[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want the author to know so she can improve in the future that this lakorn flat out sucks! I think the author thought she could just throw in a bunch of nonsense and have the audience blindly enjoy it. She definitely overestimated her own abilities. Wasn't the author of Koo Kum involved in Nadech's version too? Ugh. It's disastrous when an author gets involved in the live version. Haha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:rant:   I don't know if I can take watching it live anymore. I can't fast forward, and N'ek Som and P'ek Wee is making me puke. :yuck:

Khun Ying may have her own mini lakorn in here as well, she has her own new love interest "Batman" LOLz :lmao3: HAHAHA :rofl:

And the mother gosh, I don't even know where to start. :lol2:

What happened to Chit's smart and sassy dialogues, all of suddenly she is becoming so dumb. :whatever:

And WHAT THE HECK, n'ek Som can not talk? What a pity. :lol2:

Oh I need to get a bucket to watch the rest of the episode.  Someone need to hold my hairs back for me while I puke my guts out. :vomit: :sweat:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it is really bad, and it's getting worse by the minute. 
The story is totally ruined, even though I didn't read the book, but I don't believe she followed the book version at all, because both previous versions was not like this and those 2 were the same.  I don't know why the author made Som so important in this version. 
If she didn't want Chit and Wee together in this version, at this point I don't mind if she twist the story on us and have the Reporter as p'ek :wink:   because he is the only one that shows he care for her.  He was also the only one that visit her in jail and doing all the investigating for her.
Now Wee and everyone else think Chit ordered to killed the maid, including kidnapping her son. :annoyed:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Goodness grace,So only fall like 2 step down the stair lolll I fall off house roof so many time , I wasn't seriously hurt that bad but her is so dramatic !! What up with Batman & Kun Ying HAHAHA . Thai justice system suck !! She wasn't even charge yet ?

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
okkk wth!????? uhh this is making me soo mad! This had so much potential and yeah what do you know they just ruined the storyline for us. I so agree I just want Chit to get with the reporter dude hehe he is soo cute and soo sweet always caring and there for Chit. Chit deserves someone like him hehe but at the same time, Chit probably likes Wee more since he's always in bed with her. LOL Chit can always teach the reporter dude haha OMGG what am i saying?? LMAOO I sound soo perverted!! haha but at this time I can careless about Wee seriously! LMAOO

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Omg...I can't contain my laugh ...Chit fight in prison make it to the news on TV HAHAHA & Wee is watching it HAHAHa

That is Thai lakorn for you! HAHAHA  :loool: The fight was good though, Chit can really kick asses, too bad she didn't kick Wee's ass before she been hauled away. :yahoo:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
OK,tomorrow preview , Chit be out of prison,yes lolll

Yes can not wait to watch tomorrow episode.  Chit will be out, and is getting very intense.

ChloeRanida579 said:
Wee visited chit in prison? For what? Lol

:woot:  HAHAHA LOL yes so funny and it does not make any sense at all for him to be there.

Did you ladies notice that one scene he was seem mad and want Chit to be punished, and all of suddenly he was in her studio being sad. So out of place.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
haha tui and kwan so cute.. hope they recovers us from the last few bad episodes. they is so much chemistry between them to waste it...come writer, i wanna trust you once again.. show us what you got

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't see how Chit can honestly say she's in love with Wee before the lakorn ends. There's not enough time for any full blown love to happen between them to make us root for them. The author makes Wee really unlikable. Not saying he can't redeem himself but it would be too soon to turn it around. He has been a jerk for way too long to transform to prince charming over night. Sigh, authors need to lay off and let the people knows what they are doing handle the job.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just look up the author's work, wow she sure like to make some of her subjects a doorknob such as Mia Taeng, Peek Marn, Raeng Ngao, Bussaba Tah Rue, Hua Jai Tuern etc. :shrug:  :facepalm:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
I just look up the author's work, wow she sure like to make some of her subjects a doorknob such as Mia Taeng, Peek Marn, Raeng Ngao, Bussaba Tah Rue, Hua Jai Tuern etc. :shrug:  :facepalm:
omg that the author's previous works?? i never liked anything from that or i quit liking it in halfway... OMG now i am afraid of the outcome  :teary: :cry1: :tearybye:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarasona said:
omg that the author's previous works?? i never liked anything from that or i quit liking it in halfway... OMG now i am afraid of the outcome  :teary: :cry1: :tearybye:

Me too, I especially HATE Peek Marn. :yuck:  

She has other works too, but I just list the well known one, and those are the one that once you watch, you'd feel like pulling your hair out just like this one MSRFS  :loool:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I liked Raeng Ngao. Anne and Ken's version was the best. Her works are actually pretty praiseworthy, but the lakorn depictions of them suck! I blame the production as well. What if the author was to work with Ch.3? I don't think this would've had the same outcome.