[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Oh! That shows that Weir and Bella are dating :bhehe:  Preaw and Bella are close so if she's saying that, it has to be true.
Anyways, I'm so in love with Preaw's voice in the mv. I've been playing it over and over while doing homework. What does Morrasoom sawat mean? 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
Preaw said she's not worried about the love scenes with Weir because she already asked for Bella's permission. Lol. Wah?
Omg where u read it from ?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Miley19 said:
Omg where u read it from ?
KCL: @ ในเรื่อง “มรสุมสวาท” มีฉากเลิฟซีนกับ “เวียร์” ศุกลวัฒน์ ถี่ยิบ แต่ “เปรี้ยว” ทัศนียา ไม่มีวิตก เพราะว่าได้อนุญาตมาจาก “เบลล่า” ราณี เป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้ว อุ๊บส์!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO, some of the shirts Weir wears got me cracking up!!  but oh.. he still looks hot though lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Preaw's got a nice voice. I actually saw her first in the special Father's Day MV then clicked over to this one. CH7 has way more actresses that can carry a tune than Ch3. Ch3 will let anyone sing even if the only place they should be doing so is in their own private sound proof bathroom.

Love Weir's voice the song is so nice and Preaw's voice is very good too sound like a professional. This will be the first lakorn I'm gonna watch her fully. Can't wait.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
My weir voice is so sweet love it also Preaw voice is so nice too better than some actress lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really am in love with Weir's OST. This production always makes him sing such good songs. I just wish this was a different n'ek. 

Preaw is fine she's pretty/her acting passed, a new actress for Weir is a nice change and they look good together bcuz I'm bore of seeing the same pairing. hope next he'll get pair up with Tubtim, Maggi, Now.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Weir sounds very nice in the OST! I can't wait. Haven't watched any of Weir's Lakorns in a long time. I miss him. Hopefully this one doesn't drive me away.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Love weir here he soo hot here.. Yup true he make me go crazy everytime when he play as meant p'ek gosh love him555. I'm happy the n'ek is Preaw,they looking cute together..