[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

maytenny

sarNie Egg
ChloeRanida579 said:
Loool I came to a realization. This lakorn is so wacked that I no longer seek for any logic. As of now, I'm just watching to see cute interaction from tui and kwan to satisfy my craving for this couple hahah I give up on other things, that is probably why I enjoyed today's ep haha yout guys should do the same hahah screw the plot. It stresses you out just enjoy chit n wee moments xD
LMAO!! I seriously agree with u! the hell with the plot..its been going down the drain. weve been anticipating long enough to get those cute scenes between wee & chit, even tho it happened over night but who cares, its cute...enjoy the moment right lol

maytenny

sarNie Egg
 even if I cant understand thai &I know it may be to soon to ask for the link to today's episode, but can some one help us enjoy as well, thanks & luv u all very much !!  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahhaha....too funny how we call came to the conclusion that the storyline is a non factor now. All we want is Tui/Kwan even if it's only a few minutes. We'll take the leftover crumbs.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
*awks* I totally forgot that this drama was ending this week, I was having too much fun watching My Sunshine (C-drama) that actually made sense lol.

Forget all logic my friends, just make up your own storyline for the scenes between Kwan & Tui (at least that will make more sense lol)

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Please recommend - I am not so particular about the actors as long as they are **hot**. And atleast 10% logic in the story. It would be heaven, if the actors played **hot** and smart characters .

Thanks

Forgot to mention but they need to have english subtitles.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You can try Rome/Matt lakorn. It is a rom-com. If you are into a very sweet relationship between the pranangs that does not involved a rai...I think that lakorn is one of the sweetest relationship between a lead.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I found all the actresses in this lakorn pretty - Chit, Som, the silly doctor, Ying, even those two sidekick secretaries were pretty

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know what Chit and Wee talked about when he brought breakfast to her bedroom? It looks like a fun conversation btw them :D Did he flirt with her or said something perverted? LOL 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I felt like today was mostly fillers that divided up Chit & Wee scenes. At least we saw a lot of them though. They were arguing but that's okay! I'll take that. Wee sounds so worried and Chit is acting indifferent. C'mon Wee, get on your knees and beg! 

So the mega business that everyone thought Wee was building is actually a home for his "kids"/orphans. What a big hearted devil! Lol Gosh, if only he wasn't such a jerk to Chit when she was accused of pushing Som down the stairs... IDK how Chit will be able to forgive him. I have a feeling Wee will be in a life and death situation for Chit to even consider forgiving him and caring for him.

I'm not even interested in the Dr.'s and Tawatpong's love line. It's so bland. And it just feels like Tawatpong is doing all the work.

Chaiyong & Chaiya should already be out of the picture right now. How are they driving around town kidnapping people still? The cops in this lakorn really sucks. The writer makes them look like idiots.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Ok watching the video - without subtitles so lots of questions - did that reporter dude propose to the doctor outside the jail, if not, why did he go down on his knees and hold her hand?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
brandygirl said:
Ok watching the video - without subtitles so lots of questions - did that reporter dude propose to the doctor outside the jail, if not, why did he go down on his knees and hold her hand?

Yes, he proposed.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
He proposed marriage?!! But they havent even dated? Or said they like each other? Did they?

And why is Som's mother still with her boy-toy when that man is clearly treating her like shit

Unfortunately from the acting, I didnt think there was a single romantic scene between the main leads. Wee's puffed up nostril expression didnt help and all Chit has been doing is puking or crying or both.

Where is the romance (forget slap kiss) here?

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
LOL there isnt any romance to start with lmaoo

We just watch it for Tui and Kwan and make up a storyline in our head  :loool:
But I still think Wee is hot despite his puffed-up nostrils expressions hahahaha 

I really love how sweet and caring Wee can be in this ep LOL he shouldve been like that in the beginning....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
brandygirl said:
Please recommend - I am not so particular about the actors as long as they are **hot**. And atleast 10% logic in the story. It would be heaven, if the actors played **hot** and smart characters .

Thanks

Forgot to mention but they need to have english subtitles.
Bow See Chompoo. You'll love it! I'm not sure if I've ever recommended it to you before, but someone asked for recommendations and I recommended the same thing. They ended up binge watching it in one day because it was so good. Lol.
Here's the link for all episodes with subs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba0xOhoTEbY&list=PL96E229B5A4946209