cool :)

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
It doesn't mean he can't write??
yeaa he can and hopefully he will.

phatman said:
We don't know what the dad told Gan because they skipped that part. Perhaps they'll show us later what exactly he told Gan.
lol i totally forgot X) the dad was just thinking to himself about it being impossible,but yaaa there was no scene where he directly told her :)

Edit: I forgot that her dad is paralyzed so...yeaaaa lol

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Well, to kill time till the next episode, I've been following Toomtam on Instagram and Twitter. Found more pics from the lakorn like the upcoming kiss scene at the beach between Gan and Thit.  Also watched the interview of Vill and Toomtam on youtube. I find it cute Vill referring to him as "Nong".  Toomtam is not a hot looking kid but I find him charming. Maybe it's the lines he says in the lakorn, how he says them, and I always like a jealous pra'ek. I'm starting to like him. Poor kid looks beat up in some photos I saw on his fan club Twitter. Then you see him all polished up for the lakorn/tv or media.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Loool thats what I like about him. I follow him on ig and he looks like a bad ass kid lol. Dont know how old he is since I havent looked him up but by far his acting pretty much knocks me out or amazes me. I love his aggressiveness. So hot of him. Lol

Gans dad denied a twin in ep.3 or 4 maybe he didnt realize there was a twin. But I neeed to watch 5&6 lol so I know whats up. Lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Why must I work tomorrow again? -_- I've been tortured enough...but thinking about SSP (especially Thit x Gan) has definitely made work more enjoyable...although it still doesn't make time go faster. But whoo-hoo! Just one more day until Monday! :dance1: Time to catch up with the comments. First of all, I love all the comments I have seen so far in this thread. (Even the not-so positive ones. :coverlaf:) Even if I don't reply to all the comments, that doesn't mean I don't agree with them. :D

lilo said:
To my understanding the old version it didn't have much drama but it was draggy. I was wondering when they were gonna remake the drama and when they I was so happy. Lmao

I haven't finished the old version yet, but I did get that impression from what I've seen. A lot of unnecessary and even boring scenes. :yawn: I'm going to say it again (and again); I pray that Toomtam and Vill's SSP doesn't drag and has a powerful middle and ending. It's doing a wonderful job so far! :thumbsup: Please stay that way!

SokLaHote said:
Should'nt have read aiyaja summary. Now my heart aches for Gan & Thit before I even see the actual drama. I hope Gan will be a stronger, more independant character from what she will experience. I just want her to fight back. I wonder how long before Thit realizes Gan's worth? I don't know if I can handle the drama coming in future episodes. Break out the Kleenex box. Btw, anyone else thinks Toomtam resembles Henry Lau?

:teary: I want to see that, too! I know quite a lot of people have complained (already! :eek:) that Gan is weak...but I personally don't think she's that weak. She's sensitive, but she's definitely not weak. She doesn't allow Thit to walk all over her. :nono1: She actually argues with him and tries to explain to him that she's not his "Gandaowasee." But that boy doesn't listen. :lol2:

Do you guys remember their wedding scene in which they are scooping rice/offering food for the Buddhist monks (I think that's what they are doing :scratchhead2:), and she puts her hand on top of his? The lawyer explains to Ying Napa (Fang) that whoever puts their hand higher/on top has more power. And it is Gan who puts her hand on top of Thit's. :woot: Hopefully, Exact will be smart enough to incorporate this interesting belief into SSP later on. So, even though Thit may wear the pants in the relationship hehe, Gan is the one driving him to madness (meaning that she holds the key to his heart, and only she can make him realize what love truly is). Eh, my mind is all muddled rite now. :D

My prediction is that although Gan will continue to stay married to Thit, Nee's actions will drive her out somehow. :no: Obviously, Nee will do anything to win Thit back... Gosh, I know I'll be so mad seeing another woman purposely coming between my man and me! (Hah! As if I have one! :rofl:) Gan will probably bring up the topic of divorce to Thit again. Maybe she'll move away and become a schoolteacher. :shrug: (Oh, kind of a typical/cliché situation, but what the hey...it'll torment p'ek. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :lolyup:)

But despite the oncoming drama, I'm looking forward to how Thit will fall for the real Gandaowasee Girinaesuan Soorayagaan (however their last names are spelled hehe). :D And...the shameless schemes Nee will used on Thit. And Thit and Gan's intense scenes. And Wit and Nee (or Gan :D). And...heck, I'm looking forward to almost everything! :eek:

SokLaHote, I don't know what Henry Lau (Chinese, huh?) looks like, but we were saying how Toomtam kind of resembles Rome/Lome and Son. :D

cool :) said:
haven't been on AF for like a day or two.. daaang i have alot of reading to do 555 About episode 6, that "medicine" scene tho! :drools: Liked the episode hehe but i hate the misunderstanding parts,uggh i hate them so much   :no: 

A little of misunderstanding is actually heart-racing...especially when it leads to the jealousy scenes. :D But why can't we have a cute and easy-going lakorn for once?! ...Because it probably won't be as exciting. :D Let's hope for more of Thit x Gan scenes like the "medicine" scene. :lolyup:

thaochristina said:
Hello all! I've been a silent reader and recently just joined because I am so in love with lakorn as much as you all!

Thanks aiyaja for the summaries. Really appreciate it. I really can not wait until next week! :woot:

Well, welcome! :welcome1: Super happy to have you join us. :D Welcome to SSP's thread and AsianFuse! :grouphug: :wink:

jjinxx said:
@aiyaja, thanks for the summary and explaining Thit's emotions as well while all of this is going on. it was a good read!

What can I say, oh this is going to be so scream-worthy. I hate everyone that is standing in Thit and Gan's way. and I hate that Thit falls for Nee's lies but he has no reason to not believe her...Although he should definitely question the fact that Gan had been denying she is the woman he loves this entire time, so she isn't dishonest! He's just in way over his head!
eeek, I saw the part in the mv that showed their bed scene and was all excite but then BOOM all this happens?? At least they keep the action going LOL

Damn Nee and her friend, they're so evil! Thit, trust your gut dude! and the step-mom is just so hateful and greedy, i hope she meets a terrible end! no repentance for her! hmph!

Awh, Jjinxx, I was feeling the same. :teary: We'll just have to wait and see how the drama is played out... :nailbiter: Lol, Nee's friend (Wan) is not as bad as Nee. Yes, Urai (stepmom, played by Ann Alicha) is super annoying and will be even worse in the upcoming episodes. Hmm, I'm actually hoping Rut/Rat (Gan's stepsister, played by Apple) doesn't turn out as bad as Urai. She doesn't seem as bad in episodes 5+6 as she is in episodes 3+4.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
@ aiyaja; Thank you sooooo much for the summaries. <3 

Dangg... I'm getting so excited. But it looks like Imma be getting angry. I hope Gan leaves. I want Thit to fight to get her back. I really do hope he gets jealous of Gan A LOT. He deserves it all. -.- I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! OMG. SO INTERESTING.

I'm with you on that. And feel exactly the same! :lol: Yep, I want Thit to try to win her back, too, especially after all the things he has said (and will say) to her, after all the things he has accused her of doing. Hmm, weird...usually the stubborn n'eks who play hard-to-get annoy me, but in this rare case, I'm rooting (so far lol) for Gan to be cold to Thit. Or even better, Thit missing sweet, innocent Gan, and trying to get to her heart again. :wub: Eep, I hope so! :spin: I'm so looking forward to the jealousy scenes! :woot2:

ceda_lee said:
I will always and forever love Roy Leh Sanae Rai.  Awesome storyline, awesome casts, super hot playboy Kongpope.  I am still hopeful that Tik & Aom will reunite in another slap-kiss/revenge drama.  

If you ever feel like watching a drama with lots of dramas...Exact dramas will do.  

Awh, Ceda_lee, you're too sweet and cute. Extremely touching that you're still hopeful for a Tik and Aom reunion. :spin: Same here, I will always love RLSR, too. :teary: I'll be honest in saying that I've lost hope of them reuniting, but I haven't lost my love for them yet. :D Love my Kongpope x Namnueng, Anothai x Dara, and Tik x Aom. :wub:

Hahahaha, your comment about Exact dramas crack me up! So true! :lmao2:

phatman said:
Perhaps it's the way they were trained. Haha. I notice that Ch5 actors go all out with their leads, like doing intimate kisses, caressing of the body or lips, etc. I don't know if that's just my thinking, but seriously I think they were trained to be daring actors. I love me some daring actors.  :drools: Of course I have to like their acting...and appearance too. Haha. 

Well, my favorite, or the "best love-making-on-bed scene" in my opinion, goes to this scene here starring my dearest KA: BEST Love-Making-On-Bed Scene. Com'on it's got sweet talking, tight hugging, passionate ROLLING, cute smooching, AND going under the blankets. Nothing surpasses this scene. :ghehe:

Man, I'm going to really hate Thit. Actually I hate him already. HAHA. I really don't like dumb pra'eks, they turn me off! Okay, there are a few exceptions, but overall...grr...I will need to take some meds to suppress my anger.

Huh? I'm sure Ch3 has its own share of daring actors and actresses. :D Even Ch7 hahaha. But for Ch5's sake, I'm pleased you think so. :bhehe:

Lol, that is indeed a smexy "love-making-on-bed scene!" :spicy: Even though I'm not crazy for KA team, I admire Ken and Ann's onscreen compatibility. :thumbsup: Now, that's an intimate scene that leaves a lot to my imagination. :pervie: :faint: There are too many racy love scenes for me to think which is the best hehe. I'll have to think hard about it. :scratchchin: Thanks for sharing it with me, girl! I love it! :D

But you! How can you say you hate Thit already?! You're so mean! :weep: Oh, but wait...I've been complaining about Thit's character, too...so therefore, I'm no better than you, since I hate his cruel actions towards poor Gan. xD Hehe, I guess we can be mean together! :lol2: But all joking aside, I know what you mean haha. His character will anger us when he becomes even cruder to Gan. :eek: But I'm looking forward to aggressive Thit, anyway. :yummy: Love can make people do crazy and say stupid things. :D

xox said:
So just the other night I came across this drama and just thought I'd skim through the first episode to see how it is, since I don't watch ch5 dramas anymore (or at least it's been years). And now I'm HOOKED!!! Loving every bit of it so far! The drama proceeds fast. And I hope it stays that way. Love every single kiss and slap so far. AND of course I was blown away from all the REAL KISSES!! :dance1: It actually makes me feel the passion between them! No matter how good a lakorn is, thumb kisses don't hit a spot on me at all! Bout time they steppin' it up!

Vill has come a long way. Never did I thought she could pull off a nang'rai. :clap2: Her characters are all too sweet and innocent from the past. But then again it's ch5 and they're pretty wicked when it comes to the characters of their nang'rai's. As for Toomtam, he looks so much like Son/Yuk! Except acts on a much better level. I don't know how Son is now but I've given him enough chances. I didn't think Toomtam was good looking at all, but his character has definitely opened up my eyes. Haha! :yes:

Ugh, I'm not ready for all the heartaches yet!

Does anyone know how many episodes there will be?

Ooh, glad to have you join in the fun! :clap2: :yahoo: The more the merrier! :grouphug: I'm feeling giddy reading all your praises for SSP. SSP is my baby! :teary: I'm just so proud for the cast (ok, mostly on part of Vill, Toomtam, and Guy, but eh, the other people are almost as good :D). :weep: Yep, Vill has definitely come a long way. I'm so proud of her. :thumbsup: Glad that she's expanding her acting experience. And I freakin' love her chemistry with Toomtam! I totally agree with you about Toomtam! :yes: He is definitely the better actor, and his character can make girls fall so easily for him. Hah, my sister-in-law is falling in love with him, too. :rofl: She claims he may just be her new favorite p'ek. :lolyup:

Nope, it's not clear yet about the number of episodes SSP may have. :) Lol, we're all having fun guessing and asking each other. :lol:

Koy123 said:
The male leads, they look similar to each other. I don't know who is Guy or Nat

Lol, this is Nat and Guy (they play the p'rai roles in SSP). Nat is the actor in the first picture, and Guy is in the second picture. :) I find these two bear a slight resemblance to each other. Credit for pictures: Manager.

knight2010 said:
with this much upcoming heartache and tears, Toomtam better give me a satisfying episode of remorse and repentance. hope vill doesn't forgive him too easily or i'll be very disappointed. :(

I'm with you on that. :yes: I actually don't want Gan to forgive Thit too easily. I want her to be strong, yet stay sweet and loving. :D

SokLaHote said:
@ work. It's almost 1am here & all I could think about is the lakorn & how it's going to play out. There hasn't been a lakorn that is 100% satisfying so I'm already expecting some disappointment. I hope there is more sweet scenes between Gan & Thut even with all the drama around them. I'll be happy with that & ignore everything else.

Holy moly, you're right about that. Even my favorite lakorns aren't perfect...there's always something wrong with it. :nono1: I've been through the same thing...staying up late, thinking about SSP. Bad for my fragile health. :smack: I'm with you; I want more sweet scenes of Gan and Thit, too! :spin: Your last comment has me rolling on the floor, laughing my head off (oh, sounds a little disturbing, yikes :eyetwitch:). :rofl:

SokLaHote said:
I'm just anxious & restless.

Oh, my gosh! I totally feel the same way! I can't eat properly, can't think straight, and my heart is aching for Thit and Gan (Toomtam and Vill, too haha)! -_- I'm too lovesick... Gosh! K, SSP better not let us down! :D

aiyaja said:
A picture is worth a thousand words. The summaries may not do justice to Thit, so let's just all wait to watch how things will play out. :dance2:

I'm totally loving Toomtam and Vill; their chemistry is awesome! Vill looks so different as Gan and as Nee.

I haven't read a Thai Lakorn Magazine in a long time, but do they still publish the entire storyline? I remember, the last time I was reading one was a super long time ago, the lakorn of Vee and Chom. LOL If they still do print the entire storyline, does anyone have a scan of it. Gah. I'm dying to know more. LOL

Agree with everything, Aiyaja! Hehe, but the bolded text makes me especially happy and giddy! :yahoo: I love Toomtam and Vill, too. :wub: Their chemistry is so raw and magnetic! These two sure have proven us wrong, huh? :lol:

When your magazines arrive, please do share with us about the storyline if you find out more about it. :spin:

jjinxx said:
I'm having withdrawal! :(
Need more Thit and Gan!

Awh, I'm going through the same thing...SSP depression! I need more Thit and Gan, too! :cry: It irks me that Toomtam and Vill aren't promoting SSP as much as they should right now. Grrr! I want more pictures! T_T I pray for success for SSP (and for Toomtam and Vill, of course!). :D Looking forward to their last happy honeymoon moments before the drama and heartache begins... :w-scene-pop-corn: :pervie:

AikOm^_^

MrsChum said:
I'm loving this lakorn alot! Vill can be both rai and n'ek.... First didn't really feel the p'ek cus I didn't see the chemy but once I watch farther into the lakorn I'm starting to be interested on him now.

Not sure if this been posted, but this is the eng sub for the lakorn.

*Video*
Cr.Pimmberly Ann

Eek, glad to have you join us! :dance3: :welcome: :grouphug: Yep, Vill can totally pull off both the n'ek and n'rai roles. :thumbsup: Oh, my, don't tell me you don't feel Toomtam and Vill's chemistry? :faint: Lol, it's okay if you don't, but I love their chemistry! :lolyup: Toomtam is the perfect choice for Thit, in my opinion hehe! He has plenty of charms! Thanks for sharing the English subbed video link for those who haven't yet seen it. :thanks:

Mae said:
Anyone know what days this lakorn airs, and how many episodes per week? I want to catch up...loving it!

Like dear Chalidaluvprin has already answered (just in case you didn't see her answer :)), SSP airs on Monday and Tuesday (just two episodes per week). Glad you're loving it, Mae!...So far. :D

roselovesice said:
Okay...I'm trying to catch up with you ladies on this thread cause you guys are some hardcore fans. 555 Which is a good thing. :p 
Anyhoo, I'll give my 2 cent later. One thing I am rather disappointed about is the "JOOP JOOP" scenes. The editing! It drives me crazy! LOL Hopefully the next couple of episodes will redeem itself. I'm praying that it will. 555
Thanks aiyaja for the summaries/spoilers! :D I am darn excited!! I love hardcore drama yet hate them. Haaha. :D

Please do, Rose! :D Lol, I don't think the editing is that bad. It does annoy me a little at times, I admit, but I ignore it for the sake of Toomtam and Vill. :lol: :lol2: to your second to last comment about hardcore drama.

chouakim said:
The pace is so fast, which can only mean more Manee in the middle. :yuck:
Can't believe they're married! Such a dream for Thit, but a nightmare for Gan. I'm so upset at the father's accident and I really hope he'll recover soon and not at the end, booooo. I hope that Nappa will find out the truth soon, she's an awesome character who isn't so naive--thank goodness!

Toomtam makes me blush these days. :bhehe:

Well, Ying Nappa (Fang) may not be so naïve, but she's not too bright either. :facepalm: It still tickles me that she thinks Nee/Manee looks really familiar, but she couldn't figure where she has "seen" someone like Nee. :coverlaf: But good thing her character is likable (although...Fang isn't too convincing at first lol; she's a lot more believable in the latest scenes now). Ooh, marriage to Thit is certainly a nightmare for poor Gan...she suffers a lot from guilt. :cry: Yes, Toomtam makes me blush, too. :yes: :blush:

phatman said:
Only a couple more days!

Cute! You're so smackable! :smack: Only one more day! :woot2:

jjinxx said:
Vill has come a long way since Kaew Lom Phet! I almost don't recognize her due to the improvement with her acting. She can even be rai now, it amazes me. :)

I'm still upset at the next few episodes. They give us a willing scene, then a load of hateful drama and pain for poor Gan, with no sweetness to appease us afterwards! >< Don't stall Thit falling in love for too long please!

Yes! Vill has definitely come a long way. ^_^ I'm so proud of her! :spin: I'm happy you see improvement in her acting, Jjinxx. Of course, there's always room for even more improvement! :lol2: Agree with the second part of your comment as well! I feel conflicted with the upcoming episodes haha. Yep, don't stall Thit from falling in love with Gan! :no: :arrg:

phatman said:
Haha. I don't even remember in details, all I know is he was an *ss. And yes Namneung was stupid as well. Haha. They were both a pain. However, I really enjoyed that lakorn.

LOL, my sister hates Kongpope's character with a passion. She hates Tik as Kongpope in RLSR and Aom as Princess Dara in LK. She says their roles have really reversed. :lmao3: I love my bad boy Kongpope, though! Even when he is a big-time jerk! :wub:

aiyaja said:
Anyone uploading this lakorn for download?

Aiyaja, dear Peaches here on AF is. :D If you're still interested (although you probably got your membership at DooTV already hehe), here's the link (you have to scroll down to find SSP :D): http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/502-peaches"]Peaches' Links[/url].

Sweet_09 said:
being out for many days now...busy with life but never stop watching this lakorn....this lakorn ohlala it have da mixture of slap-kiss, loved and sex :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

View & Tootaam is now one of my favorite couple in da year of 2013!!!!!

Welcome back, Sweet_09! :grouphug: I love your description of SSP! Agree with it! It has the perfect mixture of everything! Oh, except for comedy and action. :rofl: Oh, and I also love your new icon/display picture! SSP love!

phatman said:
You're so naughty! :smack: Don't you know we have kids in here? HAHA.
Oh my Gosh phatman, u didn't need to point that out also 5555 Lmfao u guys r too funny :bhehe:
huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, you guys are hilarious XD

Awh, you guys are too adorable! :spin: :grouphug: I'm cracking up over here hehe. :lmao: And Huajaikaungtur, I love your new signature picture! The coloring is perfect! And that's one of the cutest and sweetest Thit x Gan pictures! :wub: Well, like I keep saying, lol, all their pictures are cute and sweet! :lol2:

phatman said:
We need to protect them from being exposed to...Toomtam and Vill. Haha. And I'm like the only one who posted those hot screen caps...*slaps self* HAHA. I wasn't thinking.

*Scoffs* Girl, what are you talking about? I posted R-rated pictures WAY before you did. :p Don't steal my spotlight! :smack: Lol, just kidding; both our pictures are extreme. xD :lol2: Which reminds me! Did you ever watch the BTS (behind the scene) video of Gilly's make out session in SSP? :pervie: I just wanted to know hehe. Also, did you ever see the (disturbing :D) picture(s) of Gilly, which I posted way before you joined this thread? :eek: Well, there are only two pictures that relate to their scene, the one which shows Guy's back as he "drips" candle wax onto Vill. Vill's face isn't clear, but you can definitely tell it's her hehe. The second picture is the one of Vill with the "love bruises" (candle wax marks lol) on her upper chest. :)

555 Maiko ur back !

Lol, yes, I am, Cool :)! Hope to hear more from you guys, too! :grouphug: I need to finish up my reviews for SSP episodes 3-6!!! I want to finish them before Monday! :spin:

D~D said:
I know that EP 5&6 are done subbing but I'm not sure if I want to watch it yet . In sooooooo tired from work. I just want to relax first. Or have a day where I have completely no work at all so that way I'll be able to enjoy SSP !!! ^O^

Awh, poor you! I know that feeling! :cry: *Sniff* Hope that you'll be able to relax, soon, D~D!!! :teary: Be strong! :strong:

K, night, guys! :goodnite: I'll continue more in the morning. Hopefully...before I go to work. But, oh yes! After tomorrow, I get Monday off...which is absolutely heaven, because that's when SSP airs its next episode! :woot:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm suffering from insomnia so here I am again.
@ Maiko here is a vdo of Henry Lau. He's Chinese part of Super Junior-M. I really do think Toomtam and him resembles each other. It's the nose.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsXB5eRMRno[/youtube]

Maiko I love your comments/responses. I know Gan is not week when it comes to dealing with Thit but I wished she was stronger when it comes to dealing with the rai characters. OMG, Ann is so good at being an evil stepmother and her character is annoying.

Also watched another interview of Toomtam and he explains his character.  From what he says I can understand more now why Thit seems harsh towards Gan. It's pretty much same as how Aiyaja explained it back on page 29.  He's hurt so he hurts her with his words but she walks away and he's the one left sulking in pain. In the old version Rat's boyfriend falls for Gan. He's in the picture more after they got married and that's when Thit gets jealous of the real Gan.  I wonder if that's going to happen here. Some of you did want a "good guy" going after Gan for more jealousy. You guys remember in Rang Ngao when Veekit thought Moohtha (Moohnin) is a player and he's like how many guys she's been with and what no. is he? But after sleeping with her he realizes he's her first and that's when he figured they aren't the same person. Is Thit going to be that clever here? He should know then that Gan is not Wason and Wit's ex and that it's Nee (once she's in the picture).  Then again this man's love is so strong he has been able to overlook her past (actually Nee's past) and still married her. So really it doesn't matter. Does it? Brings to mind the sweet scene when he tells her he doesn't like other men coming close to her. I'm just thinking ahead. Monday is still a long ways and my imagination has taken over. I'm anxious to see once Thit knows Gan is not his girlfriend, how he falls in love with her. The whole time his love is based on feelings from the past and I'm looking forward how his feelings will develop for his wife. He's going to be one confused, mix of emotions man. I totally dig the sweet words Thit utters to Gan like their wedding night where he tells her she doesn't need to shower because her scent still lingers on his nose. I dig that because my husband always telling me I need to go shower because I stink. I can't help it. I'm allergic to perfumes or anything with scent. Even my deodorant is unscented.  Also love how Thit keep telling Gan how he's going to do more to her. It's not going to stop and kissing. I got such a dirty mind. Sorry kids if you're reading this.  I hate Mondays because it's the start of my work week and I'm stuck in a butt kicker spot but this lakorn got me looking forward to Mondays and Tuesdays. Wed thru Fri still suck though.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL yes, Thit is going to be the head of the house, but we can already see that Gan is the neck, and she turns that head without his permission because he's so obsessed with her.

I'm not looking forward to this week's episodes but at least Nee will finally reappear in their lives and we can set the ball rolling for everyone to compare the twins and HOPEFULLY see which one is a good person and which one isn't. But knowing how sly Nee is, and how pure Gan is, Nee will probably get away with a LOT before the others are convinced.

Please keep Wit and San away from my Gan. She must not be touched by such creepers lol. Guy is very cute, but his sadism as Wit is too much for me to handle.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished episode 6 with subs. Talk about how easily Wit gets turned on; his facial expression, his body language, his voice, just about everything he does turns me on! Hahaha jk. If only he was the pra'ek...I will not hate Thit at all. Haha.

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
I'm suffering from insomnia so here I am again.
@ Maiko here is a vdo of Henry Lau. He's Chinese part of Super Junior-M. I really do think Toomtam and him resembles each other. It's the nose.
*Video*

Maiko I love your comments/responses. I know Gan is not week when it comes to dealing with Thit but I wished she was stronger when it comes to dealing with the rai characters. OMG, Ann is so good at being an evil stepmother and her character is annoying.

Also watched another interview of Toomtam and he explains his character.  From what he says I can understand more now why Thit seems harsh towards Gan. It's pretty much same as how Aiyaja explained it back on page 29.  He's hurt so he hurts her with his words but she walks away and he's the one left sulking in pain. In the old version Rat's boyfriend falls for Gan. He's in the picture more after they got married and that's when Thit gets jealous of the real Gan.  I wonder if that's going to happen here. Some of you did want a "good guy" going after Gan for more jealousy. You guys remember in Rang Ngao when Veekit thought Moohtha (Moohnin) is a player and he's like how many guys she's been with and what no. is he? But after sleeping with her he realizes he's her first and that's when he figured they aren't the same person. Is Thit going to be that clever here? He should know then that Gan is not Wason and Wit's ex and that it's Nee (once she's in the picture).  Then again this man's love is so strong he has been able to overlook her past (actually Nee's past) and still married her. So really it doesn't matter. Does it? Brings to mind the sweet scene when he tells her he doesn't like other men coming close to her. I'm just thinking ahead. Monday is still a long ways and my imagination has taken over. I'm anxious to see once Thit knows Gan is not his girlfriend, how he falls in love with her. The whole time his love is based on feelings from the past and I'm looking forward how his feelings will develop for his wife. He's going to be one confused, mix of emotions man. I totally dig the sweet words Thit utters to Gan like their wedding night where he tells her she doesn't need to shower because her scent still lingers on his nose. I dig that because my husband always telling me I need to go shower because I stink. I can't help it. I'm allergic to perfumes or anything with scent. Even my deodorant is unscented.  Also love how Thit keep telling Gan how he's going to do more to her. It's not going to stop and kissing. I got such a dirty mind. Sorry kids if you're reading this.  I hate Mondays because it's the start of my work week and I'm stuck in a butt kicker spot but this lakorn got me looking forward to Mondays and Tuesdays. Wed thru Fri still suck though.

Ooh! I see what you mean; yes, I agree that Toomtam and Henry do look alike. Lol, but it's the eyes that really make me think so; I need to go back and compare both their noses. :lol2: Interesting music video, and the song is addicting, too! Henry has a very nice voice, plus, his English is so good! :drools: He's a good dancer, too. Gosh, times have really changed...I guess that's the young boys' style these days. :lol: I quite like his blonde-dyed hair. Now if he have had the same hairstyle as Toomtam (or vice versa), they could have passed off as twins lol. Only difference is...Toomtam has a manlier body. :p Haha, how old is Henry, SokLaHote? It seems like he's still a young...teenager. :huh:

Awh, I love your comments and responses, too. :) In fact, everybody's! :grouphug: I'm happy we're enjoying SSP so far hehe. Eek, your insight is so cool! Oh, yes, I definitely remember Veekit in Rang Ngao. But are we talking about Ken P's Veekit or Ken T's? Hehe, because I think that Ken P's Veekit is a little smarter when it comes to that scene. :lol: Ken T's Veekit took a while to figure out.

Urgh...we'll just have to be patient for tomorrow. :woot2: For the bolded text in your quote, I love the way you wrote out your thoughts on the situation. Explains perfectly how I feel about Thit's feelings for the real Gan. :yes: Even though all their scenes have been so adorable, it's true that he has always seen her as his old "Gandaowasee." So, it's actually good that Nee comes into their life early, so that he can distinguish between the two of them and see for himself who is the true Gandaowasee. I think we all want to see how his true feelings for Gan will develop. Like I said, a lot of drama, but looking forward to how Toomtam and Vill will pull off their roles. :)

Awh, your husband is so mean! xD I sincerely hope that's just his way of saying he loves you. I know my brother says those kinds of things to my sister-in-law all the time, but they're nearly always joking about it. :bhehe: Hey, you're not the only one with a dirty mind here. I think I'm the one with the dirtiest mind. :D Just kidding. :lolyup: Yes, my heart races at the things that Thit says to his wife, too. :faint: Ahh, the first week (or days) of newly wedded bliss. :wub:  :lmao: to your comment about your weekdays. That explains my weekdays, too! At least, sometimes, I get Monday or Tuesday off. :phew:

Oh, I found some more pictures, and some of them...aren't going to make you guys happy. They involve Nee and Thit. :nono1: Lol, I know it's still Toomtam and Vill, and I'm still giddy, but that doesn't mean I'm happy to see it happen between Thit and Nee. Actually, the pictures aren't as bad as what will happen in the future, but still, I'm annoyed. :D I'll post them in a moment...but don't worry, they're really not that bad. :wink:

jjinxx said:
LOL yes, Thit is going to be the head of the house, but we can already see that Gan is the neck, and she turns that head without his permission because he's so obsessed with her.

I'm not looking forward to this week's episodes but at least Nee will finally reappear in their lives and we can set the ball rolling for everyone to compare the twins and HOPEFULLY see which one is a good person and which one isn't. But knowing how sly Nee is, and how pure Gan is, Nee will probably get away with a LOT before the others are convinced.

Please keep Wit and San away from my Gan. She must not be touched by such creepers lol. Guy is very cute, but his sadism as Wit is too much for me to handle.

:bravo: And yes! You're right about Nee getting away with a lot of things before Thit sees Gan's true character. :cry: :lmao3: about Wit and San. Despite Wit's sadistic nature, I actually ship him with Nee (and Gan!) more instead of Wasan with Nee. :p I guess I find Wit and Gan's opposite personalities really charming and appealing. Bad, I know! :smack: I admit I'm more excited with Wit's scenes with Gan and Nee more than San's scenes with Nee/Gan. Awh, if only Wit and Nee will end up together haha! But Lisa (Kwang) will not let that happen. I sense some oncoming bloodshed. I find it weird how Wit is...er, so turned on by Lisa.  :scratchhead2: Dude, just stick to Nee! :dude: San's pathetic and pitiful. I almost feel sorry for him...almost! :rolleyes:

phatman said:
I just finished episode 6 with subs. Talk about how easily Wit gets turned on; his facial expression, his body language, his voice, just about everything he does turns me on! Hahaha jk. If only he was the pra'ek...I will not hate Thit at all. Haha.

:rofl: You're so in love with Guy, Phatman!!! Ooh, I certainly agree with you about Guy haha! During Wit's first meeting with the real Gan, I thought, "Awh, if only Guy/Wit is the pra'ek! (Er, without his sadistic nature!) That would be interesting!" But I'm freakin' satisfied that Toomtam's p'ek. :p :D His chemistry with Vill is so powerful! But Gilly's chemistry with each other is alluring, too! Love them both! :wub: More details in my reviews later, after work! Hah, you know you'd hate Thit regardless of whoever plays his role. So, I'm pretty sure you're joking about that! :tease:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, first, the ratings for the last two episodes. Credits: Lyn's Lakorn Blog, Sunny @ Spicy Forum, ไก่ลูกแมว @ pantip, ละคร สุดสายป่าน's Facebook (saw ratings at all these websites :D).

Episode 5 – 2.2 (2.3, 2.2)
Episode 6 – 2.2 (2.0, 2.3)

:cry: They dropped! Awh, well, still love SSP! ;)

Pictures! Credits: Vill Wannarot Taiwan Fan Club, ละคร สุดสายป่าน, TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี's Facebooks; princetamgroup's IG, Manager, & Thairath.

Note: This isn't directly related to SSP, but I just find it cute that Vill and Jeab are posing with a cardboard figure of Toomtam. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, that's so cuuute. LOL, posing with cardboard Toomtam XD Too cute.
These pictures are too awesome, especially loving the water scenes, tehee.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
@Maiko I was referring to Ken P as Veekit. Anyways, Henry is 24yrs old and he's actually from Canada. About the ratings, I don't understand why it would get low ratings. I guess it's not popular with Thais in Thailand?  I don't get it. :whatever:  Oh well, as long as Toomtam continues to get lakorns and come out with music in the future despite the poor ratings, I'm a happy camper. To occupy myself, I'm watching old lakorns of Vill I have in my lakorn collection. In some ways I wish SSP would end already so I get the dubbed DVD (if they dub it since they didn't dub Toomtam last lakorn) and play it on my TV instead of starring at it on my iphone or laptop. It's easier to pause and rewind and replay on a DVD :wink: .

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am getting annoy with the twin. She should take revenge on her sister. I mean it wasn't Gan fault that Nee life is hell when, Nee mother was the one who refuse the dad help. And those two Wasun and Vit is annoying. They change the whole storyline from the orignal. I like this version but damn I am annoy of the evil Nee. She make me want to slap her. :annoyed:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay. So, according to the spoilers that aiyaja shared, Nee tells Thit that she used Gan's name because Gan grew up with a better lifestyle compared to her. Wouldn't that go through Thit's head already that Gan isn't Guy or Nat's old fling...? Of course Thit is having a hard time having to deal with everything now that Nee is in the picture, soon, but he should really use his head sometimes. 555 I still love him of course! :D

yellowtweeny

sarNie Egg
I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Since I'm new to this forum, my question is kindda off topic. I saw maiko or others comment with happy faces or other emotions. How do you do that? I dun see where to select. Thanks!

fun

Expired Sarnie
bc i have been feeling the after effect of a really good lakorn for a few weeks now, i decided to see what exact was cooking up (i usually avoid exact- for those who know me understands my feelings for exact). so i picked up this lakorn since someone was willing to sub it and to my surprise, this lakorn got me good and hopefully it will at least stay that way to the end.

i find tootam good looking. he could work out a bit here and there but im not gonna complain since exact doesnt offer the kind of men i would drool over. he at least made the cut on my list.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thee doesn't know yet that there are two twins.  Everything shown so far was Kan's dream/nightmare.  I love when everytime Kan has a nightmare of the evil twin stealing Thee away, Thee always wakes up in the middle of the night to comfort her and listen to her.  Although she is too afraid to speak of the truth and her dream, he still kisses her to comfort her that he loves her so much.  It melts my heart every time.  Thee is such a perfect and ideal husband.  He's so dreamy!! My heart melts every time he cares for Kan. He is so truly lovely.  I think that he has every right now not to believe Kan when she said she's not the 'Kandao' he knew because he still doesn't know that there is an evil twin.

By far, Thee is somewhat controlling of Kan but not in a violent way.  Just overly protective of her.  I find that even though Thee desperately wants to make love to Kan at their wedding night, he chose not to take away her virginity yet.  But I think eventually all the dramas from Kan and all the ex'es (Nee's ex-husbands, all whom Nee has slept with) will come to haunt Thee so badly that he will not take anything but force to rape Kan in revenge because of his anger and belief that she's a player/lair and cheap woman.  But perhaps when he rapes the real Kan, he will find out she will bleed (as a sign of a virgin) lol and might slowly figure out that maybe there is two twins. Lol. That is my hypothesis since at this point Thee hasn't made love nor stole Kan's virginity yet.  Her virginity will then be a sign to prove that she's innocent after all.

Even though Kan is not speaking, she is slowly falling head over heels for Thee. She's at a point where she's really afraid of losing Thee and revealing the truth that she isn't his ex, who ran away from him.  I'm so intrigued that I wanted to find out so much what is going to happen to Kan and Thee, as the lakorn progress and how stupid and selfish Nee will get to destroying people's lives.

The two dudes, Guy and that other bad looking dude are both sadistic and psychos.  The Guy dude has no shame hugging Thee's wife and trying to swoo her at their house. He's very thick face and got no shame. He's a perverted jerk! Sicko!

Anyways, I'm so in love with Tumtom. He's so sexy, lips and eyes are so fierce and pierce through your heart. Lol :p :dance1:  :dance1: Can't wait til tomorrow!! :woot:

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
OMG OMG, I can not wait! If I'm this excited just to see the next episode...I know you are all too. Just a couple more hours!!!! :woot:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, that's so cuuute. LOL, posing with cardboard Toomtam XD Too cute.
These pictures are too awesome, especially loving the water scenes, tehee.

Not the best cardboard picture of Toomtam, though. :bhehe: Grr, I assume Toomtam and Vill were both at the same event, because their IG pictures look hecka smiliar (as if they are taking pictures from almost the same place :eek:) but perhaps not. :shrug: Aw, at least she poses with his cardboard. I just ignore Jeab and focus on Toomtam and Vill only. :D :p Ooh, did you notice that Vill's hand seems to be covering cardboard Toomtam's hand in the second picture? Awh, too darn cute! :spin:

Which water scenes are you talking about, Huajaikaungtur? The one pic of Gan and Thit at the beach, or the ones of Nee and Thit? Because the twin attempting suicide is Nee, not Gan. After posting the pictures, I went straight to work...didn't have a chance to comment them, because I was running late. :teary: But what the shell are you thinking, Thit?! Giving CPR to Nee. :yuck: Ah well, like I said, it's still Toomtam and Vill. It's just too bad it's not Thit and Gan. :D

SokLaHote said:
@Maiko I was referring to Ken P as Veekit. Anyways, Henry is 24yrs old and he's actually from Canada. About the ratings, I don't understand why it would get low ratings. I guess it's not popular with Thais in Thailand?  I don't get it. :whatever:  Oh well, as long as Toomtam continues to get lakorns and come out with music in the future despite the poor ratings, I'm a happy camper. To occupy myself, I'm watching old lakorns of Vill I have in my lakorn collection. In some ways I wish SSP would end already so I get the dubbed DVD (if they dub it since they didn't dub Toomtam last lakorn) and play it on my TV instead of starring at it on my iphone or laptop. It's easier to pause and rewind and replay on a DVD :wink: .

Ah, I thought so! Since Ken P's Veekit doesn't take too long to figure those things out. :D We'll see if Thit is just as smart or even dumber. :lol: Whoa, Henry is actually 24?! :faint: Dang, he's such a baby face! Wowie, so he's from Canada, huh? Cool!

Yes, the ratings sure don't make sense. :lmao: The response to SSP is mostly positive here, but lol, it seems like it's a different story in Thailand. But it's a little too early to tell. It's only been six episodes so far. Even though ratings aren't too good, I actually think that the response to SSP is decent, since Vill and Toomtam seem to be attending quite a lot of events (sadly, not together :no:). Yep, it is far easier to pause, rewind, and replay on DVD hehe. But luckily, my own methods work, too. :D

lilo said:
I am getting annoy with the twin. She should take revenge on her sister. I mean it wasn't Gan fault that Nee life is hell when, Nee mother was the one who refuse the dad help. And those two Wasun and Vit is annoying. They change the whole storyline from the orignal. I like this version but damn I am annoy of the evil Nee. She make me want to slap her. :annoyed:

Yes, talk about taking it out on the wrong person, huh? I agree with you, she should have been angry with their mother (and even their father, but it's not really his fault lol). But I suppose her jealousy causes her to think differently. I think we all dislike selfish Nee. :D Who doesn't want to slap the nang'rai? :lolyup:

roselovesice said:
Okay. So, according to the spoilers that aiyaja shared, Nee tells Thit that she used Gan's name because Gan grew up with a better lifestyle compared to her. Wouldn't that go through Thit's head already that Gan isn't Guy or Nat's old fling...? Of course Thit is having a hard time having to deal with everything now that Nee is in the picture, soon, but he should really use his head sometimes. 555 I still love him of course! :D

"Stupid pra'ek," Rose! :D Yes, I still love that idiotic boy, too. :) It'll take him some time, but he'll see the light at the end. :p

yellowtweeny said:
I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Since I'm new to this forum, my question is kindda off topic. I saw maiko or others comment with happy faces or other emotions. How do you do that? I dun see where to select. Thanks!

Oh, welcome to AsianFuse! Glad to have you join us! :grouphug: To answer your question, in the comment/reply box, just select the smiley face in the list of options. When you click on it, it shows several emoticons at the bottom of the reply box. If you select the "Show All" button, there's a bigger selection for you to use. Hope that makes sense? Have fun! :wink:

fun said:
bc i have been feeling the after effect of a really good lakorn for a few weeks now, i decided to see what exact was cooking up (i usually avoid exact- for those who know me understands my feelings for exact). so i picked up this lakorn since someone was willing to sub it and to my surprise, this lakorn got me good and hopefully it will at least stay that way to the end.

i find tootam good looking. he could work out a bit here and there but im not gonna complain since exact doesnt offer the kind of men i would drool over. he at least made the cut on my list.

LOL, yes, we all know about your "feelings" towards Exact, Fun. :D Glad to hear from you! We're all on the same page about hoping that SSP stays good all the way til the end. :yes: Yep, Toomtam isn't perfect, but he's got a lot of appeals. :)

DaisyDukes* said:
Thee doesn't know yet that there are two twins.  Everything shown so far was Kan's dream/nightmare.  I love when everytime Kan has a nightmare of the evil twin stealing Thee away, Thee always wakes up in the middle of the night to comfort her and listen to her.  Although she is too afraid to speak of the truth and her dream, he still kisses her to comfort her that he loves her so much.  It melts my heart every time.  Thee is such a perfect and ideal husband.  He's so dreamy!! My heart melts every time he cares for Kan. He is so truly lovely.  I think that he has every right now not to believe Kan when she said she's not the 'Kandao' he knew because he still doesn't know that there is an evil twin.

By far, Thee is somewhat controlling of Kan but not in a violent way.  Just overly protective of her.  I find that even though Thee desperately wants to make love to Kan at their wedding night, he chose not to take away her virginity yet.  But I think eventually all the dramas from Kan and all the ex'es (Nee's ex-husbands, all whom Nee has slept with) will come to haunt Thee so badly that he will not take anything but force to rape Kan in revenge because of his anger and belief that she's a player/lair and cheap woman.  But perhaps when he rapes the real Kan, he will find out she will bleed (as a sign of a virgin) lol and might slowly figure out that maybe there is two twins. Lol. That is my hypothesis since at this point Thee hasn't made love nor stole Kan's virginity yet.  Her virginity will then be a sign to prove that she's innocent after all.

Even though Kan is not speaking, she is slowly falling head over heels for Thee. She's at a point where she's really afraid of losing Thee and revealing the truth that she isn't his ex, who ran away from her.  I'm so intrigued that I want to find out so much what is going to happen to Kan and Thee, as the lakorn progress and how stupid and selfish Nee will get to destroying people's lives.

The two dudes, Guy and that other bad looking dude are both sadistic and psychos.  The Guy dude has no shame hugging Thee's wife and trying to swoo her at their house. He's very thick face and got no shame. He's a perverted jerk! Sicko!

Anyways, I'm so in love with Tumtom. He's so sexy, lips and eyes are so fierce and pierce through your heart. Lol :p :dance1:  :dance1: Can't wait til tomorrow!! :woot:

Yep, I love it too when Thit's there to comfort his wife when she has nightmares. :D Eh, he's not going to stay the ideal husband for long! :rofl: Actually, DaisyDukes, Aiyaja has spoiled to us that there is a willing scene between Thit and Gan in "tomorrow's" episode. :pervie: So, they going to do IT. But things get sour after their love scene, since Nee will soon come into their lives. :cry: We'll just have to see if Thit is smart enough to figure out that Gan is truly an innocent, both at heart and in body. :)

Yes, Wit (Guy) and Wasan (played by Nat hehe) are both psychos! xD I guess Phatman and I are the only ones loving Guy as Wit hehe. :lol: Like I said, his character is disturbing haha, but I love Guy too much to hate him completely. :D

Ooh, you described Toomtam perfectly. :clap2:

thaochristina said:
OMG OMG, I can not wait! If I'm this excited just to see the next episode...I know you are all too. Just a couple more hours!!!! :woot:

Awh, you beat me to writing that comment! xD I certainly feel the same way! :dance3:

AikOm^_^

By the way, Jjinxx, I love your new icon/display picture. :) It's beautiful! Did you make it yourself? Thit x Gan  :heart: !!!! :wub: I want to create some new pictures of Thit and Gan hehe. But...first things first. K, I'm going to eat, and then work on my reviews on episodes 3-6.