D~D

sarNie Adult
@ Maiko ---> yes !!! I love that photo!! I'm gonna die of their cuteness.Lol.. if I have a laptop right now , for sure that will be my background screen saver. (Squeal) I'm gonna wait.
This is me right now---> hand upon my heart and sight. *^^*

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
little22 said:
yeah i'm suprise that ch.5 this lakorn is good n catching even if it's a remake or not even though set in period times. it's still good with lots of sensual kisses i like it.  P'ek he's a one hottie at his wedding on the bed he said what a husband and wife does.  Make me so blush.  Vill said I need to go shower and he said you don't need to shower cus I can smell yours body close/stick to my nose. And tonight I'm not gonna let you go hehe he's so horny too so he wants to eat her.  Man i can't get enough of that wedding scene at first I saw him in earlier epi 1 i thought he's just not my type cus of the baby young face.  but i guess when he's mad he's such a hottie man despite his young baby looks.  his wedding scene n the way he talks at that scene i just can't get enough.
Exact is not afraid to show love scenes in their dramas.  The whole time he was teasing her in their bedroom had me blushing too...I was excited for Kan.  I couldn't help but feel scared/nervous like she did LOL! And he's not even touching me :drool: .  I don't know how many times I watched that scene already.  

72701 said:
i hope he realizes the fake gandawasee is the gold digger. kinda feel sorry for the little sister though. wonder how things would turn out, if the dad raised both of 'em.
I don't feel sorry for her at all.  She had a loving stepfather and mother.  They might not have a big house or money, but they loved her.  

knight2010 said:
I am so bad, I felt so happy when I saw Wasun got mowed down. XD one enemy down! is Guy a light switch? he gets turned on so easily. i guess it's not a bad thing since my fav couple had a perfect uninterrupted wedding!!!!! <3 was sad the kiss scene got cut but they had many sweet moments so i can't really complain. very excited for the next couple of episodes! subs are only going to make them even better. yipee!! keke
I was happy too so don't feel bad  :dude: Guy...he's just a creep.  

Thookatha said:
I hate myself for starting this lakorn. Every week, I'm agonizing for more episodes...should have waited until they finished shooting!!!! Ughhhhh!!!! I hate myself!!! The whole lakorn better be worth my agony. So far, itz been damn worth it though...lol...
I know right?! Now I'm losing sleep, can't function at work...sneaking around at work to check up on updates...etc.  SSP is my life right now.  

jjinxx said:
I was happy when Wasan got ran over too but he's not going to die off easily lol

Wit creeps me out.
:lol: I was just saying how Wit is a creep.  

D~D said:
Just finish watching it.. It was sweet and sad at the same time with a little madness that will drive u nut. What can I say... sometime the happy moment just gets ruined with a little misunderstanding. T^T

I just have 2 say that I felt as though I was right outside of Gan and Thit door with those maid giggling. ^o^
:lolyup: But seriously...who does that?  I'd be embarrassed to eavesdrop on a couple while they're making love.  Only in Thai dramas. 

I'm glad Thit's mother gave him that lecture about "acceptance."  He chose to marry Kan so he has to be able to accept her past & give her a chance.  Wit is such an AS*! I don't care if he had history with the fake Kan...you do not do that to someone else's wife and say all that stuff in front of their husband.  Poor Thit was heated.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes yes yes! Caught up on the episodes today & what can I say? I love love love all of their scenes. I'm just so in love with how Toomtam looks at Vill, those intense stars. ahhhh T__T So dreamy~
Everyone in this lakorn is so good looking which makes it even better xD I'm loving Guy, he's so cute despite his sadistic character. Even though I love Toomtam & Vill, watching Guy & Vill scenes also make me squeal. I can't wait to see more scenes for Toomtam & Vill especially the beach scenes. Those kiss scenes, ohlala  :pervie:

The wedding night has to honestly be the cutest scene ever. I couldn't stop smiling. LOL, Toomtam can't keep his hands off her, he's always pulling her close or kissing her ... which is totally fine xD I don't mind it at all especially the scene where he's shirtless and kissing her on the bed. Gahh, so perf. Toomtam's such a dreamy guy and I'm so in love with him. It's hard not to fall in love with him xD

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
@ Maiko ---> yes !!! I love that photo!! I'm gonna die of their cuteness.Lol.. if I have a laptop right now , for sure that will be my background screen saver. (Squeal) I'm gonna wait.
This is me right now---> hand upon my heart and sight. *^^*

Awh, too cute! xD I've put my hand over my beating heart thousands of times whenever Thit and Gan come on screen together. :faint: :heart: Lol, I have a picture of Thit and Gan (Toomtam and Vill) as my laptop's background screen saver. :wink:

ceda_lee said:
Exact is not afraid to show love scenes in their dramas.  The whole time he was teasing her in their bedroom had me blushing too...I was excited for Kan.  I couldn't help but feel scared/nervous like she did LOL! And he's not even touching me :drool: .  I don't know how many times I watched that scene already.  

I don't feel sorry for her at all.  She had a loving stepfather and mother.  They might not have a big house or money, but they loved her.  

I was happy too so don't feel bad  :dude: Guy...he's just a creep.  

I know right?! Now I'm losing sleep, can't function at work...sneaking around at work to check up on updates...etc.  SSP is my life right now.  

:lol: I was just saying how Wit is a creep.  

:lolyup: But seriously...who does that?  I'd be embarrassed to eavesdrop on a couple while they're making love.  Only in Thai dramas. 

I'm glad Thit's mother gave him that lecture about "acceptance."  He chose to marry Kan so he has to be able to accept her past & give her a chance.  Wit is such an AS*! I don't care if he had history with the fake Kan...you do not do that to someone else's wife and say all that stuff in front of their husband.  Poor Thit was heated.  

Agree with you, Ceda_lee! I feel the same emotions as Gan, too. Although, I felt more excitement and anticipation instead of nervousness. :woot: I keep imagining what he will do next, and his actions did not disappoint at all. :thumbup: Same here, I keep replaying their bedroom scenes...shell, all their scenes! :pervie:

Ooh, you don't feel sorry for Nee? I thought you said you "love" her? Or did I get you mixed up with somebody else who said that? :lol: Or perhaps you like Vill's portrayal as Nee, but you don't sorry for her? :D

Awh, you don't like Guy? Or do you dislike Wit? Yes, sadly, Wit is a creepy jerk lol. His suggestive remarks about his history with Gan certainly add more fuel to the fire, making Thit mistrust Gan even more. :teary: Yet, I'm too much of a girl not to appreciate it when the p'ek gets super possessive of his n'ek. :wub:

Oh, you're right...as much as I love watching Thit and Gan's intimate scenes on screen, it is indeed embarrassing to eavesdrop on a couple when they're behind closed doors. :blush: It would be interesting though! :D Certainly, only in Thai dramas do nosy people (like me!) want to do so hehe.

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes yes yes! Caught up on the episodes today & what can I say? I love love love all of their scenes. I'm just so in love with how Toomtam looks at Vill, those intense stars. ahhhh T__T So dreamy~
Everyone in this lakorn is so good looking which makes it even better xD I'm loving Guy, he's so cute despite his sadistic character. Even though I love Toomtam & Vill, watching Guy & Vill scenes also make me squeal. I can't wait to see more scenes for Toomtam & Vill especially the beach scenes. Those kiss scenes, ohlala  :pervie:

The wedding night has to honestly be the cutest scene ever. I couldn't stop smiling. LOL, Toomtam can't keep his hands off her, he's always pulling her close or kissing her ... which is totally fine xD I don't mind it at all especially the scene where he's shirtless and kissing her on the bed. Gahh, so perf. Toomtam's such a dreamy guy and I'm so in love with him. It's hard not to fall in love with him xD

:clap2: :yahoo: Great for you! I know, right? Toomtam makes us gals crazy! :faint: Girl, you're not the only one loving Guy and Vill's scenes. Despite being a crazy jerk, I love how Guy is portraying his character! :D My first love is Toomtam & Vill, then Gilly, and finally, Nat & Vill. :lolyup: I'm dying for next week's episode... :teary:

I can't decide which scene is the best or cutest scene ever...they're all cute! :spin: The morning after their wedding night, gosh, I keep on blushing whenever I think of how Thit tries to catch her and kiss her. You're right, Thit just cannot keep his hands off his wife! Toomtam and Vill play their parts too darn well! :thumbsup: :blush: What the hey am I saying?! All their scenes make me blush! (Geez, I keep saying that...because it's so true, and I seriously cannot pick a single favorite Thit x Gan scene. :no:)

It may be my wishful thinking...but I thought that in today's episode (#6) in which they both wake up in the morning after their wedding night, when Thit runs after Gan and tries to kiss her for the millionth time, and he manages to kiss her on the cheek, I swear Gan turns her face towards his to kiss him back before pinching him and pushing him away! (Gosh, that was a long sentence! :eek:) Lol, it looks like it to me. Man, I kind of want to skip my reviews for episodes 3 and 4 and go straight to talking about 5 and 6...but episodes 3 & 4 have plenty of great scenes, too! Eh, I'll try to do them quickly. :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
So many comments to read and catch up!! I am finally going to watch 5&6 before reading any spoilers or comments!! :p Missing Tumtom+Vill!!! :kiss2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, I love how Vill portrays Nee's character...I don't feel sorry for the character herself...if that make sense LOL!  My gosh, Vill just gets prettier and prettier.  She is doing an amazing job playing 2 different roles.  They even sound different.  I like Guy, not the character Wit.  

Another week of long waiting  :thumbdown:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
So many comments to read and catch up!! I am finally going to watch 5&6 before reading any spoilers or comments!! :p Missing Tumtom+Vill!!! :kiss2:

Get to it, then! Toomtam and Vill will have you spazzing and squealing. :yes:

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, I love how Vill portrays Nee's character...I don't feel sorry for the character herself...if that make sense LOL!  My gosh, Vill just gets prettier and prettier.  She is doing an amazing job playing 2 different roles.  They even sound different.  I like Guy, not the character Wit.  

Another week of long waiting  :thumbdown:

Yes, it does. Thanks for clarifying it, Ceda_lee. :D I thought it may be like that, because I generally remember nearly all the comments in this thread, and I swore it was you who said that you "love" Nee hehe. Yes, I love how Vill portrays Nee's character (although she can definitely improve hehe), too, but I'm like you: I definitely don't feel too sorry for Nee. ^_^ And since she will try to destroy Gan's marriage and cause even more heartbreak for Thit and Gan, I'm going to dislike her even more hehe. Oh, I agree about Vill's voice. She definitely can change her voice, making it soft and sweet and innocent or loud and confident. :thumbup: I'm with you about Vill's looks, too. (Wowie, I sound like a parrot, agreeing with you and so many others! :lolyup:) She definitely is breath-taking in SSP. :yes: I can't believe I was complaining about her wardrobe before SSP airs! :eek: :eyetwitch: She has the best wardrobe! :wub:

Lol, ah, I see it now that you just dislike Wit's character. :lol: I guess if it was anybody else, I would totally hate Wit, but since it's Guy, I still kind of like him hehe, especially when he causes Thit to feel so jealous. :p Still, not too fond of his character. :yes: Yes, back to waiting for next week... :teary: :spin:

ceda_lee said:

Oh, my gosh, I forgot to make a direct reply to this comment of yours, Ceda_lee! I feel you! I'm like that, too! But...since there's no way I could use the Internet at my workplace, all I can do is just think about SSP all day long while at work. :smack: Whenever I think of Thit and Gan's scenes, I smile out of nowhere and have to duck down in fear of people seeing my random smile. :D And as soon as I get home from work, I check this thread hehe. Yes, SSP is definitely my life right now, too. :highfive:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Get to it, then! Toomtam and Vill will have you spazzing and squealing. :yes:

Geez lady! lol I already love Tumtom and Vill. They are second on my list. 555 after MK! lol :p

I need to refresh my memory first of what happened in the last episode? lol I believe Kanda (Nee) was coming to revenge her older twin (Kandao).  Srsly, it's only a week and it felt so long!!! REFRESH REFRESH. lol

Off I go to watch my baby Tumtom and sexy mama Vill! Lol ^_^

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Geez lady! lol I already love Tumtom and Vill. They are second on my list. 555 after MK! lol :p

I need to refresh my memory first of what happened in the last episode? lol I believe Kanda (Nee) was coming to revenge her older twin (Kandao).  Srsly, it's only a week and it felt so long!!! REFRESH REFRESH. lol

Off I go to watch my baby Tumtom and sexy mama Vill! Lol ^_^

I know, but I meant that they will have you squealing even more when you watch episodes 5 and 6. :tease: If you're talking about episode 4 from last week, Nee escapes from Wit's place and promises to get back at Wit and Wasan. Innocent Gan bumps into Wasan at Thit's company, and she's devastated and confused to know there's another man acting familiar with her. It ends with Wasan seeing the wedding invitation to Gan and Thit's wedding. And the preview for episode 5 shows Nee meeting their father, Visake, and Gan "witnesses" it (you'll find out more about it in episode 5).

You're probably going to be too busy watching episodes 5 & 6 to read this hehe. But I bet your memory will get refreshed by the previews for the previous episode anyway when you watch episode 5. :D Enjoy! I'll be waiting for your reaction. :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Let me know if you ever need me to translate something.  I'll try my best!  

Wha!!! You're so lucky to understand Thai. Sheesh I wish I did. Thanks, whenever I need something I definitely will ask you. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

Miss Anynomous said:
OMG! I want a husband like Thit! hehehe

:yes: Who doesn't?! :spin: *Sigh* Good thing we got a lot of sweet Thit & Gan scenes for this week's episodes...for when Nee gets into the picture...oh, they'll have a lot of miserable scenes... :teary: :no:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is a remake of Tang and Namfon's lakorn! I remember the original was good, but long and draggy. Interesting, the old one was set in a modern day and this remake is a period setting.

AikOm^_^

Koy123 said:
This lakorn is a remake of Tang and Namfon's lakorn! I remember the original was good, but long and draggy. Interesting, the old one was set in a modern day and this remake is a period setting.

Yep, it is. :) I think for some of Exact's remakes, they like to set the time period to, er, period setting, as you said, instead of keeping it as modern day as the originals. I don't know why, but I'm guessing that Exact loves period dramas too much. :lol:

This version is pretty fast-paced for the first six episodes. It draws you into the story and drama immediately. I just pray the storyline doesn't drag for the second half...:spin: For the first episode, it doesn't take long until the pra'nangs meet each other, unlike the old version. :) But there are a lot of changes to this remake hehe.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
:yes: Who doesn't?! :spin: *Sigh* Good thing we got a lot of sweet Thit & Gan scenes for this week's episodes...for when Nee gets into the picture...oh, they'll have a lot of miserable scenes... :teary: :no:
Yes I'm happy for all the sweet scenes and kisses that we got these last two episodes! I'm squealing over all the kisses and the hugs. :drools: Argg.. sad part is Nee is gonna come into the picture, but then again I'm glad that she'll appear so that Thit can see her true side. This will just test Thit's love for Gan even more...hehehe.. but I'm just praying that he won't be like those stupid pra'ek.... I'm looking forward to seeing a jealous Thit!  

AikOm^_^

Miss Anynomous said:
Yes I'm happy for all the sweet scenes and kisses that we got these last two episodes! I'm squealing over all the kisses and the hugs. :drools: Argg.. sad part is Nee is gonna come into the picture, but then again I'm glad that she'll appear so that Thit can see her true side. This will just test Thit's love for Gan even more...hehehe.. but I'm just praying that he won't be like those stupid pra'ek.... I'm looking forward to seeing a jealous Thit!  

You, me, and almost everybody else who's watching this lakorn. :D Yes, since I'm loving Toomtam's Thit so far, I don't want to hate him when he gets fooled by Nee...I pray he's not as dumb as other p'eks. I love seeing Thit get jealous, too! Gan will encounter a lot of heartache and tears when Nee messes up their marriage, but I'm hoping to see some jealousy on her part, too. ^_^ It should work both ways after all lol. Well, we did see her sad jealousy over Ying Napa (Fang's character) in episode 3, but I want more! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* I really have no life right now.  I just watch some of my favorite scenes again.  I just love it when Thit speaks softly & in a low tone to Kan. It makes me shiver.  My favorite line is the morning after the wedding. Kan said, "Are you crazy. How can he do that to me?" His response:  "Why can't I? You know I have the right to do everything.  (whisper starts here) More than just hugging...I can do." Me:  :spicy:  :wub:  :coverlaf:  :faint:  :yummy:  :bhehe:  :drools:  :woot2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just HAVE to share my favorite hot scenes. HAHA. I can't help it. 

These two scenes have got to be the hottest scenes in this lakorn. Seriously. Gilly is smok'n and...Tamill? HAHAHAHA....Toomtam and Vill are also sooo hot together. I really don't know which pair I favorite.  :scratchhead2:

Left pic: Just look at Vill's hand... :woot: ...can that get any sexier. This is the best love-making-while-standing-up scene I've ever seen in a Thai lakorn. 

Right pic: No words can describe my  :woot2: . Hand placement from the guy is perfect, head angle is perfect, participation from both parties is perfect. This scene is the...second best love-making-on-bed scene I've ever seen in a Thai lakorn. They look so into it!

Wit is a psycho human being, but...gotta love Guy. Even though he's all crazy, I can't help, but enjoy the presence of Wit.... :yes:. Call me nuts, for all I care, haha, it's all Guy's fault for making me love such a sadistic character. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
*sigh* I really have no life right now.  I just watch some of my favorite scenes again.  I just love it when Thit speaks softly & in a low tone to Kan. It makes me shiver.  My favorite line is the morning after the wedding. Kan said, "Are you crazy. How can he do that to me?" His response:  "Why can't I? You know I have the right to do everything.  (whisper starts here) More than just hugging...I can do." Me:  :spicy:  :wub:  :coverlaf:  :faint:  :yummy:  :bhehe:  :drools:  :woot2:

AHHHHHHHH! :faint: :spin: Thank you so much for the translation, Ceda_lee! :grouphug: :kiss: Even though I did not know what they are saying, their emotions say it all. :wub: And their actions, emotions, and everything else get to me. But I'm glad to know now what Thit says to her the morning after their wedding night. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the awesome treat! :worthy: