[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
CR: Nammakeup IG/ Klonny/ and Minnietheweir/ Lahsudkobfah FB/ as tagged
Rumor at Pantip is that this is airing on May 25th. I doubt it though. The good news is that it's almost airing. Some time or so after Soo San Khon Bpen ends.

YAY! It's airing soon! Awesome! 
Okay he's sitting down and bending, yet his abs are still showing. That is hawt!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
YAY! It's airing soon! Awesome! 
Okay he's sitting down and bending, yet his abs are still showing. That is hawt!
HAHA! I was thinking that also. I was like damnnn. First it was Tik's biceps, now it's Weir's abs. Phatman, you're like the voice to my mind. Things I don't say out loud you say them for me. Weir's probably the only Thai p'ek that has the whole package next to Aum. But Aum only has the abs and biceps. Weir has the height, biceps, abs, and lips that plant steamy hot kisses. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
HAHA! I was thinking that also. I was like damnnn. First it was Tik's biceps, now it's Weir's abs. Phatman, you're like the voice to my mind. Things I don't say out loud you say them for me. Weir's probably the only Thai p'ek that has the whole package next to Aum. But Aum only has the abs and biceps. Weir has the height, biceps, abs, and lips that plant steamy hot kisses. Lol.
I'm you and you're me. Haha.

Yes, he has everything which is why I became a fan! Haha. I love his body stature, his pecs, his biceps, his abs, his swagger, etc. Whoo, it's getting hot in here... The only thing that I don't really like is...his voice. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I'm you and you're me. Haha.

Yes, he has everything which is why I became a fan! Haha. I love his body stature, his pecs, his biceps, his abs, his swagger, etc. Whoo, it's getting hot in here... The only thing that I don't really like is...his voice. Hehe.
Really? I think he has one of the sweetest voice. Check him out speaking English. Not so bad. His pronunciation is very clear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8mxeXuAjt4

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
What??? U the only one I see that dont like he voice, I think he voice is very sexy also when sing omg my heart melting

I think that air date is not gonna happen, tv pool is wrong. I think vee Lakorn is going to air on that slot Fri-sun.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Miley19 said:
What??? U the only one I see that dont like he voice, I think he voice is very sexy also when sing omg my heart melting

I think that air date is not gonna happen, tv pool is wrong. I think vee Lakorn is going to air on that slot Fri-sun.
Am I? Well I still love him. And that's all that counts right? Haha.

mia07

Introvert
It's like Pinanong all over again!! Well, the only way to show your abs is if you suck in your tummy so from his position, his abs are bound to show sitting like that lol I think I am one of the few too that minds his voice. It's quite husky but I love it when he sweet talks or speaks softly - melts my heart hehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They're out in the ocean and they're still fixing Weir's hair, making it all fashionable...? Haha. I'd just let him be all rough and tough. I love me some
rugged Weir. Hehe.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I think that fixing hair is getting ready for the second day of shooting La ruk cuz they stay at Phuket two days