[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
I wonder if this lakorn is competing with Ann/Ken's lakorn as to which one has the most R scenes.. Kwan looks so pitiful and vulnerable when she was holding the glass. I would drink till my heart is content too with the way Tui is going to be treating her lol

don't worry , it's not all force . she agreed to be his mistress . having $ex w/ him is part of the contract HAHA

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Like she has a choice. If she says No...you think he'll leave her alone? I think he'll hunt her down like a small little prey. He was going to get her no matter what way or the cost. He would turn himself to anything really to make her his...Kwan is just too pretty in here.

Texashot

sarNie Egg
Is there a summary fir this lakorn? I can't watch it on viki, can someone direct me to another site with English sub? Thank you!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
So I got to watch episode 1. Ohh gosh can't Patawee consider that she is innocent. Oh gosh!! Almost every scene Kwan is crying. Her crying scenes were good and I felt so bad for her. I love how in here she's soo strong and fiesty. I love how she is so rebellious also lol drinking ahah I love her in this different role something very new for her. They sure gave more volume to her hair. I think they should tone down on the foundation because she already has natural good skin but I guess they want us to see Chitchaba's role who likes dramatic make up!! Oh my her outfits are soo freaking gorgeous!! I love them and she matches them too. Paris was soo beautiful too. hah she sure has some sexy outfits in here. OHH NO episode 2 and 3 n3xt week begins with the drama!! :eek: some intense r scenes coming up :eyetwitch:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Omg it already aired n missed it. Been waiting for long. Haven't start 1 yet and I reading r scene in ep2. Wow the fastest r scene in thai lakorn ever.heheh I luv raeng lakorns

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was suppose to watch Suer first, but ended up watching this one instead. HAHA. Anyway. 

EP1 Thoughts:
- Tui's hot. His raeng acting is soo hot!
- Kwan's acting has improved so much since the last time I saw her. 
- I love how Chitchaba is like totally crushing on Patawee in Paris. She was all over him haha. And I love how Patawee keeps his distance.
- I like the contents of the opening and how they met and everything, BUT why was it so short? They shoved the whole intro into merely 25 minutes! That's too little time! They met, they shared romantic moments and then they departed just like that. I wish they'd show more of Patawee's soft side towards Chitchaba within that short time. Like a little smile is all I need.
- I really don't like the overdramatic slash action background music. That's all I hear in this first episode. They should settle it a bit. Slowly build things up. 
- I don't like how Patawee and Somsupang seem to be in love. Why can't they make Patawee cold period, and marry Somsupang out of sympathy or business or something. Like Hawick's character in SWAK. Haha. I at least like that aspect about Hawick's character, he loves and only loves his leading lady. And like, why are they sleeping together already?? Grr. Patawee will be a hard character to like.
- This lakorn is too fast-paced.
- I can't stop looking at Kwan's nails. Haha. I never noticed it before, but after you guys mentioned her always long nails, I just can't stop noticing them.
- Those tight pants on Tui are very unappealing! 
- I think it's time Thai lakorn producers stop using those mini microphones with the big box. I don't know what they're called. Haha. But you see them sticking out of their actors/actresses. 
- I'm loving sassy Chitchaba. I love the drunk Chitchaba in the bath tub scene. HAHA. And I'm loving Kwan's wardrobe; it really suits her character.
- Tui and the actress playing Somsupang has great chemistry. Haha. Tui also has great chemistry with Kwan in here! They haven't made much skin contact, but just their emotions shows a lot already. Much more than in FJS.  
- I need subs to understand more. Haha. I'll be waiting patiently. HEHE.
- Next week's episodes seems to be full of angst and drama. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...again, nice ranting there Phatman haha. I need to catch up soon. Maybe tomorrow so I can join on the conversation. You're making me excited to see Kwan's improved acting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I really like this version more then the old one because the new Chichaba shows more softness that Patawee fell/will fall in love with. Somsupa is also weak in here unlike the old one where she's weak but had that deep hardness, plus she's a little bit more annoying in that she always introduce herself as Patawee's love interest. Girl have some self respect and wait for the guy to say something first.

Kwan's doing a really good job starting off seeing the world in a good light then turning into someone hard by the end of the episode. Tui need to show a little bit more emotions, can't wait to see him starting to turn more evil.

Kwan is doing a great job. I think both Kwan and Tui are doing great. They're expressing just the right amount of emotions. They don't overdo it or underdo(?) it. Haha. 

Mahalo said:
I still have to finish that! Lol. 22 episodes is just too ridiculous for the storyline.

Sadly I won't be able to catch this premiere. Test tomorrow. UGH. Missing out on Seua too.

Oh good luck!!!

sarN said:
im so busyyyyyyyyyy at work !!!!!!! O'man , did anyone saw the first eps ? How was it ? Rscene coming up ? I need answer ! The preview look intense HAHA

It's an alright premiere. It's not a bang for sure, but it's good enough to keep me interested. Yeah their long preview showed an R scene. Not sure if it's EP2 or EP3 though. Either way we're getting an early R guys. Haha.

YingSheng said:
Awwww... If I knew it's going to be upload onto Viki today. I would get to it (segmenting), but I've already left out of town and away from my laptop....

The pace is actually okay, but the transition isn't good, kind of choppy (it's just me, I couldn't help but notice it). Today's episode is full of warm, sadness and anger... Soon, the dramas going to begin.... I hope it's intense with meaning...

I don't really like the fast pace. They need to slow it down a bit. Yes, it is very choppy! It's not horrible editing, it's the fact that they rushed to put everything together in one episode, so everything was shortened in length.

aiyaja said:
Are we still subbing at Viki? When Ninja is doing hardsubs? Lol Didn't want to overlap. It takes a lot of time and energy.

I don't think it's necessary since Ninja's going to sub it. Yipee! 

Kim123 said:
OMG! I didn't know this has already aired. I guess have I have something to catch up on. Really? An rscene already? Damn I want to watch this lakorn is about! I have seen picture and they look cute together

Yes it's airing!!

sarN said:

don't worry , it's not all force . she agreed to be his mistress . having $ex w/ him is part of the contract HAHA

Haha. I don't like how everyone knows she's going to be his mistress. Shouldn't it be a secret amongst the two until she actually moves in?? And like it felt like they both openly announced that she was gonna be his mistress despite him going to marry soon.

lakornsrok said:
So I got to watch episode 1. Ohh gosh can't Patawee consider that she is innocent. Oh gosh!! Almost every scene Kwan is crying. Her crying scenes were good and I felt so bad for her. I love how in here she's soo strong and fiesty. I love how she is so rebellious also lol drinking ahah I love her in this different role something very new for her. They sure gave more volume to her hair. I think they should tone down on the foundation because she already has natural good skin but I guess they want us to see Chitchaba's role who likes dramatic make up!! Oh my her outfits are soo freaking gorgeous!! I love them and she matches them too. Paris was soo beautiful too. hah she sure has some sexy outfits in here. OHH NO episode 2 and 3 n3xt week begins with the drama!! :eek: some intense r scenes coming up :eyetwitch:

Yeah, I'm loving her character a lot. I feel like they gave her extensions. Haha. That's why the back of her head is soo big and poofy.
I agree on her make up and wardrobe. Kwan really fits this role. 

little22 said:
Omg it already aired n missed it. Been waiting for long. Haven't start 1 yet and I reading r scene in ep2. Wow the fastest r scene in thai lakorn ever.heheh I luv raeng lakorns

Haha. Yeah, fastest R scene ever! She must've provoked him pretty good for him to decide to R  her so soon. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Wow...again, nice ranting there Phatman haha. I need to catch up soon. Maybe tomorrow so I can join on the conversation. You're making me excited to see Kwan's improved acting.

HEHE. Come join us! I need to go catch up on Suer too.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like the scene when kwan was drunk in the tub n tui wanted to see her. He said like I want u to remember what we did together. Sounds pervy n sexy. But why does tui needs a mistress when he has a gf/ wife. Is his sexual needs are high his gf doesn't satified him. Tui is hot but too bad he's married in real life. And a p,ek character hard to like since he's married-gf sleeping with both that's the suck part. Is he normal mental problem cus that's what his gf suggested to see a pychiatric. But it good esp to see kwan in a raeng n,ek. Hope they don't cut love scenes since I hear that she doesn't play this types of roles.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't feel that patawee is in love with somsupang because he still has other women. If. Guy is that much in love, he would stop with her. He did say something along the line that she is aalways angel that allows him to have other women

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
little22 said:
I like the scene when kwan was drunk in the tub n tui wanted to see her. He said like I want u to remember what we did together. Sounds pervy n sexy. But why does tui needs a mistress when he has a gf/ wife. Is his sexual needs are high his gf doesn't satified him. Tui is hot but too bad he's married in real life. And a p,ek character hard to like since he's married-gf sleeping with both that's the suck part. Is he normal mental problem cus that's what his gf suggested to see a pychiatric. But it good esp to see kwan in a raeng n,ek. Hope they don't cut love scenes since I hear that she doesn't play this types of roles.
I know. I don't get why she must be his mistress. I need a good explanation from our writer. Unless they did explain it, but I missed it because I don't understand Thai much. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I know. I don't get why she must be his mistress. I need a good explanation from our writer. Unless they did explain it, but I missed it because I don't understand Thai much. Haha.
He told her that if she wants the house back she has to be his mistress for 1year. She agreed to it because the house meant a lot to her because it holds the memories of her family. I believe that he offer that position because he wanted to degrade her but also deep down, he fell in love with her in Paris. He didn't want to betray the memories of his parents who died cus of her father treachery, so this was his excuse.

sarN

sarNie Granny
he offer her a deal if she want the house back which is to agreed to be his mistress for a year , he just want to degrade her b/c it the worth possible positon to be in if you owe your debtor money plus she want the house it had her family memory in it . 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He told her that if she wants the house back she has to be his mistress for 1year. She agreed to it because the house meant a lot to her because it holds the memories of her family. I believe that he offer that position because he wanted to degrade her but also deep down, he fell in love with her in Paris. He didn't want to betray the memories of his parents who died cus of her father treachery, so this was his excuse.
Ah...because he wants to degrade her. That makes sense. I guess being a mistress is the worst position for a rich heiress who once had everything. I understand the part about exchanging her house with her body, but he could've offered another position like becomin his slave. Makes sense though if it's because he fell in love with her and just wants to downgrade her.