[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Is she really going to sub it?? Sometimes she likes to sub the teaser, but we shouldn't assume she is going to sub the whole lakorn. It would be awesome if she does though. It will be better and thanks for the update phatman. 

Ok soo awesome she is going to sub it!! Can't waitt thanks so much to Ninja. I didn't think she would since I know she likes WeirMin but yay!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
^ Awe, that's awesome! Now, I'll get a better understanding of this lakorn.
Thanks for letting us know, Phatman! :)

You're welcome!!!

lakornsrok said:
Is she really going to sub it?? Sometimes she likes to sub the teaser, but we shouldn't assume she is going to sub the whole lakorn. It would be awesome if she does though. It will be better and thanks for the update phatman. 

Ok soo awesome she is going to sub it!! Can't waitt thanks so much to Ninja. I didn't think she would since I know she likes WeirMin but yay!

Yes, she said she's gonna sub it. :ghehe:

mayag said:
The subbed teasers are now blocked though! :(

You just have to watch it on youtube. I know, it's weird. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Oh, okay. Yay! Do you know if Ninja will sub at Viki or just post up hard subs?

I'm pretty sure she's gonna do hardsubs and post them on dailymotion because that's how she usually does her subs. Hehe. I'm a fan of her's.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

I'm pretty sure she's gonna do hardsubs and post them on dailymotion because that's how she usually does her subs. Hehe. I'm a fan of her's.
Oh okay. I was thinking about joining the Viki team, but since she's already doing hardsubs, then we won't overlap. Hehe. Thanks na. :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Oh okay. I was thinking about joining the Viki team, but since she's already doing hardsubs, then we won't overlap. Hehe. Thanks na. :dance1:

You're welcome!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here but it is channel 7. They only half deliver. The only lakorn I've enjoyed was the latest one with Cee and Yui.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Same here but it is channel 7. They only half deliver. The only lakorn I've enjoyed was the latest one with Cee and Yui.

Neth Nakarat?? I enjoyed the first quarter of it only. It started to drag in the middle and just became uninteresting. But I did watch the final episode though. Haha. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

yup, just like what happen in BOW/MIKE's lakorn . toward the end it felt rush and to much loose end that isn't tie up right , o 'well , BOW was CUTE  :ghehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Like Pin Anong, which I still loved even with all the dragging HAHAHA. There were many juicy scenes. At least I can count on ch7 to deliver kisses, willing scenes & r scenes. But, there were many, many, MANY...like LOTS of scenes where I was so lost. Just scratching my head like WTF?!

From the teaser, looks like ch7 will most likely deliver just what I need to continue watching.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PA was totally juicy. But like you said it did drag a lot. I would sy the last CH7 lakorn I consider awesome is Lah Ruk Soot Kob Fah. That show is awesome!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
PA was totally juicy. But like you said it did drag a lot. I would sy the last CH7 lakorn I consider awesome is Lah Ruk Soot Kob Fah. That show is awesome!!
Oooh...I couldn't find anywhere to watch it. But the few scenes I found on youtube, I was shipping the second couple instead haha. They had quite a juicy R scene. I don't know if they're actually the second couple, but seems like it. The guy also looks like the bad guy too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Neth Nakarat?? I enjoyed the first quarter of it only. It started to drag in the middle and just became uninteresting. But I did watch the final episode though. Haha. 
Yes, Ned Nakarat was dragging a bit in the middle but I enjoyed all 3 couples.
Typical channel 7 though, it starts out great, drag like there's no tomorrow in the middle, then end as if they ran out of money and need to wrap it up. smh.