[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
I doubt that it'll be similar to PA. It will just have a mixture of different genres that PA consisted of. The plot will be totally different. But at the same time, you will have touching moments along with cute scenes that will fill you with laughter. Everything that a good lakorn should be. It's hard to find a lakorn with a balance of all those that are mentioned above. So it's exciting to hear that Moom Mai might create another great lakorn with these two as our leads.

Goodie, good! 

Miley19 said:
Couple more day we will get to see them together can't wait for it. Can't wait till that day come, now I pray for is wish it as good as pin Anong or more than pa 5555. And more sweet scene for them more than in pa too lol

Me too! 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Something looks really different about him? Is it the fact that his face has gotten skinnier? But good gosh. They still look great together. 

mia07

Introvert
I like what I'm seeing so far. WM fever is rushing back. Hehe... Seems like only yesterday that PA was airing and now their new lakorn already. Can't wait for more pics release.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Weir needs to style his hair like that more often. This lakorn sounds like an action-drama, he's playing a royal guard or some sort.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Body guard, huh? So anticipating this! I love that kind of storyline. Bodyguard falls in love with she whom he guards. Takes me back to The Bodyguard and The Bodyguard From Beijing.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Weir's not very her bodgruad, he a gruad for a rich family and they send him to pick her up for the wedding with princess makhey. Than everything make them fall in love

mia07

Introvert
Min would be the goofy type but she will be smart. Weir is more of the passive and serious one.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Min would be the goofy type but she will be smart. Weir is more of the passive and serious one.
Even better. I like my pra'eks to be the serious, calm, handsome, and nonchalant-about-girls type. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So when will this one air? This year or next year??

mia07

Introvert
I think the opening ceremony should start soon since it's the 29th in Thailand already. Hopefully someone uploads it on YT asap as well. So excited!! :D