[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Smart is not so smart for pairing up with talented actresses (anne T., Taew, Matt, Kimberly, Cherry, Janie) LOL They make his acting intolerable  :thumbdown:

LOOL how did we went from ranting about Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat to ranting about stiff p'eks haha

They should learn from Tui. So smexy in everything he does hahahaha! Especially when he roll up his sleeves  :woot:
I still cant believe im fan-girling over a 41 yrs old man... My mom is only 9 yrs older than him hahah

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is soooo bad that we have to rant about her stuff too to distract us and keep us going! Lol

Back to Dome, I laugh at his mean and aggressive scenes. His bipolar scenes are the most hilarious. I sometimes forget that it wasn't a parody of another lakorn lol.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
lol seems like i might differ since i liked bomb in cubic.. LOL not his acting but his face..lol though i quit halfway, i just watched for his face.
but dome, son, smart pulls the hair out of me.. :cry1:
if not for ann i wouldnt watch smart act even if  i will be chopped to 1000 pieces.. :shock2:

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I really want them to show Wee as regretful, remorseful and guilty of his actions even the ones before this entire Som-falling-down-the-stairs-and-Chits-pregnant business
He had no rationale to be the jerk he was
Great expectations I have

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Can't wait to watch WWYWY! Kwan hardly gets to promote her lakorns. The last time she promoted her lakorn on WW was when she starred with New. She never went on with Om. I was so sad because I wanted to see them interact. I hope they don't talk about Tui personal life more than the lakorn though. Lol At least Aom & Pba Gik is better than 3 zaap hosts. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Can't wait to watch WWYWY! Kwan hardly gets to promote her lakorns. The last time she promoted her lakorn on WW was when she starred with New. She never went on with Om. I was so sad because I wanted to see them interact. I hope they don't talk about Tui personal life more than the lakorn though. Lol At least Aom & Pba Gik is better than 3 zaap hosts. 
Yeah I hope so too. I hope they talk about the lakorn and try to redeem it haha, even thigh it's next to impossible since the lakorn is ruined already.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. He's suppose to be lustful, but the vibe I get from Tui playing Wee is of a vengeful man. I couldn't feel the lustfulness in him.

maytenny

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Haha. He's suppose to be lustful, but the vibe I get from Tui playing Wee is of a vengeful man. I couldn't feel the lustfulness in him.
seriously, not to compassionate but hes a good actor. I mean by far compare to all those names we've listed above lol
its so weird to see Wee with so much vengeance but yet he actually had a crying scene while being arrested. its even more sad to know that theres only 2 episodes left so we def wont see any more romantic scenes between wee & chit, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

maytenny

sarNie Egg
alright yall, sorry to side track but has anyone seen Pang Sanaeha - cheer & kan, was hoping they have it dubbed in Khmer. its such a cute movie, but reading subtitles all the time is hard lol

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
seriously?  I dont see any vengeance in Wee beside lustfulness LOL He's not even trying to make Chit suffer beside sleeping with him LOL Most of the time I only see him being jealous over Khunchai pursuing Chit haha and there some small scenes where he shows that he cares for chit like when she hurt her ankle, he was gonna check her pain for her but she refused. And another when she was drunk, he carried her to bed. And he bailed her out of jail cuz the reporter told him that she is being attack in prison and plus he saved her from the car. I dont know I always get mixed signals from Wee. Do you like her or not? LOL guys are so indecisive. But for sure I feel now that som is dead, Wee gonna feel obligated to treat Chit better because shes pregnant..which i dont know if he gonna do it out of obligation or love.

Chit too, i havent seen any submissiveness from her. So i dont know if she love him for real LOL

But it's okay we all know who's going to submit to who in their marriage later on :pervie:  

maytenny

sarNie Egg
ChloeRanida579 said:
seriously?  I dont see any vengeance in Wee beside lustfulness LOL He's not even trying to make Chit suffer beside sleeping with him LOL Most of the time I only see him being jealous over Khunchai pursuing Chit haha and there some small scenes where he shows that he cares for chit like when she hurt her ankle, he was gonna check her pain for her but she refused. And another when she was drunk, he carried her to bed. And he bailed her out of jail cuz the reporter told him that she is being attack in prison and plus he saved her from the car. I dont know I always get mixed signals from Wee. Do you like her or not? LOL guys are so indecisive. But for sure I feel now that som is dead, Wee gonna feel obligated to treat Chit better because shes pregnant..which i dont know if he gonna do it out of obligation or love.

Chit too, i havent seen any submissiveness from her. So i dont know if she love him for real LOL

But it's okay we all know who's going to submit to who in their marriage later on :pervie:  
you're sooo right! the writers kept giving us mixed signals. lol! all can only hope, cant believe its coming to an tho...dun dun dun! lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
His character is supposed to be lustful but Tui plays his character with vengeance. In other words,you can see more of the anger and pain in his eyes than his desire for Chit. I get what Phatman means. I like that he plays it that way because he doesn't come off as a pervert.

An actor who portrayed lust well was Ken as Kawee in SB. He was just RAWRing her like an animal. Lol. Sam Yuranan from the movie version also did well in this aspect. With Tui, I just see fury in his eyes.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I think they changed this version to be more of a vengeance type? not sure if it's because they cut some scenes btw kwan and tui so we dont get that feel of lust? it's more like okay i will do you just because and it's over; next scene? poor editing i donno. i dont since the lust either. 

brook didnt do a good job with showing his lust if that was the case in SB? i thought more of a stalker in that version? 
ken did a great job and he redeemed himself. 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I think there are A LOT of bed scenes that got cut. Like theres one where he told her that it was better for them to sleep so they wont argue in the sculpture room. He went in for a kiss and then she pushed him away. And then it was the next morning when he was standing in her room and Jumbriang was sweeping the floor. And then the wine room. Its like the write want us to imagine or something -__-

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang I was waiting to watch WWYWY then I was on FB with my cousin and totally forgot to tune in so I miss it. :cry:

Anyone have link to watch it now? :worthy: