[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Yes, that's why it sucked. Lol. Still, considering how popular Aum is at Ch.7, the writer could've written something better for her. It was crappy writing. The script didn't interest me at all.
Ok thought so. Yeah I was gonna say that was why it sucked too lol. The sixth sense wasn't all that good either.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok thought so. Yeah I was gonna say that was why it sucked too lol. The sixth sense wasn't all that good either.
I saw one episode of the Sixth Sense and I liked it. Lol. Never continued because I don't like the pairing and was too busy with school. Since it was popular enough for a sequel, that says something right? 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
If it's any consolidation, the scriptwriter spent almost 2 years writing the scripts for this particular series. Praao's storyline wasn't all that good to begin with so even if the script was well written, it wouldn't really help much. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ looking forward to this revenge plot toooo ....but it's ch7 , I pray it not another wee/chit scenerio lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
... then I'll pray for a minimum of 2 n'rai , the rest can go join the women world cup.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
For some reason whenever i see Thunwa, I think of Gun Napat. Does anyone think they look similar?

OMG! Yes!! I thought it was only me that think Gun and Thunwa look similar. It's the way they smile and they have similar face shape. i guess

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kim123 said:

OMG! Yes!! I thought it was only me that think Gun and Thunwa look similar. It's the way they smile and they have similar face shape. i guess
Yes, and their dimples, but I still love Gun more. LOL. Thunwa is cute too, but i don't like his singing.