AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
jun ji said:
Lol, awww, thank you thank you!  It is always a joy to spazz with fellow fans!

Uh, N'Toomtam is dating who? Seriously? Wow... but she looks so much older than him!  Plus, don't shoot me but I don't find her attractive at all but she may have a sweet personality!  I just cannot see them together!

Acting in the same lakorn but with different significant others takes a lot of talent and trust.  I am sure they both have that.  How wonderful for them though, to be able to see each other at work...  still, I'm a little sad that he is taken and not by N'Vill.  There goes my "hope bubble", :cry1: .

It is, Jun Ji! it is! :grouphug: Yes, Toomtam is dating her. Here are two pictures of May; credits: teddymayfchttp://web.stagram.com/n/teddymayfc/ and May's IGs:

Haha, really? I actually think that May looks really young for her age. :lol2: Lol, don't worry, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :wink: I personally am not crazy over May myself. :p She's actually pretty and attractive in her own way, but I'm not too drawn to her looks either. :D I'd be nervous if I were Vill, but I think Vill and May are good friends, and they both understand that it's all "acting" on Toomtam and Vill's parts (yeah right :coverlaf:). I actually can see Toomtam and May together as a couple (and they're cute, too), but my biased mind screams for Toomtam and Vill. Evil, I know! :smack: Vill and Toomtam are just so much cuter! And their chemistry pulls my heart! Making it throb endlessly! It's torture! T_T

LOL, I understand your pain, for I went through the same thing when I found out Toomtam's actually dating May. If he were still single, I bet there would be even more rumors of him and Vill off screen (there actually already are a few articles regarding Toomtam, Vill, and May xD). I'm crying for both our burst bubbles, but that won't stop me from loving Toomtam and Vill on screen. :wub: Love my Thit x Gan! *Sigh* Usually the guys I want Vill to date are all taken. :lol: Well, I hope for a good man for her in the future, even if I won't like him. :lolyup:

DaisyDukes* said:
yay! Lol. 555 I am def. soooooooooooooooo tuned in!! 555  :dance1:  :dance1:

hahaha. me too. Anything with Gan and Thit is pretty sizzling. :spicy:  :spicy:  :pervie:  :lmao3:   Every kiss that he tries to steal and hug and kiss her. 55 so romantic! Lets tune in for that scene then!!  ;)  ;)

Lol. 5555 He's a jealous man and husband. lol He accuses her as a cheap woman, but he still is so sexually drawn to her. Lmfao! Seriosly, thinking about it he's really crazy himself. hahaha. Crazy and obsessed with Gan. Oh my, all the pain and denials will keep hurting him.  :phew: But I enjoy seeing him in pain. lmbo. 555

--
Quite frankly, I haven't been so into a couple this much for a long time.  It's been so long, and I feel so emotionally connected to this couple. I am just as into the characters as they are. 555 :rofl:  :rofl:

We're on the same page! :lmao2: I love every single thing that happens between Thit and Gan! I certainly agree whole-heartedly with you that Thit's aggressive actions are all so romantic! Even when he's a jerk to her! Still love him! :blush: Yes, anything to do with Thit and Gan is certainly sizzling, even if it's something insignificant or small. Ooh, I :heart: how you said that he's sexually drawn to her...he is! :lol2: Your description about feeling emotionally connected to their characters and pairing also describes my feelings for them... :cry: I need to come up with an even better one to my ears! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh really? I didn't know Toomtam was dating ... I thought he was with me ... LOL, JK xD Toomtam & Vill FTW.
But I do find May really pretty. She doesn't look that pretty at a first glance but she's pretty in a unique way. It would be strange acting in a lakorn with your girlfriend/boyfriend and not ending up with them though.
Glad they can put up with it :)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I agree i have not been so into a couple in a drama since the first time I watched dao pra sook.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
How old is May? Honestly, she is beautiful. lol When I first saw her in here as the secretary who's falling for that Wason's flirty shitty baggage, I was like, "Oh No, cute girl you don't want to fall for that jerk!" But she did. lol Anyways, Wow, Tumtom's taste is not bad. She's rather small and petite.  Right now I am a bit glued to this lakorn series so anything else is irrelevant to me but Thit and Gan! 55  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh really? I didn't know Toomtam was dating ... I thought he was with me ... LOL, JK xD Toomtam & Vill FTW.
But I do find May really pretty. She doesn't look that pretty at a first glance but she's pretty in a unique way. It would be strange acting in a lakorn with your girlfriend/boyfriend and not ending up with them though.
Glad they can put up with it :)

Hah! That was too darn cute and funnie! I literally LOLed! xD :lmao3: I know, talk about awkward, right? :shock2: Vill and Toomtam are way too convincing on screen! :wub: Sorry, May. She gets Toomtam in real life, but at least, Vill will get him on screen. :D Perhaps...that's why I haven't seen Vill and Toomtam promoting each other that much? (As in promoting their couple pictures; it's been a while. They promote single pictures of themselves, but that's it. I want couple pictures, dang it! :p) Hmm... :scratchchin: They may want to keep it low haha, out of respect for May. I agree with you, though, Huajaikaungtur. Toomtam & Vill FTW for me as well! :wub:

lilo said:
I agree i have not been so into a couple in a drama since the first time I watched dao pra sook.

Don't tell me it's been that long, Lilo? :eek: Or when was the last time you watch Dao Pra Sook? :D

DaisyDukes* said:
How old is May? Honestly, she is beautiful. lol When I first saw her in here as the secretary who's falling for that Wason's flirty shitty baggage, I was like, "Oh No, cute girl you don't want to fall for that jerk!" But she did. lol Anyways, Wow, Tumtom's taste is not bad. She's rather small and petite.  Right now I am a bit glued to this lakorn series so anything is irrelevant to me but Thit and Gan! 55  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :dance1:

Hmm, good question. I think most likely, May is younger than both Vill and Toomtam. :shrug: Or she and Toomtam could be around the same age. Give or take a few years. Yeah to the bolded text! :thumbsup: Except, I have love for Toomtam and Vill off screen, too! :lmao:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg... Just came back home from work and my gosh... 3pages already.. Gotta take a shower .. Than I'm gonna comment .

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
Hah! That was too darn cute and funnie! I literally LOLed! xD :lmao3: I know, talk about awkward, right? :shock2: Vill and Toomtam are way too convincing on screen! :wub: Sorry, May. She gets Toomtam in real life, but at least, Vill will get him on screen. :D Perhaps...that's why I haven't seen Vill and Toomtam promoting each other that much? (As in promoting their couple pictures; it's been a while. They promote single pictures of themselves, but that's it. I want couple pictures, dang it! :p) Hmm... :scratchchin: They may want to keep it low haha, out of respect for May. I agree with you, though, Huajaikaungtur. Toomtam & Vill FTW for me as well! :wub:

Don't tell me it's been that long, Lilo? :eek: Or when was the last time you watch Dao Pra Sook? :D

Hmm, good question. I think most likely, May is younger than both Vill and Toomtam. :shrug: Or she and Toomtam could be around the same age. Give or take a few years. Yeah to the bolded text! :thumbsup: Except, I have love for Toomtam and Vill off screen, too! :lmao:
Yes, it has been way to long for me to be interested in a Thai drama like this one. Usually I'll watch like bit and pieces of a drama but hardly finish one.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Omg... Just came back home from work and my gosh... 3pages already.. Gotta take a shower .. Than I'm gonna comment .

Sorry, I mostly talk nonsense! :D But this is what happens when I have the day off! :lol: Welcome back, D~D! Enjoy your shower! I've got to take one myself...urgh!!!

lilo said:
Yes, it has been way to long for me to be interested in a Thai drama like this one. Usually I'll watch like bit and pieces of a drama but hardly finish one.

I'm so touched that SSP got to your cold heart!!! :cry: LOL, all joking aside, I'm pleased that it's SSP and Toomtam and Vill (as Thit and Gan hehe) that got you interested in a lakorn while it's still airing. For your sake and everybody's else, I hope it stays good until the end, or I'm going to be so sad. T_T

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Wow, today's episode had some cute scenes and some scenes...I just wanted the evil twin to get what she deserved. For some reasons...my aunt and I just want Gandaowasee to get pregnant with Titit! Hehehehe. but on the other note...tomorrow's episode is going to be sad and urghhh!!! lol

AikOm^_^

thaochristina said:
Wow, today's episode had some cute scenes and some scenes...I just wanted the evil twin to get what she deserved. For some reasons...my aunt and I just want Gandaowasee to get pregnant with Titit! Hehehehe. but on the other note...tomorrow's episode is going to be sad and urghhh!!! lol

Don't all the episodes so far? :lol: Oh, like I was saying earlier, the majority of us want them to have a baby, too. But let them fall in love first. :D Then, they can start making babies. :bhehe:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I might just die waiting for the next episode /.\ so much heartache! Seriously a lakorn haven't been that good nowadays. Has everything I want in a lakorn!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lilo said:
I hate how they end today eposide. I want more lol
Me too! Right when it ended, I screamed "I HATE YOU!" I don't know who I was yelling at. Just needed to get it out because I was so frustrated.

Maiko^_^ said:
Hence, that's why it's such a perfect cliff hanger! Leaves us wanting more! :lmao: Hmm, so far, I have to say it's the most effective episode cliff hanger ending. :D Thit's shocked expression leaves you guessing what the first thing he's going to say to Nee is. :D Ooh, I can't wait to see Wit's reaction! :woot2: He'll realize that Gan truly is an innocent who doesn't know him personally haha!
I'm thinking the same. Thit's probably like WTF? I just saw the other you...in different clothes. LOL! And I'd hope that Wit would at least feel bad for harassing the innocent/real Gan.

cool :) said:
Today's episode gave me goosebumps . :nailbiter: the last scene...I swear I was gunna hav a stroke or something Lmfao
I think that goes for everyone in here too.

roselovesice said:
I'm so disappointed! They didn't show us the scandalous scene! Which is the scene he takes off her clothes. 555
I thought todays episode was good. 
The cliffhanger. Oh gosh. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight because of it. lol 
Me too! I was like WHAAAAAT? But but but...He hasn't taken her clothes off yet...NOOOOO!

jjinxx said:
Today's episode: I only liked Gan and Thit scenes. LOL as if that wasn't obvious already. But finally the secret is coming out and even if we have to face more misunderstandings, I'm looking forward to the strong Gan who is ready to get out of the crazy mess with Nee, even if it means she has to leave Thit. Gan is smart! I would not stay to let others torture me. Let Thit figure things out slowly lol.

Thit and Gan's love scene was very sweet, but it tears me up that Gan feels so sad about it because she doesn't think Thit truly loves her.
I felt bad for Gan too. Like how she was thinking to herself after the deed. However, I did enjoy how Thit was very intimate with her after. He continued kissing her & caressing her hehehe.

Maiko^_^ said:

:rofl: Sweet_09, you're so mean!!! :lolyup: The part about you cheering for Nee to get raped. Since it's my Vill, even though she's the n'rai, I don't want to see it happen to her, especially since it's a random boy. :lol: Ooh, I was going to mention their "love scene" actions in the mirror's reflection in my detailed analysis, but you beat me to it. :clap2: I actually love how the camera zooms out of the scene...even though Thit and Gan aren't moving around too much ( :pervie:), the effect is still alluring and seductive. :D

Yes, too bad Wasan finds out first, but at least it only takes a couple of minutes until Thit finds out for himself. :)

:lmao2: Good cliff hanger, though!
Hm...I guess it wouldn't bother me much if Nee gets raped by some stranger...I mean she is going around sleeping with random guys anyways. Poor Thit was just one of them.

72701 said:
someone needs to slap the praeg upside his head. he forgot that nee left him after finding out he's poor. he can't tell gan is a virgin.

surprisingly, nee has a really loyal bff. i enjoy watching her.
I know right? How could he not tell??? If Gan was anything like Nee, then she wouldn't be so nervous and afraid of Thit...GEESH! This boy is indeed stupid.

Maiko...that is totally fresh news to me. I did not know Toomtam is dating May in real life? I actually think she's very cute when I first saw her. I don't know if I'm sad or happy. I want Toomtam and Vill.

D~D

sarNie Adult
AnnTfan said:
I might just die waiting for the next episode /.\ so much heartache! Seriously a lakorn haven't been that good nowadays. Has everything I want in a lakorn!
I feel the eXact same thing too. This Lakorn is actually the VERY 1st Lakorn that I ever talk so much about. Other Lakorn.. I normally make small comment but this one is like none stop at all... It's like every minute I need to see who's posting up their comment. Lol... I have say this" gotta LoVE it" !!!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Don't all the episodes so far? :lol: Oh, like I was saying earlier, the majority of us want them to have a baby, too. But let them fall in love first. :D Then, they can start making babies. :bhehe:
I was hoping for Gan to have Thit baby as well..Lol.. Wow.. Alot of us are sooooo thinking alike. But what "I want" is for Gan to become a teacher where Thit won't be able to find her cause the stepfather and the other teacher( friend of the family) all will keep it a secret . Than Gan finds out she's prego and won't tell anyone while Thit is looking for Gan everywhere. And than ...... I don't know. But I LOVE how some if u girls like to predict how's thing are goin to be. I LOVE fan fiction. It's so much fun. ^o^

Does this sound dumb ???? Kinda remind me of Sawan Biang ..lol.. Although dont want it to be nothing like that cuz I sorta dislike repeater . Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

LOL, I've been posting pictures, D~D! xD Yes, they're still filming. :) I want more pictures, too! Enjoy your day at work! Hopefully, it flies by for you! :tearybye:
Maiko --- everytime u post pictures .... I just want MORE and MORE. Lol..
Just like that at&t commercial with those kids who say's "we want more, we want more. Like, u really like it, u want more". Lol.... And oh my.. I want more of Gan and Thit.

D~D

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Today's episode: I only liked Gan and Thit scenes. LOL as if that wasn't obvious already. But finally the secret is coming out and even if we have to face more misunderstandings, I'm looking forward to the strong Gan who is ready to get out of the crazy mess with Nee, even if it means she has to leave Thit. Gan is smart! I would not stay to let others torture me. Let Thit figure things out slowly lol.

Thit and Gan's love scene was very sweet, but it tears me up that Gan feels so sad about it because she doesn't think Thit truly loves her.
I feel so sad for her as well. T^T
If I were in her shoes I would feel the same.. BTW... At least we all know that she "LOVE's" him b/c the dream that Gan had about the beach... Well.. When Thit ask her WHY.. She say's b/c she love him. ahhhhhhhh ^O^ sWeet !!

D~D

sarNie Adult
BTW.. I'm so heartbroken that Toomtam already have a g/f. T^T

I wonder who will be the lucky guy who claim Vill heart( perhaps her good/long friend Son) ^o^
I still have hopes 4 them. Untill one is claim. :(

But... May is also cute. ^o^

AikOm^_^

AnnTfan said:

:rofl: We all feel the same way! At least we get more one more episode tomorrow! But after tomorrow's episode, we'll be screaming for the next. :D Hehe, the only thing SSP doesn't have is action, which is a good, good thing! :phew: I'm happy it's living up to your expectations...for the moment! xD

ceda_lee said:
Me too! Right when it ended, I screamed "I HATE YOU!" I don't know who I was yelling at. Just needed to get it out because I was so frustrated.

I'm thinking the same. Thit's probably like WTF? I just saw the other you...in different clothes. LOL! And I'd hope that Wit would at least feel bad for harassing the innocent/real Gan.

Me too! I was like WHAAAAAT? But but but...He hasn't taken her clothes off yet...NOOOOO!

Hm...I guess it wouldn't bother me much if Nee gets raped by some stranger...I mean she is going around sleeping with random guys anyways. Poor Thit was just one of them.

Maiko...that is totally fresh news to me. I did not know Toomtam is dating May in real life? I actually think she's very cute when I first saw her. I don't know if I'm sad or happy. I want Toomtam and Vill.

:lmao3: Your comments make me laugh, Ceda_lee! I'm quoting the ones I want to make a direct reply to. The bolded ones especially tickle me! :rofl: Yikes, I so doubt that Wit would feel bad at all! :whahuh: Wit and Wasan...not sure who's worse. But I like Wit. :drools: Haha, he'll probably look forward to corrupting innocent Gan! :bhehe: I am happy for Toomtam and May, but I'm even more sad that he's already taken, so therefore, he and Vill will want to avoid news of romance off the set. :cry: I want Toomtam and Vill, too! *Sigh* Why are the guys that Vill has the best chemistry with always taken? :teary: At least we can enjoy Toomtam and Vill on screen together. :console: I would love a reunion, too! :D Copying DaisyDukes' word: GREED!  :woot:

D~D said:
I feel the eXact same thing too. This Lakorn is actually the VERY 1st Lakorn that I ever talk so much about. Other Lakorn.. I normally make small comment but this one is like none stop at all... It's like every minute I need to see who's posting up their comment. Lol... I have say this" gotta LoVE it" !!!!

Ooh, that's great! SSP is indeed special!  :dance1:

D~D said:
I was hoping for Gan to have Thit baby as well..Lol.. Wow.. Alot of us are sooooo thinking alike. But what "I want" is for Gan to become a teacher where Thit won't be able to find her cause the stepfather and the other teacher( friend of the family) all will keep it a secret . Than Gan finds out she's prego and won't tell anyone while Thit is looking for Gan everywhere. And than ...... I don't know. But I LOVE how some if u girls like to predict how's thing are goin to be. I LOVE fan fiction. It's so much fun. ^o^

Does this sound dumb ???? Kinda remind me of Sawan Biang ..lol.. Although dont want it to be nothing like that cuz I sorta dislike repeater . Lol

LOL, nope, that doesn't sound dumb at all, D~D! Grandma and Nom Sai are hoping for a baby, so since we are, too, I hope Thit and Gan will get a baby! :clap2:
We just have to be patient and see how it all plays out. I just hope Nee doesn't use the fake pregnancy ruse on Thit. :yuck: LOL, aren't all lakorns similar in some way? :coverlaf: But yes, I'm reminded of SB, too. :)

D~D said:
Maiko --- everytime u post pictures .... I just want MORE and MORE. Lol..
Just like that at&t commercial with those kids who say's "we want more, we want more. Like, u really like it, u want more". Lol.... And oh my.. I want more of Gan and Thit.

:lmao2: I certainly feel the same as you! It really irks me that not a lot of sources released SSP's pictures. :annoyed: It's pretty rare finding good pictures. I love the pictures I've found, and I think they're awesome, but I know there's more out there, and I just wish people would share them, too. It's like SSP isn't promoted enough right now. :weep: Hmm, Vill has only been posing "solo" pictures of herself, and the same goes for Toomtam, and I want them to post more of their couple pictures. Come on, promote your own pairing, you two! :p Awh, well, better to have some beautiful pictures than none at all. :D

D~D said:
BTW.. I'm so heartbroken that Toomtam already have a g/f. T^T

I wonder who will be the lucky guy who claim Vill heart( perhaps her good/long friend Son) ^o^
I still have hopes 4 them. Untill one is claim. :(

But... May is also cute. ^o^

I am, too. But I'm still going to root for them on screen (and even off screen, in the back of my selfish mind)! Ai-yah, I sincerely hope it won't be Son! :p Hehehe, sorry, D~D! I'm mean, I know! But it's up to Vill to decide, and whatever makes her happy. :yes:

AikOm^_^

D~D said:

Awh, you! :grouphug: :blush: LOL, I think it's obvious my bias are Toomtam x Vill, and Guy x Vill. :D Both guys are taken though! :lmao: I'll just have to be satisfied with them on screen!