[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
That's like watching Titanic and Romeo and Juliet for me. I hate tragic ending and I will not watch it period even if people said it so damn good.

by the way I wish they resume filming this lakorn now. Weir is back from his Laos trip. Min went to her first event with Porsche. So I hope they resume soon.
Oh so they halted filming for a while? I didn't know that. Haha.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yeah they stopped filming early in December.  They were filming this lakorn every weekend because Min was finishing up her last semester. Mummai, other lakorn was on air Phom danhuajai so they spent most of their time filming the last part of the lakorn. Then Christmas and New Year, most of stars took a break from filming. Like Min has work/vacation to Paris and London. Weir went on his motorcycle trip to Laos.  They haven't resume filming at all as of right now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
Yeah they stopped filming early in December.  They were filming this lakorn every weekend because Min was finishing up her last semester. Mummai, other lakorn was on air Phom danhuajai so they spent most of their time filming the last part of the lakorn. Then Christmas and New Year, most of stars took a break from filming. Like Min has work/vacation to Paris and London. Weir went on his motorcycle trip to Laos.  They haven't resume filming at all as of right now.
Oh, I see. Hope they resume soon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
That's why their teaser suck period because they only filmed like 10 percent of the Lakorn.
Why did they release a teaser if they got nothing? Haha.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Supposedly a lot of lakorns for 2014 are film mid summer of 2013 onward. This Lakorn didn't started until 10/5/13. It's traditional to release teasers for 2014 lakorns around the end of the year. Mummai did their best with the teaser but it was horrible.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
Supposedly a lot of lakorns for 2014 are film mid summer of 2013 onward. This Lakorn didn't started until 10/5/13. It's traditional to release teasers for 2014 lakorns around the end of the year. Mummai did their best with the teaser but it was horrible.
Is that what they usually do?? Haha. It's still horrible nevertheless.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw Weir interview on TV pool..I guess they haven't resume the filming because they are waiting for the script. And the filming should start again in the beginning of February and expect to see this lakorn around mid April or earlier on TV. His other lakorn Prao also going to start the same time fitting and opening ceremony. Right now he is only confirmed for these two and he doesn't know about the future lakorns yet.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow, April?!? That's pretty soon! I'm so excited. The story line is really good. I hope to hear some news about his future pair ups with my favorites soon. I want the rumors of him and Kwan to be true.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I saw Weir interview on TV pool..I guess they haven't resume the filming because they are waiting for the script. And the filming should start again in the beginning of February and expect to see this lakorn around mid April or earlier on TV. His other lakorn Prao also going to start the same time fitting and opening ceremony. Right now he is only confirmed for these two and he doesn't know about the future lakorns yet.
Yay! April!! I hope this lakorn doesn't disappoint like his other one with Mai...hehe

noydarny

sarNie Adult
OMG I so agreed about the recent one with Mai. I felt like they lost the chemistry since their first lakorn. Both pra'ek and nang'ek were bi polar or something.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
OMG I so agreed about the recent one with Mai. I felt like they lost the chemistry since their first lakorn. Both pra'ek and nang'ek were bi polar or something.
Yup, I couldn't finish it. Haha. Didn't even go deep enough to start It.

mia07

Introvert
I think it might air in June if they will start filming again in Feb cuz I doubt they can film and edit within two months plus they're not even half way there yet, right? I rather they take their time especially with the editing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I think it might air in June if they will start filming again in Feb cuz I doubt they can film and edit within two months plus they're not even half way there yet, right? I rather they take their time especially with the editing.

That's okay with me. HAHA. As long as they don't disappoint. 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well channel 7 like to air and film at the same time. So I wouldn't be surprised that if this lakorn around the time what weir said. He said definitely if no mishaps.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
Well channel 7 like to air and film at the same time. So I wouldn't be surprised that if this lakorn around the time what weir said. He said definitely if no mishaps.

Yeah, I kind of wish CH3 did the same, so we don't have to wait impatiently. Well at least so I don't wait impatiently. HAHA. Me and my impatience. 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I want to see now. But if you want to see Weir he is guest starring in this show called " Yombaban chaoka " first episode going to air on on jan. 13.

mia07

Introvert
It has its pros and cons while airing and filming at the same time. I like that Ch7 does that though but just hope that it will turn out good.