[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Amelie3 said:
Can somebody sub the teaser? I already timed it, so we just need the words to be typed into the segments.  :kiss2:
Link: http://subber.viki.com/translations/1063082

Here you go ... :wink:

History/Story has causes me nightmare my entire life.

This is Paris!

This big house history filled with love;
But have you ever knew whose lives, pains and blood has it been pinned on?!

You're the woman who can erase my nightmare.

Chitchaba will know the favourful taste of left over.

Friendship is an honor for this worthless woman to keeps as memento.

The best person may not be the person you love the most.

We will uses Chitchaba to kill him.

What do you want from my life? It's about my father?

He is like a sick person because he'll received the consequence directly. (
Not sure who they were talking about, because they were using the word "KAO" so I assume they were talking about P'ek.  Therefore I refer to as "HE")

You're going to do according to my conditions or not you must make your own decision, Chitchaba!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find it funny how Tui described his character as evil and devious then goes on to tell the viewers that it'll be a fun lakorn to watch because it'll bring them happiness. Happiness? More like frustration. Lol. This kind of genre isn't fun anymore when this kind of abuse is portrayed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
evil and devious somehow doesn't translate to happiness...or the happiness where normal folks knows anyway. If the author wants it full raeng then I hope she can successfully convinced the audience that they belong together in the end (that is if she does go through with the happy ending).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I find it funny how Tui described his character as evil and devious then goes on to tell the viewers that it'll be a fun lakorn to watch because it'll bring them happiness. Happiness? More like frustration. Lol. This kind of genre isn't fun anymore when this kind of abuse is portrayed.

HAHA. perhaps it's a hint that we'll have a nice happy ending. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
uh, why do i get so turned on when p'tui and kwan are together?? i guess raeng is my middle name! lol

Slow it girl, slow it. HAHA. Tui is a daring actor, so his intimate scenes with his nang'eks are always so.... :pervie: When he started stripping in that first clip, I went to heaven. Haha. Can't imagine what it'd feel like when it actually airs!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
phatman said:
Slow it girl, slow it. HAHA. Tui is a daring actor, so his intimate scenes with his nang'eks are always so.... :pervie: When he started stripping in that first clip, I went to heaven. Haha. Can't imagine what it'd feel like when it actually airs!

i wish he would strip me...

u better fasten your seatbelt cuz i like it fast! 55555

sarN said:
LMAO . And my middle name is sadist.
sarn, if u only knew how many middle names i had...lol...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I wonder why Kwan looks scared in that pic? What address you doing to her Tui??
He's asking for forgiveness and she's breaking down because a part of her loves and hates him. This is when she runs off to Paris to where they first met. So he runs after her after everything boils down to ask for her forgiveness. That's my guess.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Kwan looks so gorgeous and good thinking Mahalo. That could be right I think their first time in Paris is happy first lll after finding out about her identity all hell breaks loose!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
He's asking for forgiveness and she's breaking down because a part of her loves and hates him. This is when she runs off to Paris to where they first met. So he runs after her after everything boils down to ask for her forgiveness. That's my guess.
That makes sense...so much emotions in those eyes.

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
Just saw the teaser and read the synopsis. Totally reminds me of the drama Sealed With a Kiss. I'm gonna watch it just because I like a good drama where the n'ek isn't weak and I like the story line except the marriage to the other girl part. Hopefully we'll get to see a lot of love-hate dramatic stuff in here. Hopefully someone will sub this lakorn. (Btw: Kwan's hair is so friggin beautiful. Jelly~)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
CR: teerapatclub/ usa9gang_pantip/ kao_lovekwanusa/ ammdevilll/ lovelakorn_/ praparat_yotawa

I like all the pictures that has been post by everyone, especially Kwan25, thank you; but I am TOTALLY LOVE these two posts the most!  It fills with emotions and tell so much story with just these two pictures.