NJ and ToomVill pictures at the moment, haha, well, LN is hyping me up! :lol2:

Mahalo said:
Maiko, I'm basically in every thread with people that I am a fan of. Lol. So it's not a surprise that I follow Vill's work, despite her and Toomtam not being paired up in here  :p I like to keep my mind opened. I don't always want to see them pair up again and again. Although I wouldn't really mind that either. I just never really comment unless new pictures are posted or someone makes an interesting point. In this case, it was the shoes. Lol. Besides, you girls always have so much to say! I feel like my comments won't measure up. Haha. Everything that I want to say always end up being said. So most of the time, I just read. 

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: I can't believe it was the shoes! :lolyup: Aw, I know what you meant; sometimes, you do tend to get tired of a couple being paired up again and again...unless you're a really big fan of them and don't mind it at all (which, in this case, applies to ToomVill for me haha! :lolyup:). Well, well! I'm happy you commented! :clap:

AikOm^_^

Three new pictures. Wow, another chummy shot of Push and Vill! Darn, as cute as they are in the picture, I'm jealous for ToomVill's sakes! :annoyed: :lolyup: GRR. :lol: But, seriously, that's a sweet picture of Push - Vill. :crush: :spin: Although...Push doesn't look his best in the two pictures. :coverlaf:

Credits: Push Putto's Facebook; push_dj's IG.

AikOm^_^

Push and Vill seem comfortable around each other. :lol: With these great behind the scene pictures, I have expectations for their on screen compatibility! :yes: Interested to see their chemistry. :)

Mahalo said:
He kind of reminds me of James Ma.

Ah, I see what you mean, Mahalo. :eek: Push's eyes are bigger than James Ma's, though. :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Push and Vill seem comfortable around each other. :lol: With these great behind the scene pictures, I have expectations for their on screen compatibility! :yes: Interested to see their chemistry. :)

Ah, I see what you mean, Mahalo. :eek: Push's eyes are bigger than James Ma's, though. :D
That's the plus side about him. Lol. But everything else is very similar, physically. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
That's the plus side about him. Lol. But everything else is very similar, physically. 

Push's plus side, I assume? :lol: James' chinky eyes are cute most of the times. :D Yeah, they're both tall and even have the same amount of hair, or the same hairstyle. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

This looks like an old picture? :eek: Seems like it's from the time that they were filming the teaser. :shrug:

Credit: peipei_ka's IG.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I keep looking at this topic yet forget to reply, sorries! :( Yeah, I'm used to using Vill now. LOL @ your "what a tramp!" comment, haha. Same here, I'm not really a fan of long skirts -- it usually depends on how the actress looks in it but I prefer skirts/shorts down to the knee ^^ Yes, she's in between which is perfect :D Same here, blue or black heels would match more.
Looks like a bickering scene and Vill just owned Puth!! XD JK, just me thinking too much. Again, sorry for my late replies ;~; Glad to see you so active around asianfuse though!

Will look at the photos when I get home!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I keep looking at this topic yet forget to reply, sorries! :( Yeah, I'm used to using Vill now. LOL @ your "what a tramp!" comment, haha. Same here, I'm not really a fan of long skirts -- it usually depends on how the actress looks in it but I prefer skirts/shorts down to the knee ^^ Yes, she's in between which is perfect :D Same here, blue or black heels would match more.
Looks like a bickering scene and Vill just owned Puth!! XD JK, just me thinking too much. Again, sorry for my late replies ;~; Glad to see you so active around asianfuse though!

Will look at the photos when I get home!

Aw, Marina, there's no need for apologies. :eek: :no: I know you and the others must be very busy with other things. :cry1: :console: I've been :missing: you guys a lot though. :grouphug: Well, I'm giddy whenever I hear from you and other others. :kiss: Oh! For the bolded part, did you mean to say that you're not really a fan of short or long skirts? :scratchhead2: Seems like you meant to say short skirts? :D Whahahaha! Well, your comment about Vill owning Puth/Put/Push got me :rofl:!!!! That's so true! :lolyup: I'm looking forward to their characters' love-hate relationship, or how their love will develop. :woot: Again, hehe, you didn't have to apologize at all. :console: I'm happy to hear from you again, girl! :kiss3:

Ooh! Another picture. :D

Credit: Vill's (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) Twitter.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Vill hairstyle in that picture is pretty also her self. Bad girl in there. Looks like she is mad at something.

Minny, my guess is that she's mad at Push, who plays Theepop. :lolyup: Vill's hair looks a little messy haha! :lol: I actually prefer a different hairstyle, but she still looks pretty indeed. :D

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Her hair is messy in a pretty way. I guess she mad at him then. So beautiful in that picture

I want an HD or clearer picture! :lol: I bet she'd look even far more beautiful in HD! :woot: Ooh, it's also possible she's mad at a maid or other servant, too! :lolyup: