AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I totally forgot that she was a bad girl. It might be possible.

At least she's not bad in the same sense as Gandamanee (evil), but bad as in spoiled rotten. :phew: :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh yeah, if she was like Gandaomanee then heck nooo. But I'm so excited to see her bratty spoiled character :D

Maiko: I've been missing you, too, girl. My winter break needs to come quick so I can relax and be caught up with all my threads :) And your question about the short/long skirt thing, I meant long skirt, hehe. I don't like short skirts/shorts and all the way to the ground skirts. Some actresses look good with long skirts but it depends on who it is ^^ 

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Yes I agree with you. She's a bad girl because of getting spoiled not bad like GanDaoManee.

:thumbsup: Thank goodness! I can't wait to see how Vill pulls off the spoiled brat role! :woot: :clap2: I want to see how she will change her ways for Push/Theepop! :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh yeah, if she was like Gandaomanee then heck nooo. But I'm so excited to see her bratty spoiled character :D

Maiko: I've been missing you, too, girl. My winter break needs to come quick so I can relax and be caught up with all my threads :) And your question about the short/long skirt thing, I meant long skirt, hehe. I don't like short skirts/shorts and all the way to the ground skirts. Some actresses look good with long skirts but it depends on who it is ^^ 

Eek! Marina! Aw, we've missed you so! :cry: :grouphug: :kiss3: Yes, I'm excited for Vill's bratty role, too! :lolyup: Aw, you must be busy studying for finals...good luck! :strong: :highfive: :console: Aw, gotcha about the long skirts! :wink: I was talking about short skirts, but I see that you really did mean long skirts hehe. Hmm, I personally love long skirts, but like both you and Minny have said, it really depends on the actress wearing the long skirts, whether it looks good or not. :D Anyway, yay! :yahoo: I'm happy to hear from you again! :kiss: :spin:

Ah, yes. Just two more days until LN/LNF's opening ceremony! :woot2:

AikOm^_^

Whoot! More pictures! And LN/LNF's opening ceremony is tomorrow! :woot: Ooh, the possible Push - Vill pictures! :crush: Vill's so gorgeous in here. I can't wait to see more of her look in NJ (that's right! I said NJ! :p)! :wub: Oh, Egg looks pretty with her makeup...for once. Seriously, this is the best I've ever seen Egg in a lakorn. :) Almost didn't recognize her. :lol:

Credits: peipei_ka, Vill's (villwannarot) IGs; Vill (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย), Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitters.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Thank you for missing me :) Actually, no. My finals are in about a month, I've been busy with tests. Since I have break starting next week, teachers are cramming in tests this week -.-" Yeah, I meant long skirts XD Thank you for the photos, girl. Thanks to you I'm updated on LN :)

Vill ... ah, what can I say? She's so beautiful. Love her makeup and her big eyes.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Vill is so beautiful on the pictures. She is amazingly cute and pretty.

Some of her best pictures yet, Minny! :spin: I agree, she looks incredible! Ooh! The opening ceremony for LN/LNF has already occurred! :eek: I'll re-upload and share pictures in several minutes! Let's just say, I'm excited, but I'm looking even MORE FORWARD to ToomVill's future pictures for NJ's opening ceremony. :wub: :woot:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Thank you for missing me :) Actually, no. My finals are in about a month, I've been busy with tests. Since I have break starting next week, teachers are cramming in tests this week -.-" Yeah, I meant long skirts XD Thank you for the photos, girl. Thanks to you I'm updated on LN :)

Vill ... ah, what can I say? She's so beautiful. Love her makeup and her big eyes.

Wha-? That long away! :eek: :shock2: Don't tell me your teachers are making you guys take them after Christmas break?!!! :annoyed: :rant: Unless...Christmas break will be late for you, Marina? :scratchhead2: Oh, scratched out, because I found out the answer by rereading your post...man! I didn't read it carefully enough! :smack: My bad, Marina! :sweat: Aw, good luck with your tests. :console: :grouphug: Darn, I'd prefer taking the finals before break. :rolleyes: Ooh, but Christmas break for you just next week!!! :woot: :yahoo:

Aw, you're welcome for the photos! :kiss: I agree...Vill's gorgeous eyes blow me away! :spin: :faint: :drools:

AikOm^_^

Oh, gosh!!!! The pain I go through for Vill! Yikes...at least I'm not falling behind in sharing the pictures, but it's no easy feat saving them and re-uploading them onto my Imageshack! :mellow: :cry1: Anyway, Vill looks so gorgeous during the opening ceremony! :wub: But I'm shocked at how she dressed up for it. :eek: I expected her to wear her birdie costume. :shrug: Guess not...she looks like a businesswoman. :lolyup: The blazer jacket has got to go...or is it a cardigan? :scratchhead2: I'm not a big fan of her outfit, but golly! Her hairstyle and makeup are flawless! The most beautiful girl at the opening ceremony! :spin:

The Vill - Push pictures are cute! :crush: They look good together. :yes: (But seriously, I'm so impatient for more of ToomVill pictures and NJ updates! :annoyed: :lolyup:) In at least one picture, Push kind of resembles Lek... :eek: Egg looks nice, too. May isn't too bad, either, but her outfit looks really big on her. -_- Cee is a cutie. But I get the feeling her character is unnecessary? Either her or May's character. :whaha: Dew...doesn't look his best, but he's all right. :) Guess Exact is cheap and wanted to save some money and time and decided it's better to have just one opening ceremony for two lakorns. :coverlaf: Haha, just kidding!

Aw, P'Boy is so handsome! :blush: I've always seen him as a father figure. ^_^

Credits: Vill Wannarot (VVC) & Push Putto's Facebooks; aorvivianne, daradailyeggbusakornjackborilux, mrmanapat, oicclub, push_dj, siabeet's IGs; and our very own Robber (Sirpass), as tagged! :D :grouphug: :kiss: :clap:

Now, three IG videos...of Vill, Push, and May wishing a happy new year. :D

Vill's video.
Push's video.
May's video.

AikOm^_^

Two more pictures before going to sleep. :yawn: Man, can Vill get any more gorgeous? The answer is YES! Especially if she's with Toomtam! :wub: Haha, sorry, Push! :console:

Credits: Vill's (villwannarot) IG; Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Vill is gorgeous! Loving her grown woman look. Her wardrobe is definitely going to be very flattering. I like when she gives sweet and sensual smiles. Her sexy poses give me the Gandamanee feeling and I don't want her to come back. Lol. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yep agreed! Vill is such a gorgeous young girl! Puth has really nice dimples aww  :heart:
They look so good together!!

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Vill is gorgeous! Loving her grown woman look. Her wardrobe is definitely going to be very flattering. I like when she gives sweet and sensual smiles. Her sexy poses give me the Gandamanee feeling and I don't want her to come back. Lol. 

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: Oh, Mahalo!!!! :lolyup: Nope, we don't want Gandamanee back...we've had enough of her! :lol: We may see similar Nee traits in Beauty/Lallalit, since they both seem selfish, but maybe Beauty won't be as evil as Nee...hopefully. :coverlaf: :shrug:

queenyeon said:
Yep agreed! Vill is such a gorgeous young girl! Puth has really nice dimples aww  :heart:
They look so good together!!

They do look good together, Queenyeon...I'm jealous for my ToomVill. :annoyed: :lol2: Some of the Push - Vill pictures are just simply stunning. :faint: Found even more pictures! And the quality is amazing! :woot: Will share them in a bit. :lol:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Vill isn't one of my favorites, but she is very pretty in the fitting pictures. I love Egg's outfit and simple eye make up, I wonder what role she's playing. P'ek sort of looks Korean to me.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I love Vill hairstyle and make up in here Gandawasee look but the sexiness comes from Nee. I love when she dresses like this it glows her out.

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
Vill isn't one of my favorites, but she is very pretty in the fitting pictures. I love Egg's outfit and simple eye make up, I wonder what role she's playing. P'ek sort of looks Korean to me.

She is flipping gorgeous during the opening ceremony! :wub: I like Egg's dress, too. Really elegant. :yes: Yikes, I have a feeling she's the nang'rai... :eek: :shrug: She's not the most attractive girl to me, but she looks very nice in this lakorn. :D Push (p'ek) does look Korean to me, too. :lol:

Chalidaluvprin said:
I love Vill hairstyle and make up in here Gandawasee look but the sexiness comes from Nee. I love when she dresses like this it glows her out.

Her makeup is a little more extreme than Gan's, but not as extreme as Nee's. :lolyup: Ooh! I honestly think this is the best I've ever seen her at an opening ceremony... :spin: Even though I'm not too fond of her outfit, you're right, Minny. She does stand out with this style! :wub:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Push actually doesn't look so bad. I might give this a go. I can't guarantee I'll watch the whole thing though. The plot is kind of interesting. The bird version of The Princess and the Frog.

AikOm^_^

GRR...stupid Internet Explorer 11...I hate you. :rant: I'm going to have to figure out my settings. The other pictures will have to wait...can't copy and paste links rite now onto AF. :annoyed:

Mahaho: I'm willing to give Push a chance, but I'm kind of iffy about him in some pictures hehe. :lol: Especially when it comes to his feminine voice. :lolyup: Heck, his voice is even more feminine than Vill's! :faint: (<------ Highly exaggerating on that part hehe.) Ooh, you're right! Bird version of The Princess and the Frog, and I would think the correct title would either be The Princess and the Bird or The Prince and the Bird. :whaha: