[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, this is based on a historical event in Thailand. However, I don't think Mike dies. He'll return to the present where reincarnated Pooklook remains. It's a time traveling lakorn.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Technically, no because all 4 main characters are in the past and present day. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
It's not shown in the teasers but based on the original novel and the older version, both couples will be in present and past. During their fitting, Now is also shown in the present day wearing her modern outfits with Mike. Actually never mind. Considering how many changes and adjustments this production has made, I don't even know which direction they're going anymore lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah ic. There's so many different stories, lakorns, and movies dealing with the BR that I just don't remember all of them. There was another time traveling one too but in that one the first couple praek stayed to die with nangek. The second praek died and his nangek went back to her time and met his reborn person.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
based on the mv, it seems like Michael & Pooklook are the only one reincarnated? or do all 4 reincarnate? I'm confuse lol but I love the song

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We'll have to wait and see. Maybe Now and Om will appear at the end. You know how sometimes you're reincarnated but haven't met yet. Lol. Mike will probably be heartbroken but he'll be happy again once he meets Now and Om in present day.

And it bothers me how they have Pooklook dancing beautifully while Now is the tomboy sister who can't dance. But she is a real dancer in real life who can dance like a nangfah. Is no one going to let her showcase her skills? The only production is Pordeecom. She has lost so many great opportunities to play  one role where she can wow the viewers with her dancing skills.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Pordeecom is not the only production. Kantana allowed Now to dance in Payak Payong and she danced in a bit in Kom Payabaht. But yes I agree about her loosing all these opportunities to take on roles that are suited for her. From Norah to Mai Ai Sai Eurn and in the future if they remake any other similar lakorns or any lakorn of Nune's, it's unlikely that they'll give it to Now. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I didn't tune into those because I wasn't a fan of hers yet. I'm picky with my productions at Ch.7 because I've had so many bad experiences with them. But I soon grew to realize that it's those same productions that I keep tuning in to. Lol. But Pordeecom allowed her to dance when it was totally irrelevant to the plot. So I think they'll embrace her talents in the future if she ever collaborates with them again. 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
She's gorgeous! Give her a break through role already. This girl can be sexy too even though she has the sweetest look without make up. 

cr: nowtisanart

Now now noooooooow! Loved her ever since she's with alex in Love Julinsee. Just not seen any CH7 lakorns. anyone subbing this?