aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Let's keep the faith guys. (This so reminds me of DBSK/TVXQ.) :coverlaf:

D~D: Goodnight ja. It's getting late for me too and since I have to wake up early to catch it live, I better head off to sleep.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
*Scoff* So much for going to sleep early! :rolleyes: You guys...keep dragging me back to this awesome thread! :smack: I'll be praying and hoping hard with you two, Aiyaja and D~D!!!! :grouphug: I would selfishly love to see a 7, too! I'm also going to hope and dream extra hard that tomorrow's episode isn't the last of SSP and Thit and Gan... :spin:

AikOm^_^

Good nite, everybody! :goodnite: I sincerely hope that I will wake up to yet another episode of SSP, not its concluding end of the string. :) Let's all hope for the best! Love you all very much! :kiss: :grouphug:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
If there's so much confusion now as to whether it's ending tonight or not, then perhaps a 7 rating isn't too farfetched. I have got a lot of faith in SSP all this time, i won't waver.~~~ Will be praying for SSP and Exact!! Our SSP Team deserves it!!! :worthy:

Goodnight dearies. Will be back here after i've seen ep16, not any sooner! :nailbiter:

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
songielove said:
Ohhhh no @aiyaja, i'm not prepared!!! :lmao:

Must breathe.

But on a high note--- yaaaayyyy to the ratings!!! :yahoo: :arrg: :clap: :dance1:
If SSP ends tomorrow/tonight, please let it be record-breaking for Ch. 5. So at least i can faster come to terms with its end. I won't be catching it live, so i'll just dive in without knowing too. Makes me nervous!-- I'll support SSP even after it's ended. My p'Vill and Toomtam~~~ :kiss:

Kisses to you for the report, @aiyaja. * :heart:*

Let's compose ourselves... :teary:
I'm with you. Not ready to say goodbye yet. Yay to the rating. I hope it end next week. Have my plan to watch it live next week.

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
I just watched Ep 15 and it was actually better than I expected..everything happened so fast..so it's good since it focused on Nee. 

aiyaja & songielove- I so agree about Vill putting distinction between the twins even without the make up. That is an actor.  :dance1:

maiko-we can't say goodbye now...nOOOooo!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

AikOm^_^

Woke up at 3:38 A.M. and couldn't go back to sleep. I took a shower so that I won't have to after getting off work. It is now 5:49 A.M. We'll know in a little bit if today is the last episode of SSP or not, Lovinglakorn and KimBerry... I think there's a very good chance that the last episode will be episode 17 next week. :) But I'll let you guys know! Yay! SSP airs in 20+ minutes! Can't wait! xD Er, again, I'm actually not that excited, because I'm expecting limited Thit x Gan scenes again. :lol: But I am anxious to know if it's the end of the string for today or next week. :D

AikOm^_^

Second commercial break... :whahuh: I'm sorry, but the hostage scene got me laughing so hard!!!! I keep cracking up, every time I think about it! xD :bhehe: It's just so funny and unbelievable and pathetic, all at once! :rofl: :lmao3: Awh, dang it, typical that the characters (even pra'ek!) become so slow and weak during a hostage scene! :coverlaf: Nee is crazy and scary! :lolyup: The hostage scene may even be one of the weakest scenes in SSP ever! Hahaha, well, I think hostage scenes are very hard to perfect, plus, I have a feeling they probably make the characters worthless on purpose! xD Hmm, I can't believe the doctor! What kind of doctor can't tell the patients apart? -_- Not to mention, whose bright idea is it to put the two twins in the same surgery/hospital room?! Plus, those nurses! :facepalm:

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
@ Maiko: I didn't even watch it yet but your description made me laugh so hard I almost spilled my tea over my keyboard... Your last Smiley is priceless! With you commenting on even the unrealistic scenes becomes entertaining! Thank you! :kiss:

I guess I'll enjoy the comments here more than most of the Eps but hey, without the Eps there would be nothing to rant about, would there?!  :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Amelie3 said:
@ Maiko: I didn't even watch it yet but your description made me laugh so hard I almost spilled my tea over my keyboard... Your last Smiley is priceless! With you commenting on even the unrealistic scenes becomes entertaining! Thank you! :kiss:

I guess I'll enjoy the comments here more than most of the Eps but hey, without the Eps there would be nothing to rant about, would there?!  :thumbsup:

*Scream* I'm so happy to hear from you, Amelie(3)!!!! Yay, you finally join in the fun over here! :yahoo: Thanks for talking with me! :grouphug: That makes me super happy and giddy! :clap2: Awh, thank you for the sweet comment! I'm glad you find it entertaining! I'm giggling over the idea of you almost spilling your tea...glad you didn't! :phew: Yeah, without the drama in the episodes...there wouldn't be nothing to rant at all...except gushing over the Thit x Gan scenes! :wub: :yes: Ooh, SSP's back on! I'll comment more later!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg, Thit is so adorable!!! He still's tries to steal kiss's from Nee believing its the real Gan. imagine if its the real Gan I'll be screaming my head off. Still, it Toomtam and Vill( squeal)

AikOm^_^

Oh, but one last thing! For sure, today's episode isn't the end. :yes: :dance1: Today's episode hasn't finished airing, but it's obvious that next week's episode will be the true finale. :yahoo: Oh, yeah, we definitely get one more episode of SSP!!!! :D

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Omg, Thit is so adorable!!! He still's tries to steal kiss's from Nee believing its the real Gan. imagine if its the real Gan I'll be screaming my head off. Still, it Toomtam and Vill( squeal)

:blush: They still got me screaming and blushing, D~D, but yeah, how I really wish that it were Gan instead. :teary: And...you know what? Thit quickly kisses Nee's lips! :eyetwitch: I'm both happy and sad...sad that it's the wrong twin and person, but freakin' happy because it's still Toomtam and Vill. :wub: :D Gosh, SSP will be the death of me! I love how Vill has that fake sincerity in her voice as, er, fake Gan. :bravo:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:blush: They still got me screaming and blushing, D~D, but yeah, how I really wish that it were Gan instead. :teary: And...you know what? Thit quickly kisses Nee's lips! :eyetwitch: I'm both happy and sad...sad that it's the wrong twin and person, but freakin' happy because it's still Toomtam and Vill. :wub: :D Gosh, SSP will be the death of me! I love how Vill has that fake sincerity in her voice as, er, fake Gan. :bravo:
I totally know how u feel, same here as well. :)

One of our prayers have been answer..... There's going to be an EP 17 !!!!!!!!!!!
Now... We have to see how the rating goes.

Btw... Did u guys see the look on Thit face, he looked so piss off knowing that Nee is the fake Gan. Lol...

AikOm^_^

YAY!!!!!!!! GUYS, WE HAVE ONE MORE EPISODE OF SSP!!!! THE FINALE IS NEXT MONDAY!!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :spin: :teary:

D~D said:
I totally know how u feel, same here as well. :)

....Then, imagine how I feel when Thit tries to undress "Gan..." aka Nee. :coverlaf: :pervie: Gosh, that scene got me giggling, laughing, squealing, and crying all at once! Toomtam and Vill are just simply adorable and hot! I love how he unties the ribbons/ties on her nightgown! :drool: :drools: And the way he kisses her neck and everywhere! :spicy: Awh, too bad and sad that it's all for the wrong reasons!!! :lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was quite impatient with today's episode, I really wanted things to speed up so we can have more Thit and Gan scenes in the last episode. Darn, they better cut Nee's death scene in the next episode.....ugh.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I was quite impatient with today's episode, I really wanted things to speed up so we can have more Thit and Gan scenes in the last episode. Darn, they better cut Nee's death scene in the next episode.....ugh.
Omg, meeh too !! I was soooooo impatient as well. Cuz I wanted more scene of Thit and Gan for the last EP.
I hope for the exact same thing that u want for the next EP.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol @ Maiko 's sad and happy comment about Thit kissing Nee on the lips, not Gan.

Anyways, yes it didnt end today which is understandable.  But, boy...that scene near the end where Thit was trying to play Nee by kissing her so passionately in order to catch her with her wound was rather passionate and hot. lol Like, he just started untying her nightgown so quickly..which was kind of hot. :spicy: lol

I think that after seeing Nee playing victim, because she so desperately wants a better life, I might be able to sympathize her in the end if she dies.  As a viewer, you can start to see that she's slowly realizing by showing more of the good nature side even when she's still jealous of Gan.  If she dies, I might sympathize for her.  Poor Nee.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Tell me about it, Aiyaja! I agree! They better shorten that scene (oh, I color coded the part about it in white :D)...I don't want an hour focusing on her whole life/regrets, thank you very much. Just get it done with and get straight to Thit and Gan's happy ending, please. :wink: