[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sooooo, herez wazzup...im not sure if i can get through this lakorn and still remain sane...

...two reasons...

1. instead of showing me how patawee degrades chitchaba, the stupid editors (or whoeverz) degrade ALL the damn r-scenes!!!!! cut and chop out all the juiciness!!!! WTF!!! y would be so stupid!!! y would u want to piss me off!!!! thatz just freakin stupid!!!

and

2. can p'tui just calm down on his hotness a teeny bit?!?! every time i see him come on screen, i literally ache inside!! he makes me want to be a home wrecker! hahaha. okay, im trying to keep my posts pg-13, so im not going to go into details...but im telling everyone right now that i am 115% TURNED ON!! i honestly didnt know i could get this turned on!!! lmao!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
In one of the clip, Tui was saying his character was already in love with Chitchaba, but at the same time he's mad that she's the daughter of the man he want a revenge on, so he is fighting with himself when he hurt her, I guess that is the reason why he want to fine and dine her probably to balance out his cruelness toward her. :dance1:

Well glad you can join us orapronobis72 :thumbsup:  Yes let MSRFS take us all away from the craziness of reality to the Wee and Chitchaba lala-fantasy :slapandkissse3:

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:
In one of the clip, Tui was saying his character was already in love with Chitchaba, but at the same time he's mad that she's the daughter of the man he want a revenge on, so he is fighting with himself when he hurt her, I guess that is the reason why he want to fine and dine her probably to balance out his cruelness toward her. :dance1:

Well glad you can join us orapronobis72 :thumbsup:  Yes let MSRFS take us all away from the craziness of reality to the Wee and Chitchaba lala-fantasy :slapandkissse3:

Ditto. I'm also glad I could join y'all wonderful peeps in this thread, spazzing.

On Patawee being in love with his enemy's daughter is similar to Peter Ho's Le Jun Kai. But what Le Jun Kai did
having his own child aborted not just once but twice though the second one can be counted as an accident IIRC
IMO is beyond redeemable despite his back-story and what he believed the heroine's father did to his wife and child.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe they cut out the juicy scenes. Ugh! But it's stil good, nonetheless. See is already falling for Chitchaba.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
That's it I need to join in on the fun too. I loved Tui & Kwan together in Fah Jarod Sai and boy is this a departure from that lakorn lol.

I'm probably in the minority that is fine with the fact that they've cut the rawr scenes, aesthetically they've done it quite well in my eyes. I'm loving Kwan's portrayal of Chitchaba she's got the balance right of not being OTT fierce, there's still the underlying fact that this world that Wee has opened up to her is new and she's trying to keep herself sane amongst everything that has gone down so far. Tui plays Wee to perfection, those cold looks and his jawline *dead* and his subtle looks of jealousy/softness towards Chit too - his really showing his range as an actor, so hats off to him.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
 OMG Som is so stupid! She didn't want Wee to be with Chit, but yet she kept instigating the situation between Khun Sai and Chitchaba to Wee.

And the mother is :crazy: she's sending a girl to be with Wee, even though her daughter will be marrying him soon? WTH :scratchhead2:  I wonder what's wrong with these two, what were they thinking, and what in their shallow heads? HAHAHA :coverlaf:

My favorite quote when Wee say to Som "I want you be like my angel, I don't want fishes sale lady" :thumbsup: Wee starting to be annoyed by Som's attitude now. :clap:   :bravo:

OMG the back hugging and their conversations after their ding-ding-ding :thumbup:  DEAD!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :lmao3:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
 OMG Som is so stupid! She didn't want Wee to be with Chit, but yet she kept instigating the situation between Khun Sai and Chitchaba to Wee.

And the mother is :crazy: she's sending a girl to be with Wee, even though her daughter will be marrying him soon? WTH :scratchhead2:  I wonder what's wrong with these two, what were they thinking, and what in their shallow heads? HAHAHA :coverlaf:

My favorite quote when Wee say to Som "I want you be like my angel, I don't want fishes sale lady" :thumbsup: Wee starting to be annoyed by Som's attitude now. :clap:   :bravo:

OMG the back hugging and their conversations after their ding-ding-ding :thumbup:  DEAD!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :lmao3:
Ahhh you are killing me slowly with the spoilers. I'm at work preparing for a long meeting and I can't watch it. Not till I get home in 9 hrs!!! :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
There another bed scene? 4 now haha , there a back hug & she didn't fight him off?!! I want to see!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
sooooo, herez wazzup...im not sure if i can get through this lakorn and still remain sane...
...two reasons...
1. instead of showing me how patawee degrades chitchaba, the stupid editors (or whoeverz) degrade ALL the damn r-scenes!!!!! cut and chop out all the juiciness!!!! WTF!!! y would be so stupid!!! y would u want to piss me off!!!! thatz just freakin stupid!!!
and
2. can p'tui just calm down on his hotness a teeny bit?!?! every time i see him come on screen, i literally ache inside!! he makes me want to be a home wrecker! hahaha. okay, im trying to keep my posts pg-13, so im not going to go into details...but im telling everyone right now that i am 115% TURNED ON!! i honestly didnt know i could get this turned on!!! lmao!!
What do you mean aching & where does this ache at & where your modest , woman , hold your virtue intact LMAO

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ahhh you are killing me slowly with the spoilers. I'm at work preparing for a long meeting and I can't watch it. Not till I get home in 9 hrs!!! :(

:dance1:  Sorry, I was too excited to keep it all to myself. HAHA :woot:

sarN said:
There another bed scene? 4 now haha , there a back hug & she didn't fight him off?!! I want to see!

Yes while they were in Paris :drools:  all three of them has their own room, but Tui still manage to have his craving satisfied. :dance2: LOL  That scene was rough, but in a way is quite sweet by the way he pulled her into bed with him. :dance1: The back hug was right after.  He was asking about her feeling and then go in for the hug, then asks if she was cold? :wub: Tui is falling hard. :rockon:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMggg I wannna see that scene now!!! I know i sense the  bed scene is Chit in her robe, she looked hot and the way Wee held her ommgg died of HOTNESS hehe and I also wanna see the backhug scene!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
When they met in Paris and hung out, i think they both had a good feeling for each other? I'm sure that's why Wee offer her that deal b/c it happens to be Chit that is Chitchong's daughter. 

excited to see today's episode when i get home. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
He drops his sweetness bit by bit, one scene he took off his jacket and offer it to her. :crush:  Dang he made it so hard to hate him. :phew:

BTS LOL they were talking about his lustfulness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyQ0wcbGgnc

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
do you guys know where to watch ep 3 beside bugabootv n watchinlakorn? both sites won't play for me :( n I'm like so desperate to watch tui n kwan lool

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
do you guys know where to watch ep 3 beside bugabootv n watchinlakorn? both sites won't play for me :( n I'm like so desperate to watch tui n kwan lool